Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dragon sighting in Spring Tx.

UM-Bot

By: Bigadsigns | Location: Spring Texas

In April of 2016, in Spring Tx. I was doing laundry at the laundry mat. It was @7:00 p.m. dusk, and I went outside to smoke, there wasn't a cloud in the sky. 

Then suddenly I noticed something flying above me coming from the south. 

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/stories/112099/dragon-sighting-in-spring-tx

3 hours ago, UM-Bot said:

Can't say I've seen anything like that. Maybe you can search images on the internet and post one that is closest to what you saw. I'd be interested. Perhaps it was some type of huge bird that you have never seen before?

doggish looking dragon... hmmmm

the_neverending_story_poster_falcor_luck

• Like 1

Did It look anything like that sighting in China?
I can see how a Dragon may LOOK like it has a snout like a dog from on the ground. How high do you figure it was and did it make any sound?

Edited by TruthandKnowledge

Dusk is when bats like to start hunting for food. I've seen 'flying foxes' with seven-foot wingspans. Their faces look like dogs. Their wings when dragging behind them can appear as a tail but naturally aren't. They are faster than birds.

Edited by MyOtherAccount

• 4 years later...

I witnessed a strange flying creature in West TN in October of 2019.  I was sitting in my kitchen cracking pecans with my mom when through the window I saw a huge winged creature hovering vertically(nothing alive or extinct flies or has ever flown like that) in the air behind a stand of trees. Because there was a festival that day I assumed at first it was a kite. Then it shot from vertical to horizontal and I could see a very long thin tail with a diamond shaped flange at the end. It flapped it's bat like wings and headed over the big oak tree next to the house. I ran outside in less than thirty seconds because it flew out of view. I scanned the whole sky but it was just gone as if it entered through a rip in time and exited through it as well. No way it would have been completely out of site that quickly. Oh yeah it's head looked like a regular bird head no head crest just round head with long thin bill. Later that same month I also saw a weir gray crescent shaped thing flying in the sky over the bank. It didn't seem to have a head or tail just a body and wings. I described it to a friend as like a living boomerang.  I believe the first creature which I call the demon flyer was a pterosaur that entered through a rip in time. The other I believe is an interdimensional visitor. I believe that this dragon too was an interdimensional visitor as well.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Bigbootymama1991 said:

I witnessed a strange flying creature in West TN in October of 2019.  I was sitting in my kitchen cracking pecans with my mom when through the window I saw a huge winged creature hovering vertically(nothing alive or extinct flies or has ever flown like that) in the air behind a stand of trees. Because there was a festival that day I assumed at first it was a kite. Then it shot from vertical to horizontal and I could see a very long thin tail with a diamond shaped flange at the end. It flapped it's bat like wings and headed over the big oak tree next to the house. I ran outside in less than thirty seconds because it flew out of view. I scanned the whole sky but it was just gone as if it entered through a rip in time and exited through it as well. No way it would have been completely out of site that quickly. Oh yeah it's head looked like a regular bird head no head crest just round head with long thin bill. Later that same month I also saw a weir gray crescent shaped thing flying in the sky over the bank. It didn't seem to have a head or tail just a body and wings. I described it to a friend as like a living boomerang.  I believe the first creature which I call the demon flyer was a pterosaur that entered through a rip in time. The other I believe is an interdimensional visitor. I believe that this dragon too was an interdimensional visitor as well.

You have a date 2019 a place in texas,and knew a festival event was going on so you are not the only one to have seen it and in 2019 people at events have cameras.

"Demon flyer" is the name monsterquest gave pterosaurs when they went to find them in PNG and got a few stories but nothing more in fact the natives made it sound like a mythical creature.

• Like 1