Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The poltergeist is going around

macqdor

THE POLTERGEIST IS GOING AROUND

The phenomenon poltergeist is known worldwide - but what is really behind it? Science or haunting? The psychologist Eberhard Bauer of the Institute for Frontier Areas of Psychology and Mental Health (IGPP) in Freiburg is investigating such cases using scientific methods.  

"All the bulbs in the house have burned out. That's actually impossible! "A friend tells me, as I tell her about my planned blog entry about Poltergeister. Before the funeral of her great-uncle friends and family gathered in the house of the deceased. Suddenly the lights went out all over the house. All the bulbs had burned out. My girlfriend describes to me the scary atmosphere after this event: "We all thought that the spirit of my great-uncle wanted to give us a sign." Technically, the event has not been cleared up.

http://zwischenbetrachtung.de/2018/07/13/spukphaenomen-poltergeist-eine-wissenschaftliche-betrachtung/

Nothing more scary than bulbs burning out, especially all at the same time!!!! I'm SURE that there could be no other POSSIBLE explanation for such an event!!! And yes, I did click the link, and no, my German isn't as good as I would like it to be, but I'm I'm about to drink a scary amount Heineken to make up for it so there's that.

Edited by ~Onyx~
  • Like 1

I believe in signs but the more I post about my signs, most people say it was me that can cause the sighs.

Easily ousted.

• The title was changed to The poltergeist is going around

It's impossible for all the bulbs to burn out? 

No 

Put 24v through a 12v car, the bulbs will burn out.

A power surge can easily blow light bulbs, more so in an old house with dated wiring, especially as they would be on the same circuit in a house.