Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Do you have a flag in your house?

spartan max2

8 minutes ago, RAyMO said:

No flags - never had one.

flags here are used by too many bigots to show allegiance with one side or other in our long national dispute, or even worse to show support for terrorists and such groups. The latter are usually put up under cover of darkness but remain on street lights for months on end.

At certain times of the year flags become very prominent - effectively marking out territory again as part of our long going dispute. And just in case one is too stupid to get the message from the flags they also paint the kerb stones, red white and blue OR green white and gold; depending on allegiances.

Green, white, and gold, I'm confused lol.

What area do you live in and what's the ideological conflict ?

• Like 1

I always keep any American flag that I own in good shape.  And if the flag gets worn out, I don't hang it out anymore.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I generally fly an American flag on holidays or for special events, and in my hobby room I have two flags hanging; an American flag I found as a kid in a ditch right after 9-11 that I cleaned up, and a Gadsden Flag.

Unlike some of our friends here, I love the idea of flying a flag. Call me a right wing wacko ;)

• Like 1