Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Alex Jones tells the truth about his banning

LostSouls7

4 minutes ago, aztek said:

did i say major platforms were attacking/censoring religious freedom?

You didn't. Sorry I did not read your comment in its proper context.

5 hours ago, bmk1245 said:

For some reason I like that imbecile. Round faced shouting - comedy gold.

well as the more outspoken, unique and popular characters are purged from the internet and we are left with a boring
assortment... it will be a shame...

but in the meantime..

just for you.... ;)

Gay Frogs (Alex Jones REMIX) 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, bee said:

well as the more outspoken, unique and popular characters are purged from the internet and we are left with a boring
assortment... it will be a shame...

[...]

With all money he gets, he can create his own website, and spit all crap he wants.

11 hours ago, bee said:

[..]

but in the meantime..

just for you.... ;)

Gay Frogs (Alex Jones REMIX) 

Not bad, though he has more to say...

BTW, that one is da best

Edited by bmk1245

On 8/19/2018 at 9:22 AM, bmk1245 said:

With all money he gets, he can create his own website, and spit all crap he wants.

I know.... maybe he could call it The Information War or something like that.... :innocent:

I am preparing a Carrier Pigeon* as we speak to tell him your suggestion.... B)

It's obvious that his enemies (like George Soros? for one) have Black Balled him or whatever
they do when they want to make someone a Non Person on the Internet.. to punish them and
so that over time they get sidelined and forgotten... and it acts as a warning to others who might
be thinking of seriously stepping out of line)

* he was denied email service at some point and this means of communication may still be tampered with dunno... 

40 minutes ago, bee said:

... and it acts as a warning to others who might be thinking of seriously stepping out of line)

Or you could say it acts as a warning to others who might be thinking of harassing the parents of murdered children.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, flyingswan said:

Or you could say it acts as a warning to others who might be thinking of harassing the parents of murdered children.

except he didn't do that.... and that is just the BS justification being fed to the public...

the use of Sandy Hook to engineer the censorship and bringing down of Alex Jones is actually where the real harassment
of the parents is taking place... using them as pawns in a political game....... 

the ones spreading the false narrative and whipping up the hate 24/7 are the ones abusing the parents...

just to get their own way and silence someone who is ahead of the curve and willing to give inconvenient
truth a platform... even though his style of presentation isn't everyone's cup of tea..

The scope of the attack and censorship on AJ must mean he's been Black Balled... and the order has gone out..

• Like 2

8 hours ago, bee said:

except he didn't do that.... and that is just the BS justification being fed to the public...

...we'll see, when he gets his day in court.

Seems to me if sinister non-existent liberal cabals were /were/ real, he wouldn't get one of those.

--Jaylemurph

14 minutes ago, jaylemurph said:

...we'll see, when he gets his day in court.

Seems to me if sinister non-existent liberal cabals were /were/ real, he wouldn't get one of those.

--Jaylemurph

Ok

Heavy metal made me do the crime.

13 hours ago, bee said:

except he didn't do that.

Are you questioning any of the following?  I could link to the videos if they hadn't been taken down.

Shortly after the shooting, in which 20 children and six adults were killed, he called it “staged.” By 2014, he’d fleshed out the theory a bit more. Jones claimed “no one died” at Sandy Hook and called the shooting “a giant hoax.” The following year, he said, “Sandy Hook is a synthetic, completely fake, with actors, in my view, manufactured.”
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, flyingswan said:

Are you questioning any of the following?  I could link to the videos if they hadn't been taken down.

he himself doesn't deny that for a couple of years he did think it could be a hoax..
he is very protective of the 2nd amendment - and didn't trust the Obama Administration..

but for about 3 years he has retracted that .. I could link to the video where he explains it all
and why he thought this and that and why he now has changed his mind... but it's been taken down..

how convenient that all the evidence one way or another seems to be gone... or is only available
as soundbites out of a broader context...

the latest twist is that the lawyers of the families are now claiming that AJ himself took evidence down
and are attacking his lawyers saying that THEY are hurting the families... like he shouldn't be able
to have legal representation.. now if that isn't a slippy slope I don't know what is..

apparently this and the social media censorship etc has caused the American Civil Liberties Union to make
a comment  that the situation is "worrisome"...

video title - THE ACLU JOINS TRUMP IN DEFENSE OF ALEX JONES

17:40.... is the bit where he talks about prominent lawyers being accused of 'hurting the families'
because they are acting as his defense... 

It's been said before that taking Alex Jones down is a test case and a smoke screen for wider censorship,
that is already in progress... and it is suspected that the timing of it in the lead up to the mid term elections
is of significance... 

6 hours ago, bee said:

he himself doesn't deny that for a couple of years he did think it could be a hoax..
he is very protective of the 2nd amendment - and didn't trust the Obama Administration..

but for about 3 years he has retracted that .. I could link to the video where he explains it all
and why he thought this and that and why he now has changed his mind... but it's been taken down..

how convenient that all the evidence one way or another seems to be gone... or is only available
as soundbites out of a broader context...

the latest twist is that the lawyers of the families are now claiming that AJ himself took evidence down
and are attacking his lawyers saying that THEY are hurting the families... like he shouldn't be able
to have legal representation.. now if that isn't a slippy slope I don't know what is..

apparently this and the social media censorship etc has caused the American Civil Liberties Union to make
a comment  that the situation is "worrisome"...

video title - THE ACLU JOINS TRUMP IN DEFENSE OF ALEX JONES

17:40.... is the bit where he talks about prominent lawyers being accused of 'hurting the families'
because they are acting as his defense... 

