Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Alex Jones tells the truth about his banning

LostSouls7

Yes here is is telling the world the truth about why he really got banned.

They just can't handle the truth. But he still somehow got his videos back on youtube. lol

• Sad 1

Memes, Army, and Alex Jones: 2077: Barron Trump unleashes his Alex  Jones Clone Army on the last remaining  holdouts of the Globalists. Their  screams echo in eternity.

• Like 3
  • Haha 6

He never tells the truth.

And his channel still looks deleted to me.

Edited by GlitterRose
  • Like 9

Oh wow. He makes out that it was a sudden upsurge in criticism of info wars. 

Defame, is an interesting word for a man who preaches freedom of speech. 

• Like 5

What's really freaky is how coordinated the ban was. Facebook, YouTube and the rest of the big boys all banned AJ within what, 15 hours? 

So within 15 hours, they can make someone *disappear*. Remove their ability to reach the public. 

Good to know..

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Hi Channel is deleted but his new videos are still being uploaded to youtube.

I think that they will not be able to stop him. People always record his live streams.. then upload them.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Dark_Grey said:

What's really freaky is how coordinated the ban was. Facebook, YouTube and the rest of the big boys all banned AJ within what, 15 hours? 

So within 15 hours, they can make someone *disappear*. Remove their ability to reach the public. 

Good to know..

Well his live radio show and posts are still on infowars.com

but yes if you don't have your own site.. they can delete you from all social media. People

should boycott... make an impact! Facebook should already be boycotted for spying and being globalists liars..

• Like 1

If he gets to roam freely, it is proof that they don't dare to touch him (prove him right).
If he is stopped, it is proof that they're out to get him.

It seems Alex Jones can't be wrong.

• Haha 2

I think perhaps it was encouraging to the other media platforms to see him removed by the first one.

It was not like Alex Jones had not received warnings for things he had done, perhaps the recent death threats "politically," towards Mueller gave them a bit of a nudge. And if you couple that with the myriad of court cases he appears to be up against, (most I believe are for defamation he claimed was his right to free speech).I think the clock has been ticking for quite some time. And one decision led to another. 

I don't think it will improve matters pushing him further into obscurity.  It will just make that rabbit hole deeper.

• Like 7

Alex Jones wins. It was a bad move on their part. For so many sites to ban him.. it shows they are not on the side of freedom. And shows they are scared of what he is saying

2 minutes ago, Kismit said:

I think perhaps it was encouraging to the other media platforms to see him remover by the first one.

It was not like Alex Jones had not received warnings for things he had done, perhaps the recent death threats "politically," towards Mueller gave them a bit of a nudge. And if you couple that with the myriad of court cases he appears to be up against, most I believe are for defamation he claimed was his right to freely speech.

I think the clock has been ticking for quite some time.

Wow he really made death threats? I did hear he threatened violence.. but didn't know it as death threats.

That is on thing you should never do. Even on my show i say just about anything goes cursing.. anger .. raging. just no threats.. my only rule.

Oh man I hope he was not drunk when he said the sathreats. He did say he was gonna kick some congressmans ass on his show before.. but it was just funny.

I think most people know he is only joking.. or speaking out of anger.

Madonna should have got her music and concerts banned.. after threatening

Trump and the White house.. but hey... i guess evil people can say what they want.

and keep their pages.

Edited by LostSouls7

2 minutes ago, LostSouls7 said:

Alex Jones wins. It was a bad move on their part. For so many sites to ban him.. it shows they are not on the side of freedom. And shows they are scared of what he is saying

It shows they're on the side of the law, because it isn't free speech to threaten someone's life, and they don't owe him a platform from which to do that. 

• Like 9

They are not on the side of Law. Then everyone who threatens Trump and the white house needs to get their pages banned. In fact Trump should make that happen. Yes lets ALL follow the law.

Don't just pick on Alex.. he has the right to be angry. These people are criminals. But he should not drink before a cast. lol I can tell he's pretty drunk when he goes off like that

Edited by LostSouls7
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, LostSouls7 said:

Wow he really made death threats? I did hear he threatened violence.. but didn't know it as death threats.

That is on thing you should never do. Even on my show i say just about anything goes cursing.. anger .. raging. just no threats.. my only rule.

Um...yeah.

LOL

And you were claiming he was some great hero. 

Those poor families of murdered children...some of them have had to move several times and finally go into hiding because he told millions of viewers they were frauds and to go "investigate" them.

It was a license for open season stalking. 

Edited by GlitterRose
  • Like 5
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, LostSouls7 said:

They are not on the side of Law. Then everyone who threatens Trump and the white needs to get their pages banned. In fact Trump should make that happen. Yes lets ALL follow the law.

Absolutely.

Do you think that anyone allows people to threaten the POTUS on their pages?

Not only would they be banned, but secret service would and should show up at their houses.

• Like 5

I still think he is a hero. He just needs to control his anger.. and not drink.

His son is actually a lot more articulate. And he does not go off all crazy like his dad.

