Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
andoniogonde320

Is Mandela Effect real

77 posts in this topic

Noteverythingisaconspiracy
4 hours ago, Kid_Marx said:

My theory is that Mandela actually did die in prison & a body double took his place. Has President Mandela's DNA ever been tested against any of Mandela's known relatives?

Are there any particular reason why you feel the need to tarnish the legacy of a great man like Nelson Mandela ? 

Even in prison he was a very well known person and when he got out his family and friends would surely have noticed that it wasn't him, don't you think ?

Ares_Zeusson
16 minutes ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

Are there any particular reason why you feel the need to tarnish the legacy of a great man like Nelson Mandela ? 

Even in prison he was a very well known person and when he got out his family and friends would surely have noticed that it wasn't him, don't you think ?

I'm not trying to tarnish his legacy. It's like if Bruce Wayne died, someone has to take up the mantle of Batman, Gotham needs a Batman just like the world needed a Nelson Mandela so someone took up the mantle.

Yes I do think so but again the world needed Nelson Mandela so they kept quiet for the greater good "theoretically".