Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Conspiracy nuts, get in this thread!

Tr14n913

3 minutes ago, Emma_Acid said:

How does this utterly irrelevant post support your claims? A Christian can do whatever they want, many Christians realise that the Book of Revelations is a bunch of fever dream hooey that has no relevance to day to day life.

This post does absolutely nothing for your argument. I genuinely don't understand why you've written it.

Islam and Christianity share some of the same prophets, but you wouldn't ever say "Christianity and Islam are the same religion". It's nonsense, and you've run out of things to say.

Christians are supposed to keep the book of Revelations, despite what many people are trying to say nowadays that they don't. Islam wasn't written by a Jew, which disqualifies it from a lot. The Old and New Testaments are written or supposed to be completely Jewish if not a little Greek. Not written by Arabs. The point however is that they are Christian families, Jewish and married into Christian families it's not like they don't understand the implications of owning the 666 building on 5th avenue. 

19 minutes ago, Opus Magnus said:

Christians are supposed to keep the book of Revelations, despite what many people are trying to say nowadays that they don't. Islam wasn't written by a Jew, which disqualifies it from a lot. The Old and New Testaments are written or supposed to be completely Jewish if not a little Greek. Not written by Arabs. The point however is that they are Christian families, Jewish and married into Christian families it's not like they don't understand the implications of owning the 666 building on 5th avenue. 

I genuinely don't know what your argument is anymore, and i don't think you do either. Of course they understand the "implications" - for the third time: they were going to change it. But the idea that they bought it as part of some shadowy satanic conspiracy holds so little water that even you don't seem to be arguing that case anymore. The fact that they planned to change it completely undermines your case, let alone the fact that 666 is not a sign of evil in Judaism.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Emma_Acid said:

I genuinely don't know what your argument is anymore, and i don't think you do either. Of course they understand the "implications" - for the third time: they were going to change it. But the idea that they bought it as part of some shadowy satanic conspiracy holds so little water that even you don't seem to be arguing that case anymore. The fact that they planned to change it completely undermines your case, let alone the fact that 666 is not a sign of evil in Judaism.

Well, they aren't just Jewish they are Christian too. The fact is that they didn't change it at all. They're still doing business in the 666 building on 5th avenue afaik. So, it is a little significant considering who owns it and who else is doing business there. All I think I ever said is it is a little significant and has strong religious overtones.

2 hours ago, Opus Magnus said:

They are part of a prominent Christian family. The Kushners and Trump. How can you not understand how that relates to them owning the 666 building on 5th avenue? There are business and religious reasons to own this building, and anything under 666 is typically shrouded in conspiracy because it is religiously associated with crime against humanity. I.E. the verichipping company that operates in the building.

There are only business and numerological reasons to own the building.

Of course, if you worship numerology...

Harte

5 hours ago, Opus Magnus said:

Because, the fact they didn't choose to avoid it. If they really cared about the number being there they wouldn't have bought in the first place and bought in another city. 

Because you care about the number so much everyone else should too. Brilliant reasoning.

3 hours ago, Opus Magnus said:

666 in general is a conspiracy. A conspiracy is a group of 2 or three people planning to make a crime? The 3 sixes is the idea. You aren't going to stray from this being a real conspiracy as they are Christian families.

In what country is the number 666 illegal? The Theocratic States of America?

11 minutes ago, Harte said:

There are only business and numerological reasons to own the building.

Of course, if you worship numerology...

Harte

That's stupid considering the President is a Christian giving a religious reason.

3 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

Because you care about the number so much everyone else should too. Brilliant reasoning.

In what country is the number 666 illegal? The Theocratic States of America?

You do realize the idea of putting a mark of the beast on all mankind is inhumane and a crime against mankind? That is what the number 666 means and nobody here is ignorant about what it means.

Just now, Opus Magnus said:

You do realize the idea of putting a mark of the beast on all mankind is inhumane and a crime against mankind? That is what the number 666 means and nobody here is ignorant about what it means.

It's the number of Nero Caesar. Apparently you are ignorant of what it means.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Opus Magnus said:

That's stupid considering the President is a Christian giving a religious reason.

Does he claim to be a numerologist?

No.

So what's religion got to do with a number?

It would seem that you think all of the Abrahamic religions are founded on absolutely eschewing that one particular three-digit number.

As if they all must mimic John of Patmos in his numerological fervor.

It certainly appears that you are ignorant about it, given that you take the mere combination of three sixes as if it were some Church tenet or dogma.

Harte

Edited by Harte
  • Like 1

On 05/09/2018 at 7:39 PM, Opus Magnus said:

A made up fiction cannot be a "crime against mankind". We do not live in the dark ages, but thanks all the same for trying to drag us back there.

• Thanks 1

On 05/09/2018 at 6:15 PM, Opus Magnus said:

Well, they aren't just Jewish they are Christian too. The fact is that they didn't change it at all. They're still doing business in the 666 building on 5th avenue afaik. So, it is a little significant considering who owns it and who else is doing business there. All I think I ever said is it is a little significant and has strong religious overtones.

No, they're Jewish, and as I said, they were intending to change the number; which once again you are completely skipping over.

Your conspiracy theory holds about as much water as a wicker basket.

Edited by Emma_Acid
  • Thanks 1