Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Weird 'creature' filmed in Canadian woodland

UM-Bot

I thought it looked like a small toy, or some such, reflecting off the inside of the windshield. 

I don't think it is on the camera lens, it'd move differently.

EDIT: At first I was like... That's a moose.

Edited by DieChecker
  • Haha 6

The moose doesn't seem to be bothered by it, which makes me think it's another moose seen from behind. I don't think it's human in shape, I think it just gives us that impression because the film is so out of focus.

• Like 2

That looks like nothing more than a dirty mark on the glass of the vehicle to me.

• Like 1

Justin Trudeau should really quit streaking.

• Haha 3

If you listen to the people speaking, I think it's obvious they can see something in the wood.

• Like 2

Where is the creature? I don't see nothing but a moose and a smashed bug on the windshield of the car.

• Like 1

WOW! There's a whole bunch of people here need to get glasses. :lol:

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, ouija ouija said:

The moose doesn't seem to be bothered by it, which makes me think it's another moose seen from behind.

So..... Are you saying it's Taun trying to send us a message?

It doesn't look very kissable, TBH.

• Haha 3

The camera looks centered on the moose, i guess the creature was added on later

• Like 2

Yeah..... I think it's fake. The movement seems jerky, and the lighting unnatural.

Edited by acute
  • Like 1

100% smudge on the windshield. It doesn't once change spots on the windshield while everything else moves.

• Like 1

Looks like an out of focus guy sneaking up on a out of focus moose. Why anyone would be fool enough to do that I don't know, it must be a Canadian thing. If people want to hunt Cryptoz get a real camera. 

• Like 3

Whatever it is it moved independently of the camera and slightly outta focus. It might have been a small person dressed up as a hoax (as I’m sure most of these sightings are) but definitely no trick photography. 

Edited by Captain Risky

4 hours ago, Mr.United_Nations said:

Which is what you’d expect from people not expecting it. 

I don't think it's a smudge on the windshield, since if you watch it long enough it does move independently of the camera. As for what it is... Well, it's creepy that's for sure, the way it moves. Human in a costume? Creature with mange? Some creature with albinism? Cryptid? CG? It's really too blurry to tell.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Bunzilla said:

I don't think it's a smudge on the windshield, since if you watch it long enough it does move independently of the camera. As for what it is... Well, it's creepy that's for sure, the way it moves. Human in a costume? Creature with mange? Some creature with albinism? Cryptid? CG? It's really too blurry to tell.

it moves back and forth likes it's rocking. Not like any critter I've seen, and moose are skittish and that one isn't reacting. 

I'm still calling bad CGI.