Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Telepatic problem

Sam.louwagie

Hy beging this summer my problem started. I hear a soft voce in my head somthimes but the problem is everything I think or see in my head my nabour sees it to aperently and I want my life back its real anoying. I say somting stupid like "I'm a ****head" in my mind and I hear my nabour say it. Its so anoying. And when I'm not home like to work or to friends I have the feeling that their nabours have the same as mine. Can sombady help mee I want to turn this of forever and forget it. And i cant hear them and see trough their eyes but the do see mee. Hole day long. Pls help.

(I also smoke cannabis for 2 years but that could not do it right? My stoner friends don't know wtf I'm saying so I higly dougt it.)

Sorry for the bad writhen english .

• Like 1

But why would that effect sombodys other brain would a part of my brain have of evolved more than other or is this me that is getting crazy. With my fameli and friend I dont have probs only my nabours. And i have the feeling that they forget everyting when they wake up next morning. And when i dont smoke like morning or midday they can hear me to. And when I sm9ke it somethimes gets mor nabours than 1. And I hear them even trough my ear pieces. 

54 minutes ago, Sam.louwagie said:

Hy beging this summer my problem started. I hear a soft voce in my head somthimes but the problem is everything I think or see in my head my nabour sees it to aperently and I want my life back its real anoying. I say somting stupid like "I'm a ****head" in my mind and I hear my nabour say it. Its so anoying. And when I'm not home like to work or to friends I have the feeling that their nabours have the same as mine. Can sombady help mee I want to turn this of forever and forget it. And i cant hear them and see trough their eyes but the do see mee. Hole day long. Pls help.

Go see a doctor..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Auditory_hallucination