Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Justice please

DEW (Direct energy weapons)

27 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Justice please

I saw on the news Ch 5 ktla about the recent fires here in CA. I saw one fire that looked like a small tornado. I thought what's going on here. Then a friend posted on facebook about a new kind of weapon that would kill people but not destroy buildings. What do you thing about this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Miss Meeseeks
Posted (edited)

Could be lazors https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www.*** blocked ***/news/world/935293/Donald-Trump-laser-war-with-Russia-Putin-top-secret-weapon-revealed-USA-Pentagon/amp

If i remebered correctly in the morning upon the radio it was proven to be true that Donald Trump wants to form a military base up in space to help fight the war against NK and Russian. Ive also heard that theres a space lazor that has been used and tested upon a few houses within America. 

Quote

Far from being a result of wide-spread drought and climate change, online conspirators are claiming the California wildfires are also part of a secret government mission.

Read more at https://www.sciencealert.com/this-flat-earther-thinks-the-california-wildfires-are-a-conspiracy-science-disagrees?utm_content=bufferc31b1

 

90C18AC3-7656-4596-9069-A81E916730FC-981-0000014AE5488B42.jpeg

Edited by Browng0at

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Justice please
52 minutes ago, Browng0at said:

Could be lazors https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www.*** blocked ***/news/world/935293/Donald-Trump-laser-war-with-Russia-Putin-top-secret-weapon-revealed-USA-Pentagon/amp

If i remebered correctly in the morning upon the radio it was proven to be true that Donald Trump wants to form a military base up in space to help fight the war against NK and Russian. Ive also heard that theres a space lazor that has been used and tested upon a few houses within America. 

Read more at https://www.sciencealert.com/this-flat-earther-thinks-the-california-wildfires-are-a-conspiracy-science-disagrees?utm_content=bufferc31b1

 

90C18AC3-7656-4596-9069-A81E916730FC-981-0000014AE5488B42.jpeg

It makes sense what you say here. But the amount of fires we are having here are highly unusual.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Imaginarynumber1
8 minutes ago, Justice please said:

But the amount of fires we are having here are highly unusual.

It's almost as though they are a direct result of a changing climate....

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DieChecker
5 hours ago, Justice please said:

I saw on the news Ch 5 ktla about the recent fires here in CA. I saw one fire that looked like a small tornado. I thought what's going on here. Then a friend posted on facebook about a new kind of weapon that would kill people but not destroy buildings. What do you thing about this?

The fire tornado is created by updrafts, if I remember right.

The weapon that kills without destroying the buildings may be the neutron bomb. This kind of atomic bomb throws out a crap ton of neutron based radiation, which is relatively short term, and very little actual explosive effect. Kills towns of people, while leaving all the builds and such sitting there. Probably would not start a fire, since it would be detonated way above the town, in order to target the most people.

These are two separate phenomena. I don't see the correlation.

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Timothy
5 hours ago, Justice please said:

I saw on the news Ch 5 ktla about the recent fires here in CA. I saw one fire that looked like a small tornado. I thought what's going on here. Then a friend posted on facebook about a new kind of weapon that would kill people but not destroy buildings. What do you thing about this?

It’s a natural phenomena. You might need to tighten a few screws up top if you think you witnessed a directed-energy weapon on a public news broadcast in the form of a fire tornado. :w00t:

What specifically is the weapon your friend posted about on Facebook?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Justice please
17 hours ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

It's almost as though they are a direct result of a changing climate....

could be.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Justice please
13 hours ago, Timothy said:

It’s a natural phenomena. You might need to tighten a few screws up top if you think you witnessed a directed-energy weapon on a public news broadcast in the form of a fire tornado. :w00t:

What specifically is the weapon your friend posted about on Facebook?

It was a laser.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Justice please
14 hours ago, DieChecker said:

The fire tornado is created by updrafts, if I remember right.

The weapon that kills without destroying the buildings may be the neutron bomb. This kind of atomic bomb throws out a crap ton of neutron based radiation, which is relatively short term, and very little actual explosive effect. Kills towns of people, while leaving all the builds and such sitting there. Probably would not start a fire, since it would be detonated way above the town, in order to target the most people.

These are two separate phenomena. I don't see the correlation.

 

Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Justice please
14 hours ago, DieChecker said:

The fire tornado is created by updrafts, if I remember right.

The weapon that kills without destroying the buildings may be the neutron bomb. This kind of atomic bomb throws out a crap ton of neutron based radiation, which is relatively short term, and very little actual explosive effect. Kills towns of people, while leaving all the builds and such sitting there. Probably would not start a fire, since it would be detonated way above the town, in order to target the most people.

These are two separate phenomena. I don't see the correlation.

 

Ok that is good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Justice please
14 hours ago, DieChecker said:

The fire tornado is created by updrafts, if I remember right.

The weapon that kills without destroying the buildings may be the neutron bomb. This kind of atomic bomb throws out a crap ton of neutron based radiation, which is relatively short term, and very little actual explosive effect. Kills towns of people, while leaving all the builds and such sitting there. Probably would not start a fire, since it would be detonated way above the town, in order to target the most people.

