Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Random Appearing Things

Duke Wellington

5 minutes ago, RabidMongoose said:

Has anybody ever seen an object appear in front of them before?

I just have and its freaking me out.

Yeah but im a stoner so I just figured I had forgotten it was there .:lol:

But seriously what just appeared ? 

Edited by Farmer77

The admin of this simulation tells me it's not his doing, so must be a glitch on your end :rolleyes:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Yeah but im a stoner so I just figured I had forgotten it was there .:lol:

But seriously what just appeared ? 

A pair of wind-screen wipers which weren't there before.

The came into existence over about half a second front right to left.

29 minutes ago, RabidMongoose said:

A pair of wind-screen wipers which weren't there before.

(after changing my britches)

So it materialized gradually but quickly in front of your eyes you say?

One could speculate that these wipers may have been intended from the unknown to save you from a serious upcoming accident?? Are you planning to install these on your vehicle?

Edited by papageorge1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

(after changing my britches)

So it materialized gradually but quickly in front of your eyes you say?

One could speculate that these wipers may have been intended from the unknown to save you from a serious upcoming accident?? Are you planning to install these on your vehicle?

Yes they materialised quickly, I wasn't driving.

10 minutes ago, RabidMongoose said:

Yes they materialised quickly, I wasn't driving.

Whoa there, Mr. Mongoose......We don't hear incidents like that everyday on here. I want to savor this one. Can you please describe the event more slowly and in some detail.

1 hour ago, papageorge1 said:

Whoa there, Mr. Mongoose......We don't hear incidents like that everyday on here. I want to savor this one. Can you please describe the event more slowly and in some detail.

Ok so I got on a bus, sat at the back, and off I went on my journey home. About 10 minutes into my journey I was looking out through the front window down the road we were travelling along. It wasn't raining, but a windscreen wiper materialised out of thin air on the front window in the off position.

While what I`m about to say will sound ridiculous my gut instinct indicated to me that one of two things just happened:

1. Aliens, or higher dimensional beings, or God, just added an object to the front of my bus disguised as a windscreen wiper. And I caught the process occurring.

2. Reality got glitched and some kind of correction mechanism added in the missing windscreen wiper with me noticing.

How did the object come into existence? It wasn't like it instantly appeared in the blink of an eye. Instead it came into existence gradually from right to left over about half a second. It was like it was being printed into existence from right to left and along the leading edge there was bright white energy. Like the printing edge had the energy of a welding torch.

Obviously that is crazy sounding. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, RabidMongoose said:

Ok so I got on a bus, sat at the back, and off I went on my journey home. About 10 minutes into my journey I was looking out through the front window down the road we were travelling along. It wasn't raining, but a windscreen wiper materialised out of thin air on the front window in the off position.

Sorry...you are at the back of the bus, the driver knocks the wiper on, and you see that it is in the off position...from the back of the bus.?  

The button for the wiper would be next to the driver, how could you see it from the back of the bus?

7 minutes ago, RabidMongoose said:

Obviously that is crazy sounding. 

Now what the fudge!!

wow

Couple questions. Shouldn’t there normally be a wiper on the front window?

Did you call this to the driver’s attention and get a response?

5 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

Now what the fudge!!

wow

He was sitting at the back and i am taking a guess the driver was at the front, so i reckon the driver would have seen the wiper and i also reckon  RabidMongoose is on a wind up. ;)

Well, I can also imagine the driver’s attention being elsewhere for the less than a second.

@freetoroam

This is a good one and I hope Mr. Mongoose stays with this thread.LOL.....if it was me this would be at 500 posts or thread closure time

My personal paranormal story in the Mandela Effect thread yesterday is a ho-hummer compared to this.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

Well, I can also imagine the driver’s attention being elsewhere for the less than a second.

@freetoroam

This is a good one and I hope Mr. Mongoose stays with this thread.LOL.....if it was me this would be at 500 posts or thread closure time

My personal paranormal story in the Mandela Effect thread yesterday is a ho-hummer compared to this.

This thread should really keep in with the window wiper theme....one swipe then woosh.

3 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

This thread should really keep in with the window wiper theme....one swipe then woosh.

Keeping with the wiper theme, I think it should be put on the highest pouring storm setting.

A possibility is even the original wiper (if there was one) dematerialized first.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, papageorge1 said:

Now what the fudge!!

wow

I would presume as its a vehicle then the front window should have a windscreen wiper.

No I just sat there asking myself what just happened. This wasn't a windscreen wiper moving into view. It can into existence instead. It could well be a reality glitch.

Edited by RabidMongoose

36 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

Keeping with the wiper theme, I think it should be put on the highest pouring storm setting.

A possibility is even the original wiper (if there was one) dematerialized first.

Another one is I had a mental glitch blocking out the windscreen wiper and then as my mind un-glitched I saw how it introduced the object back into my conscious awareness.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

@freetoroam

Is the Mandela effect when you drive past an empty bit of land one day and then on the next there is a retail business there fully up and running. That one always makes me question my sanity.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, RabidMongoose said:

I would presume as its a vehicle then the front window should have a windscreen wiper.

Pressume? It was a public bus, there is no presumming about it. 

Anyway, are you having a wind up? 

5 minutes ago, RabidMongoose said:

Is the Mandela effect when you drive past an empty bit of land one day and then on the next there is a retail business there fully up and running. That one always makes me question my sanity.

No, the Mandela Effect is just when you believe that you have a valid memory of something that is not part of the official history today.

4 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

Pressume? It was a public bus, there is no presumming about it. 

Anyway, are you having a wind up? 

I`m deadly serious and yes I am also willing to consider a mental glitch.

1 minute ago, RabidMongoose said:

Knowing yourself and the incident, what would be your leading theory?

Just now, RabidMongoose said:

You were at the back of the bus, how could you posible have seen the wipers were off? 

The driver obviously touched the wiper button.

Below is exactly what wipers do.

Seriously i can not see what is odd here, apart from you thinking it is.

21 hours ago, RabidMongoose said:

7 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

Knowing yourself and the incident, what would be your leading theory?

A reality glitch missing out the windscreen wipers being corrected by some unknown mechanism.

4 minutes ago, RabidMongoose said:

A reality glitch missing out the windscreen wipers being corrected by some unknown mechanism.

So are you saying you think it most likely involved a glitch in reality beyond just in your mind?

26 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

So are you saying you think it most likely involved a glitch in reality beyond just in your mind?

yes

• Thanks 1