Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Has anyone any idea what all this is about?

Space Commander Travis

I've come across a number of these videos on a popular viedo hosting site, and for the life of I've no idea what the conspiracy he's trying to peddle might be. Does anyone have any idea? Here's one of them, as an example:

Why do they think we are fools? Embraer ERJ 145- Blowing it wide open Watch as I compare a bus with a passenger airplane and the bus has more room by a long shot. Also see the door that you board the plane is bigger than the doors on the other side of the aircraft. Deception seems to be the main business in the passenger airplane business. Many deceptive practices so you won't find out that the plane your flying is smaller, fly's low and slow and with no fuel on board.

:huh: 

From what I can make of this one, (which isn't easy) his theory seems to be that

it's conclusive that we are lied to about the travel speeds of airplanes. Proving that the measurement system is about half of what we are taught. Making Earth about half the size we are taught.

Anyway, you might agree with him, who knows. :unsure2: 

Edited by Vlad the Mighty

12 minutes ago, Vlad the Mighty said:

I call "screwball".....:blink:

:lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Maybe he is taking landing speeds as being the constant it always flies at. Hard to say.

It is a mystery to me why people waste time on stupid conspiracies when we have some REAL issues in the world today, like why did McDonalds quit selling the Mc DLT? There was nothing wrong with it They cannot just CHANGE menus like that, we should have had a say in it. The world has never been the same since.

• Haha 3

Yeah that seems to be his argument. He doesn't know that you slow them significantly to land before you run out of runway, damn near put them into a stall. So yeah, if it stayed the same, then the world would be smaller, but, it doesn't stay the same speed throughout a flight.

At least he has a hobby.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Vlad the Mighty said:

How bizarre. Not the funny kind but the make you a little angry because stupid people are convinced theyre not kind. 

• Like 1

Bigger door on the other side? Does this idiot know anything about aviation? Have they ever been aboard a commercial airliner and watched when that door is used?

• Like 1

wow, i watched teh video 3 times, i still do not get what is deceptive, and what his point is, he compares square buss to round airplane, then he compares different airplanes, and complains about door size, completely ignoring that bigger door has steps.  may be next time he should compare apples and lemons and show how deceptive number of seeds are, they are not even the same color omg,

Edited by aztek

5 minutes ago, aztek said:

wow, i watched teh video 3 times, i still do not get what is deceptive, and what his point is,

i know exactly what his point is!! you people need to wake up!

Just now, Dejarma said:

of course you know, who would ever doubt, lol

Edited by aztek

Conspiracy theories don't exactly pull in the best or brightest of any culture, so I think we can just chalk this up to a moron with too much free time.

--Jaylemurph

• Thanks 2

On 8/17/2018 at 5:08 PM, Dejarma said:

Enlighten us then...

12 hours ago, Alien Origins said:

Enlighten us then...

you know the point! the point is- eeer, you know- that point:wacko:

whatever it is;)

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Dejarma said:

you know the point! the point is- eeer, you know- that point:wacko:

whatever it is;)

Gotcha....:tu:

He's a flat earther. 

On 8/9/2018 at 4:30 PM, Not A Rockstar said:

like why did McDonalds quit selling the Mc DLT? There was nothing wrong with it They cannot just CHANGE menus like that, we should have had a say in it. The world has never been the same since.

There were too many problems with it.   The container had to be too big.  Also required styrofoam.     It unintentionally  put down their other burgers by insinuating that they were not as fresh.    Also, the heaters for the food at the stores would heat both sides anyway.  

• Haha 1

I know the Earth cannot be flat.

Because if it were, cats would have pushed all the interesting **** off the edge by now.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2