Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

New appartment, new roomate?

forwhatitsworth

Hello everyone, 

I'm writing this post because I'm in need of feedbacks and wanted to know if others had a silimar situation as me. 

My son and I moved to a new appartment a few weeks ago. When I first visited it, it was like love at first sight so I really did all I could to have it. I found out from the concierge that it's been on the market for a few months now and though there were visits, it never went further. Keep in mind that the area I live at has a high demand so it felt like it was faith. 

When I started to move in, I noticed that some of the rooms had a heavy feel to it. Didn't think much of it then until I met the previous tenant who actually moved a floor below. She told me she previously lived here and that she used to fight constantly with the tenant below her over noises. The situation got so bad that the tenant came to the place and destroyed the appartment. Long story short, he left and she moved downstairs. Also, there has been some really bad tension with boyfriend since I moved in. Could be the stress over the move but one night we got into a huge fight that almost got physical and we never fought like this before (he doesn't live with me).

After hearing the story and feeling that heaviness in some of the rooms, I decided to "purify" my new place. After some research, I found the salt method (placing salt in corners of each room clockwise). As I was preparing the ritual, I felt a really heavy energy on my back. When I was done, I prepared myself for bed and went to turn off the lights. As I was turning off the light in the hallway before going into my room, I turned around and saw this white light behind me for like 2 seconds and disappeared. When I got to bed, I decided to watch a movie to distract myself before falling asleep. During the movie,there were waves of smell of garbage which i can't explain because I did my weekly cleaning that day and threw away the garage as well. 

Finally I fell asleep. That night I had a very weird dream where my son was sitting face to face on his bed talking to a boy named Samuel (we dont know anyone by that name) and there was a black shadow over them. Then he got up to come to my room because he said that something was scaring him. It felt so real that I woke up which was around 3h45. When I woke up, I felt paralyzed and had this cold sensation on my back though I had a blanket on me (woke up on my side). Finally I was able to move and that's when I grabbed my phone. At the same time, my boyfriend was writing me because he, too, woke up at the same instant. I was trying to go back to sleep but I kept hearing these weird pounding an sctraching noises. Even at one point, my door opened a little bit. 

Anyways, it was a very weird night. I don't really know what to think of it and what I can do. Appart from the heavy energy, I never had these experiences until I placed the salt in the corners. Could the salt be provoking something? Anyways, I wanted to get some feedbacks from you guys and get your opinions. 

Hi there, FWIW.

Salt is like level 1 cleansing of an area and actually is more related to removing the dead. Very basic and simple. You can step it up a bit and burn sage, or do something within your own religious or spiritual worldview.

The LBRP is available on youtube, I am told simply playing it will be effective. I don't know as I never have used it, but, it is recommended by one of our forum experts ( @GlitterRose ) in removing woo (weird things around).

I have used holy water in the past, I have also used sage, and once had to do a complex binding and trapping, but anymore I just order things out of my house if I sense something that doesn't belong. It is your house, you have every right to be unbothered by "things", and if you are a strong willed person who really believes that, you can do the very same and state firmly, "Get out of my house, leave me, my family and friends alone, and stay away from us." I confess I have been known to rant more than be nice, and have cussed. Do whatever works by forming your will for it to GET OUT and then verbalize it. Repeat as necessary.

Back when I was first learning this, I had less of a focus I guess or maybe some doubt as I had to repeat it a lot, but I have learned that when you get mad enough or determined enough to be real serious, it will go. It comes down to your will and faith, really. Rituals like the LBRP is to help reinforce that, to be honest. So, go with what YOU believe. 

Keep in mind you are concerned about this, so that may have helped your dreams along a bit, and also do read up on "sleep paralysis" so you understand that well and can judge if you are experiencing that versus something actually there. I was not there so am not going to claim that is what you experienced, but it is wise to know about it to ease your own concerns. 