These are two separate phenomena. I don't see the correlation.

 

Maybe that's right.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pallidin

What's the question?

Of course "DEW's" exist, and in many countries.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Noteverythingisaconspiracy
On 10/8/2018 at 4:45 AM, Browng0at said:

Link doesn't work.

Whats a lazor ? 

(Trying to sound smart by using made up words is a pet peeve of mine)

On 10/8/2018 at 4:45 AM, Browng0at said:

If i remebered correctly in the morning upon the radio it was proven to be true that Donald Trump wants to form a military base up in space

So what ?

First such a base doesn't exist yet and second a base in space doesn't neccesarily means lasers.

On 10/8/2018 at 4:45 AM, Browng0at said:

to help fight the war against NK and Russian.

What war ?

On 10/8/2018 at 4:45 AM, Browng0at said:

Ive also heard that theres a space lazor that has been used and tested upon a few houses within America.

Don't believe everything you are told.

On 10/8/2018 at 4:45 AM, Browng0at said:

The article you are linking to is debunking that there is anything unusual about the image. Its allways a good idea to read the artcles you link to. :rolleyes:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Noteverythingisaconspiracy
On 10/8/2018 at 5:40 AM, Justice please said:

It makes sense what you say here.

No it doesn't. See above.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Justice please
1 hour ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

No it doesn't. See above.

If it doesn't make sense why did you write it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Noteverythingisaconspiracy
8 hours ago, Justice please said:

If it doesn't make sense why did you write it?

I quoted a post where you wrote that brownGoat's post made sense. That's what I was commenting on. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Justice please
11 hours ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

I quoted a post where you wrote that brownGoat's post made sense. That's what I was commenting on. 

thank you I think I have enough opinions on this subject. thank you so much for opinions. Have a great day.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
and then
23 hours ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

(Trying to sound smart by using made up words is a pet peeve of mine)

As is poking fun at a person's MISSPELLING. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Noteverythingisaconspiracy
Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, and then said:

As is poking fun at a person's MISSPELLING. 

I'm not making fun of peoples misspelling, when have I ever done that ?

I make plenty of spelling mistakes, but I don't do it on purpose ! Browngoat uses this spelling twice, despite the correct spelling being in the link she posted herself. This was certainly deliberate. I do not understand why people have to change perfectly good words. This is not the first time I see this, its a fairly common thing. 

LASER is an acronym for "Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation". Not a single z in there.

Do you have anything to say on the topic perhaps ?

Edited by Noteverythingisaconspiracy
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Justice please
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

I'm not making fun of peoples misspelling, when have I ever done that ?

I make plenty of spelling mistakes, but I don't do it on purpose ! Browngoat uses this spelling twice, despite the correct spelling being in the link she posted herself. This was certainly deliberate. I do not understand why people have to change perfectly good words. This is not the first time I see this, its a fairly common thing. 

LASER is an acronym for "Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation". Not a single z in there.

Do you have anything to say on the topic perhaps ?

 And then MISSPELLING? Why does that bother you. We are only human aren't you?

 

Edited by Justice please
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Noteverythingisaconspiracy
3 hours ago, Justice please said:

 And then MISSPELLING? Why does that bother you. We are only human aren't you?

 

I thought I made my point clear in the response to and then.

Can we let it go now and address the actual issue of this thread? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
danydandan
Posted (edited)
On 10/8/2018 at 3:02 AM, Justice please said:

I saw on the news Ch 5 ktla about the recent fires here in CA. I saw one fire that looked like a small tornado. I thought what's going on here. Then a friend posted on facebook about a new kind of weapon that would kill people but not destroy buildings. What do you thing about this?

Google search fire whirl or fire devil, these are basically what you are describing. They have been recorded loads of times in Australia are are fairly common. There are videos on YouTube about the phenomenon.

The weapon thing I have no clue about. But logically thinking, an EMP could kill people if they had pacemakers, some sort of chemical weapon could kill people too and some sort of nuclear bomb that emits radiation that was set off over an area rather than in an area could kill people too. These three examples could kill people and no destory building's.

Edited by danydandan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Justice please
8 hours ago, danydandan said:

Google search fire whirl or fire devil, these are basically what you are describing. They have been recorded loads of times in Australia are are fairly common. There are videos on YouTube about the phenomenon.

The weapon thing I have no clue about. But logically thinking, an EMP could kill people if they had pacemakers, some sort of chemical weapon could kill people too and some sort of nuclear bomb that emits radiation that was set off over an area rather than in an area could kill people too. These three examples could kill people and no destory building's.

thank you very much for input.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Justice please
9 hours ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

I thought I made my point clear in the response to and then.

Can we let it go now and address the actual issue of this thread? 

I did address the actual issue I thought we were finished?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
stereologist

The idea of DEW pops up every few years if not months. People are always looking for an example of their pet CT. Surprised it did not turn up in the fires in Greece.

Wait it did! Of course, it had to. The loonies and their fake stories are everywhere.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.