Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

7-foot-tall alleged alien sighting in Ohio

The Caspian Hare

https://mountvernonnews.com/article/2018/08/10/alien-sighting-north-of-mount-vernon/

MOUNT VERNON — A report of a tall, brown-skinned creature sighted in Knox County is being investigated by a national UFO group.

Ohio Investigator Ron McGlone, with the Mutual UFO Network, Ohio, said his office received a report of a tall, brown-skinned creature spotted on Ohio 13 “a couple miles” north of Mount Vernon. The sighting, reported by a motorist, occurred July 31.

According to a description provided by the reportee, the creature was bipedal, 7 to 8 feet tall with dark tan to light brown skin and had no body hair. The description states the creature as having a “tall slender body, arms and legs small in diameter, hands and feet looked oversized for its body proportion, small neck with oval elongated head.” The creature’s eyes were black, the reportee said.

Hire that sketch artist! :whistle:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Sounds like somebody is crank calling poor old Ron. I wonder if his refrigerator is running...B)

• Like 1

I was no where near the place!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

I wonder why these creature/aliens all feel the need to dart across roads when cars are coming :P

Edited by AbrahamVanHelsing
  • Haha 2

They can't help it, the chicken was on the other side of the road ...

~

• Like 1
  • Haha 2