Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Man claims ghost sighting at USS Lexington

Still Waters

Visitors flock to the USS Lexington to get a look at the vintage WW2 ship and if you are lucky, you just may see more than you bargained for.

“There a bunch of stories that we just can’t discredit,” said Paranormal Tour Guide, Bill Miller.

The latest was a photo taken by a man visiting from Louisiana.

In the photo you can clearly see a shadow of a man, but is it a real ghost?

https://kztv10.com/news/local-news/2018/08/02/new-ghost-sighting-at-the-lexington/

• Like 2

When it's possible to replicate the original so closely, it can safely be dismissed.

Edited by acute
Oops!
  • Like 3

Ghost Hunters was there.not sure about ghost Adventures. It's about 200 miles from me but haven't been to Corpus Christi in over 30 years.

• Like 1

Yep, I am already convinced old prisons, battlegrounds, mental asylums, battleships, etc. (generally places of past intense emotions) are places more rife with the real paranormal today.

• Like 3

Speaking only for myself, I do believe in ghosts and the paranormal in general.

Lot of fakes out there. Hard to make sense of any of this with so many "personal-agenda" psychos out there.

Or innocent misinterpretation.

Either way, paranormal  studies are hard.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I have been on the Lexington. Its a cool ship. Never 'felt' anything there. Battleship Texas is another story, it has some energy.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I had a ghost of my neighbors grandpa that kept visiting my wife whenever I wasn't home. I even set up a camera and caught pictures and showed them to my neighbor because looked just like him so I know that they had to be related and he told me the story of his grandpa running around like that. I admit I was skeptical at first but when you see it, it changes everything.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, TripGun said:

I had a ghost of my neighbors grandpa that kept visiting my wife whenever I wasn't home. I even set up a camera and caught pictures and showed them to my neighbor because looked just like him so I know that they had to be related and he told me the story of his grandpa running around like that. I admit I was skeptical at first but when you see it, it changes everything.

Please, share those pictures amongst the group.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1