Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Alex Jones tells the truth about his banning

LostSouls7

Alex couldn't tell the truth if his life depended on it.

• Like 4

On ‎11‎/‎08‎/‎2018 at 7:41 AM, Paranormal Panther said:

Your post reminds me why I'm grateful and thankful to live in a country that values freedom. I find censorship to be popular in cowardly governments who rule castrated citizens who seek protection from extremist boogeymen. I take it that you silence commies as well as Nazis. If not, that's telling. 

But you don't value freedoms of those who own and run the platform? No one should be forced to support a view they oppose. Go start your own damn platform.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

Alex couldn't tell the truth if his life depended on it.

Alex is your hero Rlyeh quit lying to yourself.:lol:

I will admit I did listen to Alex for a year or so when I was younger. I just couldn't get past his religious convictions but I do think he makes good points here and there. I think him following Trump really set him back as a seeker of truth. I can agree with him on a few things other then that I can't stand him to much.

4 hours ago, bee said:

the truth about the specific banning of Alex Jones and InfoWars and the more general banning and censorship 
across the board...

Alex Jones is ahead of the curve and his political influence and implacable opposition to Political Globalism
has resulted in the draconian censorship....

Like a prophet he warns of what is to come... or at least what the Elite have cooking.... he can do this because he
has studied history and he also has insider contacts who get info out through Infowars.... and he has the deep desire
to help humanity rather than suppress it into a robotic ant like existence....

Speaking of robotic...

• Haha 2

Online activists hit hatemongers like Alex Jones where it hurts the most — in the wallet
Shortly before the 2016 presidential election, Matt Rivitz stumbled upon the Breitbart News website, which once called itself the “home of the alt-right.” He was appalled by what he saw, including stories tagged “black crime.” He wanted to do something about what he viewed as obvious racism. And as someone who had spent two decades in the advertising industry, he knew just how.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/online-activists-wield-a-secret-weapon-against-hatemongers-like-alex-jones-hint-its-big/2018/08/10/2ab14fee-9b15-11e8-8d5e-c6c594024954_story.html

6 hours ago, Kittens Are Jerks said:

Speaking of robotic...

no one could accuse Alex Jones of being robotic.....

here he is reacting to Tucker Carlson's truth telling....

and having a manly cry.... :) 

19 minutes ago, bee said:

no one could accuse Alex Jones of being robotic.....

here he is reacting to Tucker Carlson's truth telling....

and having a manly cry.... :) 

So in an effort to be fair and balanced I started the video but we're 16 seconds in and the BS is already so thick from this schmuck I just cant listen :lol: 

He tries attacking people who are saying Russia is a threat by saying they are the same "people who attacked Iraq and wouldn't admit its a mistake" and then goes on to say that doing so should mean they are discredited. All the while ignoring the fact that his dear leader recently elevated one of those very people to National Security Advisor 

John Bolton: No Regrets On Iraq War

Edited by Farmer77

22 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

So in an effort to be fair and balanced I started the video but we're 16 seconds in and the BS is already so thick from this schmuck I just cant listen 

perhaps you would like to ban Tucker Carlson from the internet --- ^_^

Edited by bee

Louder with Crowder(in desguise) interviews Jordan Peterson on Alex Jones being banned.

Edited by acidhead
  • Like 1

On 8/8/2018 at 3:59 PM, GlitterRose said:

Um...yeah.

LOL

And you were claiming he was some great hero. 

Those poor families of murdered children...some of them have had to move several times and finally go into hiding because he told millions of viewers they were frauds and to go "investigate" them.

It was a license for open season stalking. 

I didn't care for his show enough to watch it because I sensed he was a digital Carny Barker but when he behaved that way after Newtown's incredible tragedy, I decided he had nothing I ever wanted to hear.  I get that people use these platforms to earn a living but some things, a civilized, moral person just doesn't do.  

• Like 4

1 hour ago, and then said:

I didn't care for his show enough to watch it because I sensed he was a digital Carny Barker but when he behaved that way after Newtown's incredible tragedy, I decided he had nothing I ever wanted to hear.  I get that people use these platforms to earn a living but some things, a civilized, moral person just doesn't do.  

respectfully I would point out that you are getting all your info about AJ second hand....

and Sandy Hook is being used to whip people up into supporting the persecution and silencing of him..
because he is a leading voice against Globalists and their Anti American (Evil) Shenanigans...

I'd post the video of him explaining the whole thing (what he said and the misrepresentation etc etc...)
but conveniently, like the thousands of other videos on YouTube , it has gone...

