Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Alex Jones tells the truth about his banning

LostSouls7

Alex Jones is a salesman of his products, and he twists things in a way that helps him sell more merchandise or keeping his audience. 

On 02/10/2018 at 9:15 AM, bee said:

no it isn't JUST business.... it's political...an attack on democracy and free speech and a kind of election rigging.. 

Alex Jones and Infowars brought  hundreds of millions of viewers to the various sites over time....
which would have boosted their advertising revenue a lot.... but that's not what this is all about..
it's about controlling what people see and hear on the biggest communication platforms...

there are calls for him to be banned from the internet completely... if this first stage of censorship
gets enough support then that could be the next step further down the line... 

Well these platforms banned AJ because of their religious beliefs, the believe in the God Money and Godess Public Opinion. For those attacking these platforms for their decision and yet supported the shops that refused gay costumers (like that bakery who refused to do a wedding cake for the gay couple), you should review your stance.

Personally bannig AJ was an extremist move, there are far worse and dangerous content on youtube, facebook, etc out there, these platforms opened a pandora box as now anyone deemed a target by big SJW groups may become censored.

For me AJ is a conn artist, anyone who believes in his twisted bs should go out more and travel abroad.

39 minutes ago, godnodog said:

Well these platforms banned AJ because of their religious beliefs, the believe in the God Money and Godess Public Opinion. For those attacking these platforms for their decision and yet supported the shops that refused gay costumers (like that bakery who refused to do a wedding cake for the gay couple), you should review your stance.

Personally bannig AJ was an extremist move, there are far worse and dangerous content on youtube, facebook, etc out there, these platforms opened a pandora box as now anyone deemed a target by big SJW groups may become censored.

For me AJ is a conn artist, anyone who believes in his twisted bs should go out more and travel abroad.

Enjoy what freedom you have now.... because if the '''forces'''' that are censoring and targeting Alex Jones
carry on unhindered .... you, your family, friends and neighbours will be targeted somewhere down the line..

Maybe you are looking forward to having a Social Score that decides if you are a '''good citizen''' and can
have privileges like travel, internet use, entertainment.. etc..?...

You are making a good start with your criticism of AJ and your siding with rich authoritarians...

Problem is... even if you kowtow to the Authoritarians.... you are still not safe in the long run as the
goal posts can shift at any time to continue the New World Order Agenda...

You Have Been Warned..... now go and review your stance... ^_^

2 hours ago, bee said:

Enjoy what freedom you have now.... because if the '''forces'''' that are censoring and targeting Alex Jones
carry on unhindered .... you, your family, friends and neighbours will be targeted somewhere down the line..

Maybe you are looking forward to having a Social Score that decides if you are a '''good citizen''' and can

You are making a good start with your criticism of AJ and your siding with rich authoritarians...

Problem is... even if you kowtow to the Authoritarians.... you are still not safe in the long run as the

He isn't a good citizen, name me five predictions Alex Jones has made over the years that came true? There are videos compiled on YouTube of upwards of 70 or more of his "predictions" that never happened. It's the same shtick song and dance that never comes to fruition. He isn't a warrior for the truth, he subverts the truth to sell supplements at overinflated prices to suckers. Not all that different from traveling snake oil salesman. Just because you want to believe him doesn't make it true. 

millions.... if not hundreds of millions of people want to hear what he has to say about various topics...
and want to hear what the guests on InfoWars have to say...

why should those people be denied that.... on the big public platforms...

It is so obvious that there are a group of very rich people working in the background to get him silenced
as much as possible and eventually maybe off the internet all together.... and a psychological operation
is in progress to try and keep the general public sweet about it ... 

I personally think that George Soros has made it his business to get rid of him because he didn't like
the things that AJ said about him... (but that's just one of the multi pronged attacks)

Edited by bee

14 minutes ago, bee said:

millions.... if not hundreds of millions of people want to hear what he has to say about various topics...
and want to hear what the guests on InfoWars have to say...

why should those people be denied that.... on the big public platforms...