Maybe Rex Jones should take over the show... his son

1 minute ago, GlitterRose said:

Absolutely.

Do you think that anyone allows people to threaten the POTUS on their pages?

Not only would they be banned, but secret service would and should show up at their houses.

what about the crazy lazy.. who did some art with Trumps bloody head?
Did they visit her? it just seems like to many people get away with lots of crap.

Unless Trump knows they are not real threat. but he should still ban their pages

Just now, LostSouls7 said:

Did they visit her? it just seems like to many people get away with lots of crap.

Unless Trump knows they are not real threat. but he should still ban their pages

The secret service actually did show up at her house, and she had a lot of explaining to do. 

I don't know that she actually said she was going to do anything to him, but that doesn't even matter. 

It could incite violence. 

Edited by GlitterRose
  • Like 5

1 minute ago, LostSouls7 said:

Report: Secret Service Opens Investigation into Kathy Griffin ‘Beheading’ Photo

• Like 3

oh wow yeah people need to think. And Alex should not have threatened Muller..

you have to be professional on the air.. and not let anger over take you.

If he made death threats on air.. then it was the final straw. He

should have known what was gonna happen..

I just think he should not go live anymore. and let his song and crew take over..

other wise hes gonn keep going off crazy. and its only going to get worse

Edited by LostSouls7

4 minutes ago, LostSouls7 said:

Oh man I hope he was not drunk when he said the sathreats. He did say he was gonna kick some congressmans ass on his show before.. but it was just funny.

I think most people know he is only joking.. or speaking out of anger.

Madonna should have got her music and concerts banned.. after threatening

Trump and the White house.. but hey... i guess evil people can say what they want.

and keep their pages.

Alex Jones threatened and Defamed Robert Mueller 

Link 

Not the sneaky unwarranted defamation Alex claims is being done to him (poor baby), but blatant nasty outright defamation. 

Freedom is a funny thing,  in order for it to apply to everyone you need rules, and rules need consequences to be effective.  Enforcing those rules often means somebody loses some forms of Liberty.

The reality is that Jones still has his right to say what he wants to, he has not lost that freedom,  but the hosts have used thier right to decide what is acceptable to thier ethos. And maybe just maybe this was the straw that broke the camels back.

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, GlitterRose said:

It shows they're on the side of the law, because it isn't free speech to threaten someone's life, and they don't owe him a platform from which to do that. 

It's the double standard that's so gross. It's not about removing offensive personalities or "hate speech", it's about removing opinions that don't agree with yours. Maxine Waters encouraging people to openly harass Conservatives comes to mind. Almost all social media giants were born in Silicon Valley so they all lean heavily left. If they can get away with censoring all Conservative speech, they will. One outlandish opinion at a time. 

We all have a right to speak freely but no one has a right to not be offended. That includes the parents of Sandy Hook's victims. Whether it's the black Israelites berating people walking by or Islamic fundamentalists demanding burkas for all women, free speech is supposed to be free. The only way it works is to take the good with the bad - no different than agreeing to drive cars knowing some people will drive drunk or distracted.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Kismit said:

Alex Jones threatened and Defamed Robert Mueller 

Link 

Not the sneaky unwarranted defamation Alex claims is being done to him (poor baby), but blatant nasty outright defamation. 

Freedom is a funny thing,  in order for it to apply to everyone you need rules, and rules need consequences to be effective.  Enforcing those rules often means somebody loses some forms of Liberty.

The reality is that Jones still has his right to say what he wants to, he has not lost that freedom,  but the hosts have used thier right to decide what is acceptable to thier ethos. And maybe just maybe this was the straw that broke the camels back.

Well yeah you can;t make death threats on any radio, TV, online site. Yes no site is going to accept death threats being made. He is crazy not thinking that was going to get him finally banned.

1 minute ago, Kismit said:

Yeah, it's a weird dichotomy. I believe there is real "hate speech", such as calling for the death of Jews or advocating genocide. The problem is finding a neutral council that can point to something and say "yes - THAT is hate speech". It's so subjective in many cases

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Dark_Grey said:

It's the double standard that's so gross. It's not about removing offensive personalities or "hate speech", it's about removing opinions that don't agree with yours. Maxine Waters encouraging people to openly harass Conservatives comes to mind. Almost all social media giants were born in Silicon Valley so they all lean heavily left. If they can get away with censoring all Conservative speech, they will. One outlandish opinion at a time. 

We all have a right to speak freely but no one has a right to not be offended. That includes the parents of Sandy Hook's victims. Whether it's the black Israelites berating people walking by or Islamic fundamentalists demanding burkas for all women, free speech is supposed to be free. The only way it works is to take the good with the bad - no different than agreeing to drive cars knowing some people will drive drunk or distracted.

True ive seen a lot of calls for violence from the left. Why are their pages still up?
oh because Big Tech is one sides and are on the side of the left;

Still alex should not have gone crazy.. he needed to use tactics.. either way this is going to be interesting.

More people are just tuning into his show. Where is the video where he threatens Muller?

I love the one where he cursed out Trump.. it was classic! lol