Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Alex Jones Threantens to shut down infowars!

LostSouls7

8 hours ago, LostSouls7 said:

I think he had finally snapped as the evil globalist who love to molest and murder children and drink human blood.

have now pushed him to the edge Worst yet he is p***ed people are not standing up to this great Evil.

I don't blame the poor guy. People know who evil the secrets at the top are. But don't get off their lazy butt

to do something real! Let's discuss. enjoy the video

I think it is a ploy to up the ratings and collect more money.  He has been taking lessons from the Kardashians.  Gotta have drama and tears to keep the viewers paying.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, rashore said:

If he’s fed up and wants to stop doing his show, he should. I know lots of folks have been fed up with him for a long time. And also, sometimes when one is just fed up and snapping done.... it’s time to just stop for ones own sake.

Before he digs his own pit and destroys everything he's stood before. I feel sorry for him. This is potential nervous breakdown material

• Like 1

If he left info wars he would most certainly only be leaving to step into a producers role in a similar program.  

This is his trade, he knows how to make money out of it. He will never completely step away.

• Like 4

10 hours ago, LostSouls7 said:

I think he had finally snapped as the evil globalist who love to molest and murder children and drink human blood.

have now pushed him to the edge Worst yet he is p***ed people are not standing up to this great Evil.

I don't blame the poor guy. People know who evil the secrets at the top are. But don't get off their lazy butt

to do something real! Let's discuss. enjoy the video

[video in opening post]

I think he might have got back on more of an even keel since this outpouring of anguish and frustration... 

Who can blame him for feeling that anguish and frustration when he is under such malicious and dishonest
attack... from all angles..

For his own health and sanity I sometimes wonder if he might need to downsize the whole Infowars operation,
but would that be admitting defeat... and his enemies and their foot soldiers would love that... not sure if he
has the kind of personality that could do that even though the going has got tougher...

If like Mark Dice he moved into a low cost recording in his kitchen :) he would still be hounded off the Public Platform..
like all those who oppose the Totalitarian Globalist take over... bit by bit the Internet is being controlled by the same
evil? power junkies that own and control the MSM... it's a sorry state of affairs...

59 minutes ago, Jello said:

Before he digs his own pit and destroys everything he's stood before. I feel sorry for him. This is potential nervous breakdown material

Alex is like a real life major Shakespearean character...... and these words of King Lear spring to mind....

Lear keeps trying to drown out the thunder with his condemnation of the world's crimes. "I am a man more sinned against than sinning," Lear cries out.

For sure Alex is a man more sinned against than sinning..... 

11 hours ago, Opus Magnus said:

Hopefully it's just another rant, I've never seen him with a beard before though. I guess time will tell. 

I think the beard suits him :) 

9 hours ago, GlitterRose said:

He's a propaganda tool for the elite, and anyone who believes anything he says is dangerously stupid. 

oh the irony.... 

7 hours ago, LostSouls7 said:

So most people are happy his show might shut down? are you guys ready for his son to take over? he is young full and energy. But he seems smarter and more articulate than Alex in the way he presents the info. And he has not p***ed people off yet.. so he might be the future of infowars

6 hours ago, Jello said:

Talk about passing the crown down. I like his son. He gets to the point and definitely carries the persona that would be a force to reckon with if he takes over.

that would be an interesting twist to the Information War drama...  his son stepping into his shoes one day...
although if the Totalitarian Technocrats carry on taking over the internet they would probably make his son
invisible to the public.... so he might not have the chance...

Alex has a good strong team working for him and has top notch guests - but his detractors
prefer to paint a picture of him as a lone figure ... that should be insulted and destroyed asap...:(

13 hours ago, LostSouls7 said:

But don't get off their lazy butt to do something real! 

So like Alex Jones?

1 hour ago, bee said:

that would be an interesting twist to the Information War drama...  his son stepping into his shoes one day...

although if the Totalitarian Technocrats carry on taking over the internet they would probably make his son
invisible to the public.... so he might not have the chance...

Oh noes, his son may never live up to the charlatan his daddy was.

2 hours ago, bee said:

Alex is like a real life major Shakespearean character.

Iago.

He tells lies to manipulate others into committing crimes.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, GlitterRose said:

That's warped, Lost.

He's a disgusting excuse for a human being who was responsible for the harassment of parents of murdered children. 

He never told anyone to harass parents of murdered children.

He's lucky he didn't cause anyone to be hurt in that ridiculous Pizzagate thing.

He didn't start pizza gate. Heck he was basically responsible for shutting it down.

He's a propaganda tool for the elite, and anyone who believes anything he says is dangerously stupid. 

What? I've heard a many strange opinion of the man, but this one takes the cake. He is just as responsible for Hillary's loss as anyone. You know, the women who the entire elite stood behind, and gave billions to. She called him out by name.

