Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UM Fantasy Premiere League, League.

danydandan

2 hours ago, danydandan said:

I watched Pool vs City last week and Haaland looked pretty poor, so I took him out.

It was a toss up between Kane and Haaland for me - but since I would probably want Haaland next week, decided to put him in from the start and go with Kulu as my Spurs player instead of Kane..  So far, that's paid off :) 

• 1 month later...
On 8/7/2022 at 1:49 AM, danydandan said:

I watched Pool vs City last week and Haaland looked pretty poor, so I took him out.

whoops!!! lol ....or should i say WHOOPSIE DAISY hahahah

On 9/27/2022 at 3:39 PM, LucidElement said:

Famous last words as they say.!

On 9/27/2022 at 3:39 PM, LucidElement said:

I just used my wildcard, 10 games in.

We have free transfers during the world cup - so need to use the first wildcard before then anyway, I used mine last week :)    

• 1 month later...
On 10/7/2022 at 3:49 AM, Essan said:

We have free transfers during the world cup - so need to use the first wildcard before then anyway, I used mine last week :)    

I never used my wildcard… am I screwed lol?  Dec 26th is when the other one comes l for the second half ? I know they don’t stack. I was actually hoping to use it during last week of December 

3 hours ago, LucidElement said:

I never used my wildcard… am I screwed lol?  Dec 26th is when the other one comes l for the second half ? I know they don’t stack. I was actually hoping to use it during last week of December 

You can't use the first wild card now - however, we do now have unlimited free transfers until Christmas (so effectively another wild card).  No point in making transfers though until after the world cup has finished.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/18/2022 at 3:39 AM, Essan said:

You can't use the first wild card now - however, we do now have unlimited free transfers until Christmas (so effectively another wild card).  No point in making transfers though until after the world cup has finished.

So i will be able to change my entire team at no cost ? even if i only have for example 2 transfers?

14 hours ago, LucidElement said:

So i will be able to change my entire team at no cost ? even if i only have for example 2 transfers?

Yes :)

On 12/3/2022 at 5:32 AM, Essan said:

Yes :)

This is all because of the world cup correct?  Usually its just two wild cards as we all know lol.

On 10/7/2022 at 12:55 AM, danydandan said:

I just used my wildcard, 10 games in.

Father Ted - why are you at the bottom of the league!! C',mon man your the commissioner haha.

1 hour ago, LucidElement said:

This is all because of the world cup correct?  Usually its just two wild cards as we all know lol.

Yes, an extra due to the world cup.

The normal 2nd WC will also be available in the new year

On 12/8/2022 at 6:02 PM, LucidElement said:

Father Ted - why are you at the bottom of the league!! C',mon man your the commissioner haha.

I have four kids, two dogs, a busy career and that is my excuse & I am sticking with it.

I swear it is not because I am crap at picking teams.

• Haha 1

• 2 months later...

Turns out I am crap at picking teams.

• 2 months later...
On 12/8/2022 at 2:05 PM, Essan said:

Yes, an extra due to the world cup.

The normal 2nd WC will also be available in the new year

Essan... this week shouldn't we have all had the cup in our personal league ?

Says everyone after game week 35 will be matched up for gameweek 36. However, mine is saying I did not qualify ?

My name is imabigdawg

3 minutes ago, LucidElement said:

Essan... this week shouldn't we have all had the cup in our personal league ?

Says everyone after game week 35 will be matched up for gameweek 36. However, mine is saying I did not qualify ?

My name is imabigdawg

Message I get is "The draw for the first round is yet to be made".  - so I assume we'll know by Friday!

• Like 1

On 5/9/2023 at 8:51 AM, Essan said:

Message I get is "The draw for the first round is yet to be made".  - so I assume we'll know by Friday!

Essan,

I still have my wildcard - debating if i should use it gameweek 36 or 37 .. I have a couple hundred dollar bet with my buddy Kanarya in the league .  Im up on hiim only about 36pts... He has no chips left.

Trying to figure out if i should load up on Man City & Arsenal players this game week and let it ride into the last big double game week (37) .

Any ideas since your always winning our league lol.

On 3/1/2023 at 1:33 PM, danydandan said:

Father Ted!!!!!

How's everything goin bud?  I see you at the bottom of our rankings lol. Dont let this deter you from keeping our league alive each year.  We appreciate you setting it up.  Hope to do it again next season.

12 hours ago, LucidElement said:

Essan,

I still have my wildcard - debating if i should use it gameweek 36 or 37 .. I have a couple hundred dollar bet with my buddy Kanarya in the league .  Im up on hiim only about 36pts... He has no chips left.

Trying to figure out if i should load up on Man City & Arsenal players this game week and let it ride into the last big double game week (37) .

Any ideas since your always winning our league lol.

I'd be inclined to play it this week and bring in some attacking players from Newcastle and Brighton - whilst at the same time ensuring you also have plenty of Man City and Man Utd players for next week.  Probably drop March (injured), Gakpo and Watkins and change a goalkeeper to de Gea or Ederson ready for next week?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Essan said:

I'd be inclined to play it this week and bring in some attacking players from Newcastle and Brighton - whilst at the same time ensuring you also have plenty of Man City and Man Utd players for next week.  Probably drop March (injured), Gakpo and Watkins and change a goalkeeper to de Gea or Ederson ready for next week?

Thanks bud! appreciate it.

Yes next week is going to be AWESOMEEEE

8 hours ago, Essan said:

Wish me luck man! I hope i made the correct choices lol... not sure who i want to Captain though!! ANd i have Bruno on the bench because Rashford is injured also.... Not sure if i should start him over someone in the midfield but not sure who that should be.

Screenshot 2023-05-12 at 11-38-17 Fantasy Premier League Official Fantasy Football Game of the Premier League.png

• 2 months later...
On 5/12/2023 at 3:37 AM, Essan said:

Are we doing another league ? 5th year In a row I believe ?/ you guys should invite your friends, try and beef it up… if you have another league me and my two buddies can join we will….. gotta see if our boy Danny is reactivating the league 

On 3/1/2023 at 1:33 PM, danydandan said:

Father Ted….. are you reactivating the league for l I. Believe the 5th year ? Me and my two buddies are in as always … invite some of your friends too… build this puppy up.

22 hours ago, Essan said:

I'm playing again :D  

your Andy right? Always winning the league lol.

What do you think of all these players signing to Saudi ?

And Messi to MLS Miami.