Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

President Trump round table discussion on

acidhead

We took part in a "Jobs for Felons" program.  It didn't turn out so bad.  Some didn't work out, some went back to jail, but quite a few turned out okay.  Construction is a bit of rough and tumble trade so felons do alright.  Some customers require an extensive back ground check- refineries, nuke plants, etc. and the guys are ineligible, but for the bulk of the stuff they work out just fine.  Some of the druggies got sidelined until they cleaned up their act or wandered away.

As for the speech, Trump is too rambley  so I'm not so sure what his points were, but it seemed to be what similar to what we did.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gromdor said:

As for the speech, Trump is too rambley  so I'm not so sure what his points were, but it seemed to be what similar to what we did.

Yes, he really needs an interpreter whenever he opens his mouth to translate Trumpish into English. 

4 hours ago, Gromdor said:

We took part in a "Jobs for Felons" program.  It didn't turn out so bad.  Some didn't work out, some went back to jail, but quite a few turned out okay.  Construction is a bit of rough and tumble trade so felons do alright.  Some customers require an extensive back ground check- refineries, nuke plants, etc. and the guys are ineligible, but for the bulk of the stuff they work out just fine.  Some of the druggies got sidelined until they cleaned up their act or wandered away.

The thing about Trump I noticed. He tries to choose plans and policies based on rather they are successful or not. Sometimes he reaches back into the past policies from past administrations and changes a little bit, then places it forward for everyone to see. He isn't really a bad president, he is constantly looking for new ways or old ways that worked.

Edited by Uncle Sam