Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Random Teepees = Bigfoot Evidence?

Apyr

So I've been looking at sasquatch research recently, and it's come to my discovery that many cryptozoologists consider these simple structures to be evidence of bigfoot activity.

Image result for bigfoot teepee structures

And while those structures can be written off as human interaction, there are a few other photos that could make one think otherwise

What are your guys' thoughts on this? Do you really think that bigfoots are building these structures to communicate with one another? Or are these teepees a result of backpackers looking to build a (less than formidable) shelter? Also, could the last two photos just be coincidental?

• Like 1

Hello. I don't see how a logical explanation won't be applicable here. People need shelter, some like me want to see if we can do what the important people taught us.

Why would they use teepee building as communication? U have to wander into my territory , where I build it, to see it. Where as if I use painting in caves (we need shelter) it might work better.

Heck calling @ night when sound travels better will even be better than any of the above .

So from me...I strongly say no...its just us as humans

• Like 2

If a tree falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it does it make a sound? These look to me like the trees just fell the way they did...Random.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Alien Origins said:

If a tree falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it does it make a sound? 

Yes...and it's bigfoot. :)

• Haha 5

25 minutes ago, seanjo said:

Yes.

Or does it? Isn't it just heard because we are present to hear it? If we weren't there would it still make A sound? 

I have to ask...don't shoot me...

I think if these are evidence of anything, it is of bored teenagers. I built many such things in my teens.

• Like 4

Random Teepees = evidence of...... Random Teepees !

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

I think if these are evidence of anything, it is of bored teenagers. I built many such things in my teens.

I tend to agree with the first 2.   The other 2 just look random.   

I think accepting that bigfoots build these "structures" opens up other questions.     Why are they not building better shelters?  

• Like 1

Seems pointless for anybody to build. They offer no protection from the elements and probably little, if any, camouflage. 

10 minutes ago, seanjo said:

I refer you to post 8.

I saw it.  And you're wrong, of course.

Similarly, light reflects off trees but they produce no vision of themselves if nothing is around to see them.

Edited by Black Monk

6 hours ago, Hi-NRG Eurobeat Man said:

So I've been looking at sasquatch research recently, and it's come to my discovery that many cryptozoologists consider these simple structures to be evidence of bigfoot activity.

And while those structures can be written off as human interaction, there are a few other photos that could make one think otherwise

What are your guys' thoughts on this? Do you really think that bigfoots are building these structures to communicate with one another? Or are these teepees a result of backpackers looking to build a (less than formidable) shelter? Also, could the last two photos just be coincidental?

For real? 

If they were bigfoots then there would at least be some of its fur around. Unless bigfoot has removed all forensic evidence of its self.

And how man bigfoots do you think are out there trying to communicate with each other? 

This is just getting ridiculous, ofcourse they are human built.

Edited by freetoroam

Why do blowdowns and snowdowns confuse bigfooters?  It's as if they've never been in the woods after a weather event.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Hi-NRG Eurobeat Man said:

I am a big, bigfoot fan, and while this is evidence of something,I am confident it isn't the big guy. 

Your right, no human being would cross branches like that. :P

I happen to know FOR A FACT that Mr. Foot likes to stack his branches one over the other, not one under the other...I mean seriously, what Ol Footy aficionado DOESN'T know that.

20 hours ago, Hi-NRG Eurobeat Man said:

I think all four are natural. The first two have too much other deadfall for me to think the teepees are human made rather than random nature. The second two look like regular nature to me too.

It's obviously the Blair Witch and she's just been working out. 

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, GlitterRose said:

It's obviously the Blair Witch and she's just been working out. 

...don't you mean sleeping out. 

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, seanjo said:

LOL, the effect is still present so there are light and sound waves, but there just isn't a receptor to translate them into sight and sound.

Never understood how these koan type riddles were supposed to be deep, they seem a bit silly. A bit like asking if the little man in the fridge really turns the light out when you close the door lol.

58 minutes ago, Horta said:

Never understood how these koan type riddles were supposed to be deep, they seem a bit silly. A bit like asking if the little man in the fridge really turns the light out when you close the door lol.

No, he keeps the light on when the door is closed because its dark and that's when he really needs the light on... 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Iilaa'mpuul'xem said:

No, he keeps the light on when the door is closed because its dark and that's when he really needs the light on... 

Wonder if I could convince the wife that this is where all the goodies disappear to lol?

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, seanjo said:

LOL, the effect is still present so there are light and sound waves, but there just isn't a receptor to translate them into sight and sound.

So if there are no eyes and ears and brains to turn them into sight and sound then it surely means that eyesight and sound of the falling tree don't exist.

Sound and sight only exist in our brains.