Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UM Fantasy Premiere League, League.

danydandan

How many have joined? As one four people are shown thus far.

10 minutes ago, danydandan said:

Maybe they included the full stop?

Full Stop?

16 minutes ago, LucidElement said:

Full Stop?

At the end of the code there's a full stop.

When input into the website a full stop is not required. If it was copied and pasted with a full stop it won't work.

Edited by danydandan

25 minutes ago, danydandan said:

How many have joined? As one four people are shown thus far.

I have one more trying to get in. he didnt put the period at the end. but he put the hyphen between the numbers in the middle.

ALSO.... once i've submitted my team can i not make changes to the roster??  For example, go back and do it again? could you delete my team and let me rejoin?

Just now, LucidElement said:

I have one more trying to get in. he didnt put the period at the end. but he put the hyphen between the numbers in the middle.

ALSO.... once i've submitted my team can i not make changes to the roster??  For example, go back and do it again? could you delete my team and let me rejoin?

You can make as many changes as you wish up until the deadline. Then afterwards transfers cost points. Each week you have one free transfer.

19 minutes ago, danydandan said:

You can make as many changes as you wish up until the deadline. Then afterwards transfers cost points. Each week you have one free transfer.

its not letting me make changes for some reason... it just says "Substitute" it wont let me reorganize the team.

and for some reason my buddy tried manually entering the league code under private league and it says in invalid code.

7 minutes ago, LucidElement said:

its not letting me make changes for some reason... it just says "Substitute" it wont let me reorganize the team.

and for some reason my buddy tried manually entering the league code under private league and it says in invalid code.

You need to go to transfers. Click on the transfers tab and it should work from there.

I'll set up a bogus account and see why the code ain't working.

It's in between the my team and Leagues tab.

Edited by danydandan

As for the code   2119797563590 ,   2119797-563590 or just 563590

I'm not sure why it's not working, the league is open to all people and there is no deadline for entering.

2119797-563590 this is the code the website says to use. Including the hypen

Edited by danydandan

I keep getting an invalid code warning. Did you maybe set the league to a maximum amount of teams and there are too many people trying to sign up now?

It definitely works 2119797-563590 - make sure you are joining a private league

3 hours ago, LucidElement said:

You need to click on the "transfers" link first - sounds like you are on "my team"

. Makes sure your joining a private league. Copy and paste the following code.

3 minutes ago, Essan said:

2119797-563590

No full stop at the end. Include the hypen.

Edited by danydandan

Doesn't work.

Screenshot_2018-08-08-20-31-22.thumb.png.6a07ebaf9f227f8d9a95d52e1960f43d.png

1 hour ago, ExpandMyMind said:

Doesn't work.

Screenshot_2018-08-08-20-31-22.thumb.png.6a07ebaf9f227f8d9a95d52e1960f43d.png

That's freaking weird. I'll email the website about it.

I see what the problem is. Some of you guys are in the Draft section. The league is in the Fantsy Premier League section not the Draft.

There seems to be two Fantasy selections, one is a draft the other is called fantasy. The league I set up is in the fantasy section. I did not know there even was a Draft section until now.

Hopefully that clears it up, and it might be why some people are unable to join or make tranfers. People need to go to the fantasy section and pick their team. Then join, I tested it with a new account and it works fine.

Edited by danydandan
  • Like 1

Nice one, that was the problem. All signed up now.

Anyone else totally frontload their team? Got a bunch of great attackers and the pure dregs for defence.

8 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

Nice one, that was the problem. All signed up now.

Anyone else totally frontload their team? Got a bunch of great attackers and the pure dregs for defence.

Salah, Kane, Sterling and Ali for me, everyone else is pure shyt.

23 minutes ago, danydandan said:

Aub, Kane, Mikytarian, Salah, Mane and De Gea are the only good players I have. I thought I'd have a chance to tinker after joining the league but all I can seem to do is sub players.

4 hours ago, danydandan said:

Vardy.,Toscun and Giroud.

i figured out my buddies issue ... he was putting the code as his user name. Haha he’s all good now. Two of my buddies and I are in..

I think also automatically your entered into the global board. The prizes are cool but your going against 3million people lol.

9 hours ago, ExpandMyMind said:

Aub, Kane, Mikytarian, Salah, Mane and De Gea are the only good players I have. I thought I'd have a chance to tinker after joining the league but all I can seem to do is sub players.

Go to transfers, that's how you tinker.

35 minutes ago, danydandan said:

Go to transfers, that's how you tinker.

Yeah just finished. My team's looking pretty respectable now.

1 hour ago, ExpandMyMind said:

Yeah just finished. My team's looking pretty respectable now.

I made a few changes too. Needed a good goalkeeper. Had to buy a few 4.0m rejects.

Tell all your friends to join.. lets get more people in here =)

Looks like United board have lost faith in Mourinho, hopefully he is gonna get the boot asap.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Arbenol said:

I'm in.

Thanks for setting this up.

No worries, thought it be interesting. If you know fellow users interested in joining they are welcome too.