Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

WWE's Kane elected mayor in Tennessee

The Caspian Hare

It was the tilt-a-whirl headscissors takedown that won it for him.  Plus her being much smaller.  She's lucky he never followed it up with a cactus clothesline.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Professional_wrestling_throws#Tilt-a-whirl_headscissors_takedown

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Professional_wrestling_attacks#Cactus_clothesline

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

Glen was, and is, a good dude. Worked hard to get where he got, and has a genuine concern for his community. Wrestling popularity aside, he's a man who means what he says, and won't be intimidated by anyone, and those are two personality aspects that are hard to come by in today's society, especially when politics are involved. Good for him, and Tennessee.

• Like 2

I think I remember that guy from an old N64 game called WCW/nWo Revenge.

I just watched the video and he seems like a decent guy if his tone of voice and a short 10 second quote being thankful for no mudslinging is anything to go by.

Edited by Wickian

2 hours ago, Wickian said:

I think I remember that guy from an old N64 game called WCW/nWo Revenge.

I just watched the video and he seems like a decent guy if his tone of voice and a short 10 second quote being thankful for no mudslinging is anything to go by.

Nah man,he's been WWF/WWE almost his entire "BIG TIME" career...

I remember the guy from when i was a kid and he started in WWE as a evil dentist (Issac Yankem),then Unabomb,then "fake Diesel"...before debuting as the Undertakers "brother" which made him famous!

In real life i like the guys stances as a Libertarian,though i am kind of amazed his political "opponent" didn't try castrating him for some of the horrible storylines he was put in through the years :w00t:

"Katie Vick"...then again maybe SOME politicians may realize "wrasslin" isn't real,and all storyline scripted!...then again many can't tell the diffence between fact and fiction when Nancy or Chuck start reading their scripts so...meh 

Congrats to Mr Jacobs!

• Like 1