1. They are not public platforms, they are private companies. 

2. Because it's their business, their investment and their customers. 

3. Because those hundreds of millions of people (:lol:) don't own shares in these companies. They don't like it, they are free to take their business elsewhere. 

On second thoughts, it might be hundreds of millions - comedy and tragedy are two of the oldest forms of entertainment. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

Youtube is subsidized by the government. Its the new public square.

Source? Some videos receive government funding but not aware that the company as a whole does. Nor apparently is the internet. 

*post removed*

That particular lie is getting rather old. If someone doesn't want to go to prison, the best thing to do is not break the law. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Setton said:

Source? Some videos receive government funding but not aware that the company as a whole does. 

That particular lie is getting rather old. If someone doesn't want to go to prison, the best thing to do is not break the law. 

I don't have time this morning to chase links. Got a really early day today.

What lie? Your government literally feeds wrong think folks to murders in prison. You also have massive groups of goon squads that go around punishing people for expressing themselves on-line.

• Like 1

On ‎10‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 3:42 AM, bee said:

Now Paypal joins in .... 

not content with trying to silence him and deny him free speech... they are trying to destroy his business
that is conducted to finance Infowars...

So much for the "just make your own platform" BS. You are going to have to make much more then your own platform. You will now need billions to even try.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

I don't have time this morning to chase links. Got a really early day today.

Want to retract that claim then? Because I've looked and there's zero to support your claim, unless it's well hidden. 

What lie? Your government literally feeds wrong think folks to murders in prison.

No, our judicial system (in our country its separate to government - strange concept to you, I know) sends people to prison who break the law. For what they do, not what thy think. 

You also have massive groups of goon squads that go around punishing people for expressing themselves on-line.

Sure we do. Alex tell you that before he got kicked off Youtube? 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, bee said:

We already have some of that, its called court orders (like passport confiscation, no public football matches attendences, etc), or driving licence points, etc, so in extremist regimes other stuff might pop up.

My criticism with AJ was not of his speech content, my criticism was with this SWJ crap that is mining democracy and free speech. As to AJ I think he is a smart individual that sells an image, for some a freedom fighter, for some an extremist, for some a looney, and for some like me a connman who sells snake oil.

How the hell did I sided with rich authoritarians? Think you might have confused my post with someones else.

17 minutes ago, godnodog said:

We already have some of that, its called court orders (like passport confiscation, no public football matches attendences, etc), or driving licence points, etc, so in extremist regimes other stuff might pop up.

Those are not 'tyranny and oppression' as bee would like to believe. They are the legal consequences, set out under the law, of choosing not to live within the law. 

Again, don't want to be punished? Don't break the law. Very simple. 

1 hour ago, Setton said:

Those are not 'tyranny and oppression' as bee would like to believe. They are the legal consequences, set out under the law, of choosing not to live within the law. 

Again, don't want to be punished? Don't break the law. Very simple. 

So dont brake the law when the social score comes in ahahah.

4 minutes ago, godnodog said:

I think there being social consequences to being a criminal is pretty standard and a good thing. 

Don't you? 

7 minutes ago, godnodog said:

While im not really a huge fan of the concept I am kinda confused as to what the panic about "social scores" is.

We already do this with credit scores. Bottom line is they're there to tell you if the person you're entering into business with is trustworthy. If we dont have a problem with credit scores why do we with social ones?

10 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

While im not really a huge fan of the concept I am kinda confused as to what the panic about "social scores" is.

I think it's because the news recently broke that China implements a 'social score' according to behaviour that also impacts what employment, travel and benefits are available to people. 

And obviously, in these people's minds, anyone to the left of the tea party is basically a communist hell bent on applying the same thing to the rest of the world :rolleyes:

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Setton said:

I think there being social consequences to being a criminal is pretty standard and a good thing. 

Don't you? 

I am sorry, I did not understand your sentence, besides I was also joking.