Wrong! he is not part of the Elite.. if he was he could not be being taken to court. They control the courts..

so yeah try again.

It doesn't really matter if he is part of the elite (Whatever that is) or not, what matters is that he lies to your face and then takes your money too. :no:

He is not that only one who was wrong with Predictions Jordan Maxwell and David Icke have been wrong before as well.. so try again.

If people make wrong predictions, maybe it's time to stop listening to their predictions ?

I don't know about Jordan Maxwell, but I can't understand how anyone can take David "Lizard people" Icke seriously ?

• Like 3

When I think about it, it's really funny. His greatest enemies in the public are those who have never heard a single show, and who get all their information about the guy through his competition. It's like having a opinion about pepsi without ever having drank one, and only listening to coke about how it tastes. You all know little to nothing about Alex Jones. We cant even have an honest conversation about him here, cause you literally don't know anything about the subject. But oh the passion lol. That's all, thanks for posting the video.

58 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

When I think about it, it's really funny. His greatest enemies in the public are those who have never heard a single show, and who get all their information about the guy through his competition. It's like having a opinion about pepsi without ever having drank one, and only listening to coke about how it tastes. You all know little to nothing about Alex Jones. We cant even have an honest conversation about him here, cause you literally don't know anything about the subject. But oh the passion lol. That's all, thanks for posting the video.

It is funny how you are judging what people know, without actually knowing anything about what those people know. It is funny that you are guilty of doing the exact same thing that you are accusing others of doing. So I agree it is funny when you think about it. :whistle:

Edited by Noteverythingisaconspiracy
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, Jello said:

He is like a B-grade actor on a soap box whom spews forth his over-the-top (usually political news of the day) theatrics to his obvious gullible and possibly dwindling fan base whom have kept his ratings afloat. He is not having a nervous breakdown at all. He is just being Alex Jones (the actor) playing on his loyal followers emotions by either hoping that his ratings will improve and / or he's pursuing some new endeavour.

Excuse the old cliche, but....

images.png

so don't get suckered in :-*..

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

It is funny how you are judging what people know, without actually knowing anything about what those people know. It is funny that you are guilty of doing the exact same thing that you are accusing others of doing. So I agree it is funny when you think about it. :whistle:

Am I though? I actually listen to the show. I've been listening for years. I have first hand information on the many lies told about him. On the many lies told about what he has actually said. Not only is it more then obvious most here have never heard a single show, many of them have outright admitted it. So WTH are you talking about?

26 minutes ago, Astra. said:

He is like a B-grade actor on a soap box whom spews forth his over-the-top (usually political news of the day) theatrics to his obvious gullible and possibly dwindling fan base whom have kept his ratings afloat. He is not having a nervous breakdown at all. He is just being Alex Jones (the actor) playing on his loyal followers emotions by either hoping that his ratings will improve and / or he's pursuing some new endeavour.

Excuse the old cliche, but....

images.png

so don't get suckered in :-*..

Dwindling fan base?? That's funny. He is a target because of the millions who listen. Let me guess, you are another one who has never heard a single show, but think you know all about it cause of what you have heard from his competition.

2 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

Am I though? I actually listen to the show. I've been listening for years. I have first hand information on the many lies told about him. On the many lies told about what he has actually said. Not only is it more then obvious most here have never heard a single show, many of them have outright admitted it. So WTH are you talking about?

Iv'e actually self-punished through some of his shows, and I find him a nit-wit who just loves the sound of his own voice. He sounds like he needs a good throat lozenge most of the time. 

• Like 3

Time for a Music Video Clip intermission ...

~

[00.05:27]

~

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Astra. said:

Iv'e actually self-punished through some of his shows, and I find him a nit-wit who just loves the sound of his own voice. He sounds like he needs a good throat lozenge most of the time. 

I seriously doubt that. But whatever.

8 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

Well lets take a look:

2 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

When I think about it, it's really funny. His greatest enemies in the public are those who have never heard a single show, and who get all their information about the guy through his competition.

Here you assume that his "competition" is wrong about him. 

It's like having a opinion about pepsi without ever having drank one, and only listening to coke about how it tastes.

Here you assume that people only listen to one source. You have no idea if that is actually true.

You all know little to nothing about Alex Jones.

Here you assume that people knows nothing about Alex Jones. You have no idea if that is actually true.

We cant even have an honest conversation about him here, cause you literally don't know anything about the subject.

Here you assume that people knows nothing about Alex Jones again. You have no idea if that is actually true.

But oh the passion lol. That's all, thanks for posting the video.

As you can see you have done a lot of unfounded assumptions, yet you accuse people of making unfounded assumptions. 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

I seriously doubt that.

Ah another unfounded assumtion. This is actually rather fun when you think about it.

3 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

But whatever.

Good comeback. :innocent:

• Like 4