Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ghost shadow caught.

TheLegitOne

So a friend of mine came up to me and said he filmed a shadow of a ghost.. when friends show stuff like that, i am always very skeptic about this things.. But he was serious about it and even wanted me to put the video in an editor to take a better look.. So i did.. It did looks legit if you ask me but im still skeptic about it.

I need a second opinion on this

Normal state

Image2.thumb.jpg.ab2b8ebb7cab07514de58709263fac12.jpg

State with ghost shadow?

Image1.thumb.jpg.96a2707bcb7e39d232aae9ee0f9dddbe.jpg

Video footage:

Footage starts at around 0:35 to 0:38

Does anyone knows how/where i can verify this footage?

Full video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZgE1xkjtyc

If you need the unedited original footage
http://www.mediafire.com/file/jpvbbd6yjgcjg7f/VID-20180807-WA0000.mp4/file

Edited by TheLegitOne
  • Like 1

Honestly, it looked like lens flare and I can't feel anything paranormal about it. 

• Like 2

• The title was changed to Ghost shadow caught.

I watched it. I am still not sure what ghost shadow I'm supposed to be seeing.

• Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, Carnoferox said:

How does a non-corporeal being even cast a shadow?

it IS a shadow. I have seen them on 3 different occasions and no clue what they are. Independently moving shadows is what they appear to be. Nothing there to be casting them. I'd love to know a scientific answer other than I am full of it or lying. I'm not. IDK what it is. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

I watched it. I am still not sure what ghost shadow I'm supposed to be seeing.

it comes from the right at the very end right up against the lens as if a hand was moving close. No figure. Hand shadow is my thinking, honestly PG. 

• Like 1

A video of flashing lights and a t.v on.....the light from the t.v as it changes would cause a different lighting in the room. Sorry, but that is so obvious, did your friend think we would fall for that? 

What was your friend filming with....a mobile phone? 

Ps:  as pointed out by Piney, always a good idea when making a video and adding writing to it = get the spelling right. Your friend loses any credibility before we even begin to watch the video....and once I watched it and saw they had the t.v on, well....is this a joke? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

English isn't my first language so bare with me.

My friend told me he have seen it with it's bare eyes as well. But i am still skeptic. Could have been a hand shadow. Maybe even some sort of bug flying by.. Not sure if it's a camera glitch though. In deed he was filming with a mobile phone. I can't say anything about if this is real or not because i haven't seen it with my own bare eyes

• Like 1

Well OK two things.

#1: I still don't see anything... at all.

#2: What other information do we have about this video? At all.

As in. Why (If I see something) Should I not just consider it something normal that I'm not being told about.

And: Why should I not consider it a purposeful fake.

There is literally nothing to see here.

On 08/08/2018 at 1:04 AM, Not A Rockstar said:

I'd love to know a scientific answer other than I am full of it or lying.

that is the only response from science you're gonna get= why is that do you think?

51 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

that is the only response from science you're gonna get= why is that do you think?

Because they think they know the final answer. They don't. But, they don't know that either. That is the nice thing about learning, it never really ends.

25 minutes ago, Not A Rockstar said:

Because they think they know the final answer. They don't. But, they don't know that either. That is the nice thing about learning, it never really ends.

who knows the final answer? you?

no, of course, you don't- & neither do i... so now what?

2 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

who knows the final answer? you?

no, of course, you don't- & neither do i... so now what?

For me? Nothing. Like I said, I would like a scientific answer as to what it is I have seen. Still waiting for one. 

6 minutes ago, Not A Rockstar said:

For me? Nothing. Like I said, I would like a scientific answer as to what it is I have seen. Still waiting for one. 

what you've seen is just a story put forward by you:

how can science work with that? what would you suggest the scientific community should look at- with regards to yout?

Edited by Dejarma
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

what you've seen is just a story put forward by you:

how can science work with that? what would you suggest the scientific community should look at- with regards to yout?

are you lonely Dejarma? You have zero interest in me or my opinions and you have no experience in seeing one of these weird things. I do not equate your remarks with anything scientific, either, so this is going nowhere. I was done with this topic a day or two ago and remain so.

Have a nice day.

On 8/7/2018 at 5:04 PM, Not A Rockstar said:

it IS a shadow. I have seen them on 3 different occasions and no clue what they are. Independently moving shadows is what they appear to be. Nothing there to be casting them. I'd love to know a scientific answer other than I am full of it or lying. I'm not. IDK what it is. 

They're 3D and can seem solid, but they easily dissipate if you're nervy enough to jab at them (most people aren't). 

Kinda like black smoke. 

They can whoosh through the air and go through walls/ceilings, etc. 

Sometimes a vibrational noise accompanies them, and they are attracted to electronics. 

They're unbelievably fast, and if they are around people too much, the people can get sick. 

They're often bedroom invaders, or you can encounter them in dark places people don't use much. 

They don't usually say anything, but are usually accompanied by other phenomena such as disembodied voices, bed shaking, other apparitions and poltergeist phenomena.

Dont think you're joking however it Look like it has more to do with something optical did your mate film this with his mobile cam? 

Edited by Avalanche