It's been said before that taking Alex Jones down is a test case and a smoke screen for wider censorship,
that is already in progress... and it is suspected that the timing of it in the lead up to the mid term elections
is of significance... 

Fearmonger much? Maybe next time, you could throw a little blame on some minority -- whip up a little more hate on people with brown skin. Maybe suggest they wear something on their clothing so we know they're not worthy of the same rights as /real/ Americans...

--Jaylemurph

9 hours ago, jaylemurph said:

Fearmonger much? Maybe next time, you could throw a little blame on some minority -- whip up a little more hate on people with brown skin. Maybe suggest they wear something on their clothing so we know they're not worthy of the same rights as /real/ Americans...

--Jaylemurph

:rolleyes:

Don't willfully misrepresent what I am saying.... 

The censorship that is going on is essentially POLITICAL not racial...

For example Brandon Tatum and Candace Owen are being censored on social media ...

BRANDON TATUM 15 May 2018 With ALEX JONES

Candace Owens Censorship Of Her Video Criticizing Black Lives Matter

17 hours ago, bee said:

So when you say he didn't harass the parents, what you meant was he only harassed them for two or three years?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, flyingswan said:

So when you say he didn't harass the parents, what you meant was he only harassed them for two or three years?

that would depend on what the alleged harassment was... 
and whether questioning the official narrative of various high profile crimes / incidents is technically categorized as illegal harassment .

Maybe one of the aims of the creeping censorship is to eventually eradicate on line questioning of anything that goes against
the 'Official Narrative'....  Jack Dorsey (Twitter)  Mark Zuckerberg (Facebook)  etc might feel all important now but they could just
be Useful Idiots for those who come after them and finish what they have started... 

Alex Jones has been warning of Apple and Google working with the Chinese on Internet Censorship and that the Corporate Totalitarians
would happily bring that technology to the West somewhere down the line.. 

8 hours ago, bee said:

that would depend on what the alleged harassment was... 
and whether questioning the official narrative of various high profile crimes / incidents is technically categorized as illegal harassment .

How would you feel if your child was murdered and some idiot claimed it didn't happen and you were an actor deceiving the world in the interests of thwarting the gun lobby? 

I'd certainly feel that "harassment" was putting it rather mildly.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, flyingswan said:

How would you feel if your child was murdered and some idiot claimed it didn't happen and you were an actor deceiving the world in the interests of thwarting the gun lobby? 

Indeed. I'd go for "severely peeved" ? 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, flyingswan said:

It's not about how I would feel... it's now up to the courts to decide if he can / should be sued...

IMO the parents are being exploited by those who don't want AJ to be able to continue with his work on the internet..
This is about much more than one man and what he did or didn't say 3 + years ago... and that's why people on the
'right' AND 'left' are concerned with the turn of events... 

Bill Maher Defends Alex Jones: ‘If You’re a Liberal, You’re Supposed To Be For Free Speech’

48 minutes ago, bee said:

It's not about how I would feel... it's now up to the courts to decide if he can / should be sued...

IMO the parents are being exploited by those who don't want AJ to be able to continue with his work on the internet..
This is about much more than one man and what he did or didn't say 3 + years ago... and that's why people on the
'right' AND 'left' are concerned with the turn of events... 

I asked you how you would feel because you don't seem to have any empathy for the parents.  You seem to think that his actions towards them are some sort of minor annoyance that they would have ignored if shadowy forces were not exploiting them.

"Free speech" isn't an absolute right, there are legal limits, not just libel laws, but incitement to violence and the traditional one of not shouting "Fire!" in a crowded theatre.  The miss-use of free speech can cause no end of harm.

Edited by flyingswan
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/8/2018 at 1:53 PM, LostSouls7 said:

Alex Jones wins. It was a bad move on their part. For so many sites to ban him.. it shows they are not on the side of freedom. And shows they are scared of what he is saying

Scared or disgusted by this yarn spinning ego inflated vitamin salesman?

• Like 1

22 hours ago, flyingswan said:

I asked you how you would feel because you don't seem to have any empathy for the parents.  You seem to think that his actions towards them are some sort of minor annoyance that they would have ignored if shadowy forces were not exploiting them.

"Free speech" isn't an absolute right, there are legal limits, not just libel laws, but incitement to violence and the traditional one of not shouting "Fire!" in a crowded theatre.  The miss-use of free speech can cause no end of harm.

yes there are legal limits and the courts can deal with that..... then actual evidence can be provided and a proper case put..
not just emotional firestorms created by the use of deliberate misrepresentation ... 

meanwhile... 

Alex Jones Offers $1 Million Dollars For Proof He Encouraged Violence Against The Media (video 11:55)

bit about the 'reward' starts at 2:00 but the whole video is of value to anyone who is interested in the big picture..
and what might lie ahead ... regarding the internet censorship and social engineering

Edited by bee

InfoWars Said YouTube Ban Would Make it Stronger. Actually, It's Been Crushed
Infowars host Alex Jones is struggling to replace the audience he lost after being banned from YouTube, according to viewership totals published on the video sites still willing to host him.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/infowars-said-youtube-ban-would-make-it-stronger-actually-its-been-crushed

On 8/21/2018 at 7:35 PM, jaylemurph said:

--Jaylemurph

Wow, you should get some kind of award for this post. You spun that straw man around before you knocked it down. 

I mean bee literally said nothing what so ever to deserve such a ridiculous response. 

“Maybe next time you could Throw a little blame on some minority”? Where the hell did that come from? Smh