The one thing I dislike about your story is this Samuel business. I do not like anything at all "woo" around my own kid. That really sets me off. If you have questions please do ask and keep us posted. If the fact is you are nervous about dealing with this, please be honest and ask questions. GlitterRose is pretty dang good and can advise well also.

Welcome to UM.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I'm not sure if you are familiar with I Samuel chapter 3 in the Old Testament. There, young Samuel, who later becomes a prophet of God, gets woken up by the voice of God in the middle of the night.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1+Samuel+3&version=KJV&interface=amp

I've been using Holy water a few years now, and its proper use is outlined in the Torah. There is also something mentioned in there called the water of seperation, that is what I typically use the Holy Water for. Because it tells the ingredients to make the water of seperation, but Holy Water is mostly a mystery so I assume they are referring to the same thing. Anyway, one of the things about using the water of seperation is that it is to be used on the third day, and them again on the seventh to purify the defilement of the dead. Everyone that touches the water of seperation is unclean and has to be washed off and wash their clothes before evening on that day. Everthing in the house should be sprinkled with the water of seperation, and the only things that are safe are things that are in sealed vessels. It has to be done twice is the important thing, on the third and seventh day. I think this aids in grieving.

Edited by Opus Magnus
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yeah, definitely do a banishment. 

Just don't listen to anybody who says you have to pay them money to do something like that.

You can (and should) do it yourself. 

If you don't know of anything from your own belief system, you can use the LBRP. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Not A Rockstar said:

Hi there, FWIW.

Salt is like level 1 cleansing of an area and actually is more related to removing the dead. Very basic and simple. You can step it up a bit and burn sage, or do something within your own religious or spiritual worldview.

The LBRP is available on youtube, I am told simply playing it will be effective. I don't know as I never have used it, but, it is recommended by one of our forum experts ( @GlitterRose ) in removing woo (weird things around).

I have used holy water in the past, I have also used sage, and once had to do a complex binding and trapping, but anymore I just order things out of my house if I sense something that doesn't belong. It is your house, you have every right to be unbothered by "things", and if you are a strong willed person who really believes that, you can do the very same and state firmly, "Get out of my house, leave me, my family and friends alone, and stay away from us." I confess I have been known to rant more than be nice, and have cussed. Do whatever works by forming your will for it to GET OUT and then verbalize it. Repeat as necessary.

Back when I was first learning this, I had less of a focus I guess or maybe some doubt as I had to repeat it a lot, but I have learned that when you get mad enough or determined enough to be real serious, it will go. It comes down to your will and faith, really. Rituals like the LBRP is to help reinforce that, to be honest. So, go with what YOU believe. 

Keep in mind you are concerned about this, so that may have helped your dreams along a bit, and also do read up on "sleep paralysis" so you understand that well and can judge if you are experiencing that versus something actually there. I was not there so am not going to claim that is what you experienced, but it is wise to know about it to ease your own concerns. 

The one thing I dislike about your story is this Samuel business. I do not like anything at all "woo" around my own kid. That really sets me off. If you have questions please do ask and keep us posted. If the fact is you are nervous about dealing with this, please be honest and ask questions. GlitterRose is pretty dang good and can advise well also.

Welcome to UM.

Yeah, I don't like that, either.

It has to be handled delicately.

You don't want to just dismiss the fear, because the fear is real...but you also don't want to terrify the child any more than they already are.

If they go the holy water route, they could always call it "monster spray." 

I used that, already. You put it in a spray bottle and add some glitter, let them spray it anywhere they like and keep it on their nightstand. 

You tell them that monsters can't stand it and they have to go away. 

It works...on more than one level. 

• Thanks 1

Have the place checked for mold, too.  There are companies that will bring in a dog to search.  Black mold can have some strange symptoms. 