Now for a moment allow me to explain how free speech has different meanings, in some countries freedoms comes with responsibilities and that includes free speech, were I am from you can express your opinion but you cannot go arround slandering people, AJ did that lots of time, here he would have been sued multiple times and free speech rights would not have helped him.

But the fact is AJ lives and is an US national therefor US laws applies, and there is no law granting him rights over private companies like facebook or youtube, because its the USA, and like I stated before if the state cannot force bakeries to create wedding cakes for gay people then the state cannot force facebook and youtube to give free space to looneys.....oh wait one company was fighting for religious freedom from left wing extremist who wanted to buy cakes....and the other is a white proud american wanting free platforms to spread the global communist illuminati lizardy agenda while fighting corporate fascism.......

You cant have it 2 ways

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, godnodog said:

I am sorry, I did not understand your sentence, besides I was also joking.

Now for a moment allow me to explain how free speech has different meanings, in some countries freedoms comes with responsibilities and that includes free speech, were I am from you can express your opinion but you cannot go arround slandering people, AJ did that lots of time, here he would have been sued multiple times and free speech rights would not have helped him.

But the fact is AJ lives and is an US national therefor US laws applies, and there is no law granting him rights over private companies like facebook or youtube, because its the USA, and like I stated before if the state cannot force bakeries to create wedding cakes for gay people then the state cannot force facebook and youtube to give free space to looneys.....oh wait one company was fighting for religious freedom from left wing extremist who wanted to buy cakes....and the other is a white proud american wanting free platforms to spread the global communist illuminati lizardy agenda while fighting corporate fascism.......

You cant have it 2 ways

I think....we're actually agreeing here :D

9 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

So much for the "just make your own platform" BS. You are going to have to make much more then your own platform. You will now need billions to even try.

You need billions to host your own website?

6 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

You need billions to host your own website?

Wow, my company must be richer than they're letting on. 

Maybe I'll ask for that raise... 

• Like 1

Alex Jones warned it was just the beginning when he was censored and kicked off all the major
social media platforms --- and he was right --- the purge continues and goes up a gear as the
mid term elections approach - the Would~Be~Globalist~Dictators who control the Democrat
Party and want to regain the power they lost with Trump getting elected to President... are 
doing anything and everything they can to get their political front men and women back in power...

And Useful Idiots like Zuckerberg are helping..

Over 800 accounts and pages taken down... using various excuses to try and keep the other users sweet...

48 minutes ago, bee said:

Alex Jones warned it was just the beginning when he was censored and kicked off all the major
social media platforms --- and he was right --- the purge continues and goes up a gear as the
mid term elections approach - the Would~Be~Globalist~Dictators who control the Democrat
Party and want to regain the power they lost with Trump getting elected to President... are 
doing anything and everything they can to get their political front men and women back in power...

And Useful Idiots like Zuckerberg are helping..

Over 800 accounts and pages taken down... using various excuses to try and keep the other users sweet...

Set up your own platform. It's a free market. 

On 10/10/2018 at 11:29 AM, Setton said:

1. They are not public platforms, they are private companies. 

They were / are MARKETED as a public platform ---- a "platform for all ideas"----

Mark Zuckerberg Struggles To Answer If Facebook Is A ‘Neutral Public Forum’ 

but it turns out people were lured into it under false pretenses....

If it was marketed as a CIA backed, Data collection, spying and social engineering platform
it wouldn't be where it is now... that would hardly be an attractive marketing strategy..

You are supporting widespread internet political censorship under the flimsy excuse of 'free market'
when the situation is more complex than that.... and more harmful....

On 10/10/2018 at 4:55 PM, godnodog said:

My criticism with AJ was not of his speech content, my criticism was with this SWJ crap that is mining democracy and free speech. As to AJ I think he is a smart individual that sells an image, for some a freedom fighter, for some an extremist, for some a looney, and for some like me a connman who sells snake oil.

How the hell did I sided with rich authoritarians? Think you might have confused my post with someones else.

re bolded.... ok.... :) 

• Thanks 1