Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
The Observer

Spirtual-Physical

7 posts in this topic

The Observer
Posted (edited)

When I was younger around 5 I started to have this feeling of uneasiness that would make me 

Feel as I was alone or not comfortable at home it would always happen when I was around the people I really loved but not everytime just in extreme excitement moment's. 

For instance one night as this was the worst before my mother passed in 2012 I was 11 and my cousins who stayed down the street came over and this was the first time they were spending the night at our new home ps2 movies pizza etc to make it short after ordering the pizza it started the feeling i now know as depression.makes since but I didn't hate my life my mother was very spiritual so was my dad and like other minority families we struggled with problems but we made it work. That life was all I knew and I guess I adapted before 3 and never had a chance to fall to depression. When my mother passed in July of 2012 

I was numb the first year felt nothing.

Then the feeling came back and I felt it but at first I didn't remember my past feelings as I try to black out my past now as much as possible.

It took 3 more years for me to remember my past, how could I have forgotten so many things my mother told me, all the spiritual activity ive encountered and witnessed the moments of enlightment I would bring to adults. So many times people without any action or words from out of nowhere would just stop me and say things the most common being  your an angel you have great power, you have a beautiful soul etc, what's most crazy is its almost a different ethic everytime. A person that wouldn't look like they would be talking to me by the way I'm a black kid from Detroit with family ties to Chicago and Georgia. 

I also unknownnly spoke religion with every religion besides Mormons have yet to come across I have conversated even with Satanist with no fear, I am heavy influenced by Christians and Jehovah's witnesses but I believe in my personal religion 

Nothing adds up to me 

I show respect to a higher being or presence for security and because somehow I know its right

I took what I believe was truth and made my own Iike personal religion I guess.

I have so much more I just need help trying to understand something's if anybody interested in hearing the rest and want to try help please do.

Also I apologize if I offended anyone with anything said.

Edited by The Observer

jaylemurph

Looking for content that pertains to history or mysteries here and I'm not seeing any.

The Spirituality forum may be more appropriate venue.

--Jaylemurph 

Podo

Not really sure what the topic is, here. Are you trying to say that you want help finding a religion? I just can't follow the original post.

The Observer

I got tired of writing but I got some things I can do like telekenisis to an extend.i feel its astral projection vivid dreams and like not visions but I can feel when someone is goning to die etc.

jaylemurph
12 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I got tired of writing but I got some things I can do like telekenisis to an extend.i feel its astral projection vivid dreams and like not visions but I can feel when someone is goning to die etc.

Seriously not trying to be unpleasant, but if you got tired of writing, chances are your audience got tired of reading a lot sooner. Brevity and concision are very important when forum writing. What are you looking for with your posts -- confirmation of your experiences? Guidance? Instruction? If it's just sharing without wanting feedback, you may not have come to the right place, but UM offers a place for a blog, which is the right venue for the last thing.

--Jaylemurph

The Observer

Someone who have similar stories to mine or abilities

Is what I'm looking for mabey conformation and guidance with this type of spiritual power. 

John from Lowell
18 hours ago, The Observer said:

I show respect to a higher being or presence for security and because somehow I know its right

Hello,

My understanding and my experience with these things is that your higher being is the best resource for guidance and wisdom.

My advice is to focus on establishing a personal bond with this aspect of your self.

John