Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

DEW (Direct energy weapons)

Justice please

I saw on the news Ch 5 ktla about the recent fires here in CA. I saw one fire that looked like a small tornado. I thought what's going on here. Then a friend posted on facebook about a new kind of weapon that would kill people but not destroy buildings. What do you thing about this?

Could be lazors https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www.*** blocked ***/news/world/935293/Donald-Trump-laser-war-with-Russia-Putin-top-secret-weapon-revealed-USA-Pentagon/amp

If i remebered correctly in the morning upon the radio it was proven to be true that Donald Trump wants to form a military base up in space to help fight the war against NK and Russian. Ive also heard that theres a space lazor that has been used and tested upon a few houses within America. 

Far from being a result of wide-spread drought and climate change, online conspirators are claiming the California wildfires are also part of a secret government mission.

Read more at https://www.sciencealert.com/this-flat-earther-thinks-the-california-wildfires-are-a-conspiracy-science-disagrees?utm_content=bufferc31b1

90C18AC3-7656-4596-9069-A81E916730FC-981-0000014AE5488B42.jpeg

Edited by Browng0at

52 minutes ago, Browng0at said:

Could be lazors https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www.*** blocked ***/news/world/935293/Donald-Trump-laser-war-with-Russia-Putin-top-secret-weapon-revealed-USA-Pentagon/amp

If i remebered correctly in the morning upon the radio it was proven to be true that Donald Trump wants to form a military base up in space to help fight the war against NK and Russian. Ive also heard that theres a space lazor that has been used and tested upon a few houses within America. 

Read more at https://www.sciencealert.com/this-flat-earther-thinks-the-california-wildfires-are-a-conspiracy-science-disagrees?utm_content=bufferc31b1

90C18AC3-7656-4596-9069-A81E916730FC-981-0000014AE5488B42.jpeg

It makes sense what you say here. But the amount of fires we are having here are highly unusual.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Justice please said:

But the amount of fires we are having here are highly unusual.

It's almost as though they are a direct result of a changing climate....

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Justice please said:

I saw on the news Ch 5 ktla about the recent fires here in CA. I saw one fire that looked like a small tornado. I thought what's going on here. Then a friend posted on facebook about a new kind of weapon that would kill people but not destroy buildings. What do you thing about this?

The fire tornado is created by updrafts, if I remember right.

The weapon that kills without destroying the buildings may be the neutron bomb. This kind of atomic bomb throws out a crap ton of neutron based radiation, which is relatively short term, and very little actual explosive effect. Kills towns of people, while leaving all the builds and such sitting there. Probably would not start a fire, since it would be detonated way above the town, in order to target the most people.

These are two separate phenomena. I don't see the correlation.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, Justice please said:

It’s a natural phenomena. You might need to tighten a few screws up top if you think you witnessed a directed-energy weapon on a public news broadcast in the form of a fire tornado. :w00t:

What specifically is the weapon your friend posted about on Facebook?

17 hours ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

It's almost as though they are a direct result of a changing climate....

could be.

13 hours ago, Timothy said:

It’s a natural phenomena. You might need to tighten a few screws up top if you think you witnessed a directed-energy weapon on a public news broadcast in the form of a fire tornado. :w00t:

What specifically is the weapon your friend posted about on Facebook?

It was a laser.

14 hours ago, DieChecker said:

The weapon that kills without destroying the buildings may be the neutron bomb. This kind of atomic bomb throws out a crap ton of neutron based radiation, which is relatively short term, and very little actual explosive effect. Kills towns of people, while leaving all the builds and such sitting there. Probably would not start a fire, since it would be detonated way above the town, in order to target the most people.

Thank you.

Ok that is good.

Maybe that's right.

What's the question?

Of course "DEW's" exist, and in many countries.

On 10/8/2018 at 4:45 AM, Browng0at said:

Link doesn't work.

Whats a lazor ? 

(Trying to sound smart by using made up words is a pet peeve of mine)

If i remebered correctly in the morning upon the radio it was proven to be true that Donald Trump wants to form a military base up in space

So what ?

First such a base doesn't exist yet and second a base in space doesn't neccesarily means lasers.

to help fight the war against NK and Russian.

What war ?

Ive also heard that theres a space lazor that has been used and tested upon a few houses within America.

Don't believe everything you are told.

The article you are linking to is debunking that there is anything unusual about the image. Its allways a good idea to read the artcles you link to. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

On 10/8/2018 at 5:40 AM, Justice please said:

It makes sense what you say here.

No it doesn't. See above.

1 hour ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

No it doesn't. See above.

If it doesn't make sense why did you write it?

8 hours ago, Justice please said:

If it doesn't make sense why did you write it?

I quoted a post where you wrote that brownGoat's post made sense. That's what I was commenting on. 

11 hours ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

I quoted a post where you wrote that brownGoat's post made sense. That's what I was commenting on. 

thank you I think I have enough opinions on this subject. thank you so much for opinions. Have a great day.

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

(Trying to sound smart by using made up words is a pet peeve of mine)

As is poking fun at a person's MISSPELLING. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, and then said:

As is poking fun at a person's MISSPELLING. 

I'm not making fun of peoples misspelling, when have I ever done that ?

I make plenty of spelling mistakes, but I don't do it on purpose ! Browngoat uses this spelling twice, despite the correct spelling being in the link she posted herself. This was certainly deliberate. I do not understand why people have to change perfectly good words. This is not the first time I see this, its a fairly common thing. 

LASER is an acronym for "Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation". Not a single z in there.

Do you have anything to say on the topic perhaps ?

Edited by Noteverythingisaconspiracy
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

I'm not making fun of peoples misspelling, when have I ever done that ?

I make plenty of spelling mistakes, but I don't do it on purpose ! Browngoat uses this spelling twice, despite the correct spelling being in the link she posted herself. This was certainly deliberate. I do not understand why people have to change perfectly good words. This is not the first time I see this, its a fairly common thing. 

LASER is an acronym for "Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation". Not a single z in there.

Do you have anything to say on the topic perhaps ?

And then MISSPELLING? Why does that bother you. We are only human aren't you?

Edited by Justice please
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Justice please said:

And then MISSPELLING? Why does that bother you. We are only human aren't you?

I thought I made my point clear in the response to and then.

Can we let it go now and address the actual issue of this thread? 

On 10/8/2018 at 3:02 AM, Justice please said:

Google search fire whirl or fire devil, these are basically what you are describing. They have been recorded loads of times in Australia are are fairly common. There are videos on YouTube about the phenomenon.

The weapon thing I have no clue about. But logically thinking, an EMP could kill people if they had pacemakers, some sort of chemical weapon could kill people too and some sort of nuclear bomb that emits radiation that was set off over an area rather than in an area could kill people too. These three examples could kill people and no destory building's.

Edited by danydandan

8 hours ago, danydandan said:

Google search fire whirl or fire devil, these are basically what you are describing. They have been recorded loads of times in Australia are are fairly common. There are videos on YouTube about the phenomenon.

The weapon thing I have no clue about. But logically thinking, an EMP could kill people if they had pacemakers, some sort of chemical weapon could kill people too and some sort of nuclear bomb that emits radiation that was set off over an area rather than in an area could kill people too. These three examples could kill people and no destory building's.

thank you very much for input.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

I thought I made my point clear in the response to and then.

Can we let it go now and address the actual issue of this thread? 

I did address the actual issue I thought we were finished?

The idea of DEW pops up every few years if not months. People are always looking for an example of their pet CT. Surprised it did not turn up in the fires in Greece.

Wait it did! Of course, it had to. The loonies and their fake stories are everywhere.

• Like 1