Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Swexit Perhaps?

itsnotoutthere

"Support for the far-right Sweden Democrats is at a record high ahead of September’s election, putting them hot on the heels of the ruling Social Democrats and main opposition Moderates, according to a new poll.

The anti-immigrant party scored 20 percent in the Ipsos poll in Dagens Nyheter, just four points behind the Social Democrats and two points behind the center-right Moderates."

link:-  https://www.politico.eu/article/jimmie-akesson-stefan-lofven-swedish-democrats-far-right-at-record-high-in-pre-election-poll/

• Like 1

Ugh...not again.

Hate sells, apparently.

17 minutes ago, GlitterRose said:

Ugh...not again.

Hate sells, apparently.

Or alternatively, some people take longer to wake up than others.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, GlitterRose said:

Ugh...not again.

Hate sells, apparently.

Not sure what you mean. 

I personally do not support crime and certainly do not support the criminals, i do not support immigrants who commit crimes in the country which has offered them help either.....so does that make me far right and hateful? =  

What do you think the public should do...embrace this?

Violent crime in Sweden is soaring

It’s widely known that gang members are mainly first- and second-generation immigrants, 

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.spectator.co.uk/2018/02/violent-crime-in-sweden-is-soaring-when-will-politicians-act/amp/

I am not far right, i am just fed up of being told i am because i do not support immigrant criminals or immigrants who want their own laws and own religious areas.

Please note:  both my parents moved to the UK,  and both loved England for what it was, i was brought up to respect, learn about and love this country....and i do,  shame not all immigrants can do the same,  here, in Sweden or any other country which they have choosen to go to.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I don't see any relation to a swexit. Yes, the Sweden Democrates want to leave the EU but they are frozen out by all other parties in the Swedish Parliament, no party wants to cooperate with them, so there is a zero probability for a swexit.

Edited by fred_mc
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Why are criminals and immigrants always in the same sentence?

Just that should have you questioning.

• Like 1

Sweixt, irexit, Duexit?

I've always thought the Dutch would be for leaving. But one thing is for sure the political establishment in the West has failed to represent the views of the majority, and instead of addressing genuine concerns they labelled the most tolerant of people as racists, just to stifle debate,... now they pay the price.....and are left scratching their head wondering were it all went wrong, they look for a cause to lay the blame, but the question is haven't they got a mirror.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, GlitterRose said:

Why are criminals and immigrants always in the same sentence?

Just that should have you questioning.

Because that is what the article is about. Why else do you think people have changed who they are voting for?

The ruling center left struggles to respond to rhetoric on crime and immigration.

https://www.politico.eu/article/jimmie-akesson-stefan-lofven-swedish-democrats-far-right-at-record-high-in-pre-election-poll/

Just now, freetoroam said:

Because that is what the article is about. Why else do you think people have changed who they are voting for?

Exactly...rhetoric.

Countries all over the world are starting to become insular and xenophobic, and they're even going after legal immigration...as if immigrants in general pose some greater threat, inherently.

It's classic demonizing of the other.

The way I see it, fear is being utilized to isolate countries and turn their inhabitants against each other...so that it's easier to dissolve their democracies. 

2 minutes ago, GlitterRose said:

The way I see it, fear is being utilized to isolate countries and turn their inhabitants against each other...so that it's easier to dissolve their democracies. 

The criminals are the ones who are spreading the fear and doing the turning.

Also immigrants who are not criminal but want their own laws and strict way of life to be accepted here in Europe, are creating the big divide.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, GlitterRose said:

Countries all over the world are starting to become insular and xenophobic,

Why,  because they do not want to embrace criminals who have come from another country? 

Sorry, i will never support criminals, immigrant or not and  I will never accept or respect those who support criminals...immigrant or not.

As it happens this particular article is about the problem with criminal immigrants. Countries have enough problems with their own criminals, the criminal immigrants are adding to it!

• Like 2

Just now, freetoroam said:

Also immigrants who are not criminal but want their own laws and strict way of life to be accepted here in Europe, are creating the big divide.

they do not belong in Europe either, they want to live by their laws, they need to  stay in their countries

• Like 1