Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Stan Lee, Marvel Comic Creator, Wishes to Die

Uncle Sam

This makes me sick... if you guys could find this article in this youtube video, please post this up. This is very saddening!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

There are also recent reports that he will no longer be doing Comic Cons and signing stuff, due to health problems.

There's someone looking after him named Jonathan Bolerjack.

Yeah it makes sense at 95 that people might be stealing from his collected wealth and abusing him. Solomon called it the crown of silver to reach old age and being able to provide for your grandchildren as well as your original children.

I read a while ago someone stole his blood, put it into a pen and made him sign some comics with his own blood. Then they sold said comics. People are sick, man.

Just now, danydandan said:

I read a while ago someone stole his blood, put it into a pen and made him sign some comics with his own blood. Then they sold said comics. People are sick, man.

I really hope that's not true.

7 minutes ago, Opus Magnus said:

Yeah it makes sense at 95 that people might be stealing from his collected wealth and abusing him. Solomon called it the crown of silver to reach old age and being able to provide for your grandchildren as well as your original children.

It sounds like there are accusations being hurled back and forth, and it's hard to tell what, if anything, is actually true.

It certainly seems like people are trying to take advantage of his age, illness, and good nature to get some money out of him, though. 

3 minutes ago, GlitterRose said:

That's just so terrible, I don't know what to say.

Bloody disgusting, his nurse should be imprisoned and so should the guy who did it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, danydandan said:

Bloody disgusting, his nurse should be imprisoned and so should the guy who did it.

Not to mention that their "for-profit charitable organization" (an oxymoron) should be dissolved. 

Stan Lee is beloved. 

The way people are circling him like vultures is disgusting.

• Like 1