Once you know there is not a physical source causing your discomfort.  This my banishment,  you need a natural corn broom, some white sage and a bell. Have all doors and windows closed.   Start at the front door, start sweeping and burning the sage, walk around each room sweeping, smudging, opening doors and windows,  asking all anger, all pain, all hate to leave this space. Best to have a friend help.  Going room to room, don't forget the bathroom.  When you get to back of the house sweep it all out the back door.  Then go to the heart of the house and call in all joy, happiness, health into the heart of the house ringing the bell. Keep the bell at the heart of house, when you are feeling stressed from the house ring the bell.  If the lady down stairs wants a banishment,  it would be good to do both places at the same time. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, GlitterRose said:

Yeah, I don't like that, either.

It has to be handled delicately.

You don't want to just dismiss the fear, because the fear is real...but you also don't want to terrify the child any more than they already are.

If they go the holy water route, they could always call it "monster spray." 

I used that, already. You put it in a spray bottle and add some glitter, let them spray it anywhere they like and keep it on their nightstand. 

You tell them that monsters can't stand it and they have to go away. 

It works...on more than one level. 

I absolutely LOVE this :D 

Fabulous!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, forwhatitsworth said:

Hello everyone, 

I'm writing this post because I'm in need of feedbacks and wanted to know if others had a silimar situation as me. 

My son and I moved to a new appartment a few weeks ago. When I first visited it, it was like love at first sight so I really did all I could to have it. I found out from the concierge that it's been on the market for a few months now and though there were visits, it never went further. Keep in mind that the area I live at has a high demand so it felt like it was faith. 

When I started to move in, I noticed that some of the rooms had a heavy feel to it. Didn't think much of it then until I met the previous tenant who actually moved a floor below. She told me she previously lived here and that she used to fight constantly with the tenant below her over noises. The situation got so bad that the tenant came to the place and destroyed the appartment. Long story short, he left and she moved downstairs. Also, there has been some really bad tension with boyfriend since I moved in. Could be the stress over the move but one night we got into a huge fight that almost got physical and we never fought like this before (he doesn't live with me).

After hearing the story and feeling that heaviness in some of the rooms, I decided to "purify" my new place. After some research, I found the salt method (placing salt in corners of each room clockwise). As I was preparing the ritual, I felt a really heavy energy on my back. When I was done, I prepared myself for bed and went to turn off the lights. As I was turning off the light in the hallway before going into my room, I turned around and saw this white light behind me for like 2 seconds and disappeared. When I got to bed, I decided to watch a movie to distract myself before falling asleep. During the movie,there were waves of smell of garbage which i can't explain because I did my weekly cleaning that day and threw away the garage as well. 

Finally I fell asleep. That night I had a very weird dream where my son was sitting face to face on his bed talking to a boy named Samuel (we dont know anyone by that name) and there was a black shadow over them. Then he got up to come to my room because he said that something was scaring him. It felt so real that I woke up which was around 3h45. When I woke up, I felt paralyzed and had this cold sensation on my back though I had a blanket on me (woke up on my side). Finally I was able to move and that's when I grabbed my phone. At the same time, my boyfriend was writing me because he, too, woke up at the same instant. I was trying to go back to sleep but I kept hearing these weird pounding an sctraching noises. Even at one point, my door opened a little bit. 

Anyways, it was a very weird night. I don't really know what to think of it and what I can do. Appart from the heavy energy, I never had these experiences until I placed the salt in the corners. Could the salt be provoking something? Anyways, I wanted to get some feedbacks from you guys and get your opinions. 

Very demonic. The shadow people are out of control!

• Thanks 1

Thank you all for your feedback! 

I contacted a woman in my area who works with spirits and guardien angels. She told me my place was haunted by a man who died violently here and never accepted the death of his or a child (which makes sense with the child vision talking to my son and the light behind me which wasnt tall). Apparently somwhere in my building there should be a symbolic mometo of this but havent had the time yet to search. When i do find it, she said i should place it in a river or a church. She also suggested to purify my appartement with sage which i did today. Hopefully it will help. 

• Like 1