Alex Jones cares very much about the First Amendment, the Second Amendment  and he cares very much 
about children... that's why he puts a lot of energy and focus on exposing pedophiles 

just a short while ago, tonight on his show Rep Mark Rozzi gave an interview on InfoWars....

https://www.real.video/5822581570001

edit to say..... I know you have said that you don't want to hear anything he (AJ) has to say... but if you are
basing that on children's suffering then maybe you should give the above video a chance... if only
to hear what Rep Mark Rozzi has to share..... and what he is trying to do to help children...

Edited by bee
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, and then said:

just wanted to pick up on the bolded above.... because In light of all the heavy censorship going on on so called
'Social' Media.... and various other internet platforms etc..... I was thinking that Freedom of Speech is only half
the story....

It's your absolute right to not hear ...... but I was thinking that many millions of people around the world DO want to hear
what he and others who are getting purged have to say...

What about their right to hear... ?

Freedom to Hear is part of Freedom of Speech... and what's happening at the moment on the Internet is Authoritarian
and Totalitarian...

Not to mention an attempted form of election rigging with the US Mid Term Elections coming up... 

A.J. is a psycho ultra-conspiracy freak.

>>> End of truth-rant <<<

• Like 2

On 8/10/2018 at 7:12 PM, Paranormal Panther said:

We don't, either. We also don't live in a country full of cucks who are afraid to tell the truth if it isn't PC. By the way, our right to keep and bear arms keeps us safe from idiotic control freaks who *think* they know better than people who really do. Maybe we'll help patriotic Canadians retake their country when Marxist morons take things too far, and, unlike you, I take no delight in the disgrace that your once great country has become. 

By the way, our right to keep and bear arms keeps us safe from idiotic control freaks who *think* they know better than people who really do.

Yeah and then when they are used end up in prison.

• Thanks 1

Twitter Will Be Rid of Alex Jones for the Next 7 Days
Apple. Spotify. Facebook. Pinterest. MailChimp. YouTube. **********. What do all these platforms have in common? Each spent last week removing content from known hatemonger Alex Jones and his conspiracy-theorist outlet, InfoWars. (And then letting everybody know what it’d done.) Notably not among that list? Twitter. The platform announced last week it would not be banning Jones. On Tuesday, Twitter reversed course. Slightly. The platform suspended Alex Jones’s personal account for one week. The suspension was announced via a screenshot from Twitter posted to the Infowars accounts which is … still live.

http://nymag.com/selectall/2018/08/twitter-suspends-alex-jones-for-week-for-inciting-violence.html

Brilliant commentary from Jimmy Dore - on the subject of censorship and corporate fascism..

14:50 ... "Jones is an incidental player in a much larger narrative." (discussing a quote from a RollingStone article)..

27:40 ... "People of good conscience are getting it wrong."... (he (Jimmy) said this when speaking about a good friend of his
that said they agreed with the words... depending on the platform one can be banned for "glorifying violence"..
"sowing division" .."hateful conduct"..or even "low quality".. with these terms defined by nameless, unaccountable
executives, working with God Knows Who.."

Alex Jones himself is warning that he is being used as a smoke screen to facilitate the forging ahead  of widespread
censorship.. Jimmy Dore is at the other end of the political spectrum (although they are both anti-war) and he understands
this ....

Facebook Now Targeting Left Wing Pages As Predicted

Edited by bee

It looks like any body running a digital platform can look forward to suffering from rediculous conspiracies, for having the gaul to think they have the right to decide what is or is not allowed in their salable product.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Kismit said:

It looks like any body running a digital platform can look forward to suffering from rediculous conspiracies, for having the gaul to think they have the right to decide what is or is not allowed in their salable product.

...why would people running a digital platform be any different from anyone else selling ****? You can’t sell tainted food, or peddle snake oil, or knowingly bilk people. 

—Jaylemurph 

• Like 1

On 8/13/2018 at 4:57 AM, Kittens Are Jerks said:

Speaking of robotic...

I don’t know what you’re on about. Bee is known for her nuanced arguments and subtle, realpolitik beliefs. 

—Jaylemurph 

On 8/13/2018 at 6:43 AM, Rlyeh said:

But you don't value freedoms of those who own and run the platform?

if bakery owners can't have their religions freedom so shouldn't those who own and run the platform.

8 minutes ago, jaylemurph said:

I don’t know what you’re on about. Bee is known for her nuanced arguments and subtle, realpolitik beliefs. 

—Jaylemurph 

My comment was not in reference to Bee.

8 minutes ago, aztek said:

if bakery owners can't have their religions freedom so shouldn't those who own and run the platform.

What major platforms have been attacking/censoring religious freedom?

Just now, Kittens Are Jerks said:

What major platforms have been attacking/censoring religious freedom?

did i say major platforms were attacking/censoring religious freedom?