Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
ItsGizmobabe

Are they all just Coincidences?

ItsGizmobabe

Since the begging of this month evertime i look at the clock it says 9:11 and its stands out alot to me for some reason like all i do is stay on my phone and because its summer i have just been in my house and barely check the time and when i do its AlWAYS 9:11.
Then last week i went to wash the clothes which i do rarely and i see a penny in the conor of the laundry mat fced up i pick it up and the date is 1999 at the time i thought it was just a cool coincident so i kept it the week after i went to wash clothes again and no kidding another penny faced down i picked it up and it said 1999 now i was just wiered out but i kept it as well. im at my moms house yesterday i kept breaking everything first i shut my closet door and alot of stuff toppled over breaking a lightbulb than i broke the shower bar than i spilled a whole jug of water on the floor and finally broke my moms charger today im leaving to go to my dads and i listend to 2 of my well known songs but i noticed some of the lyrics have changed like only a sentenced out of the 2 song but its still really wiered i check other videos and googled the lyrics but its was still differnt idk i just felt wiered about evertthing anyone know what this could mean(o i remebered after i wrote all of it that my dreams have been coming true 2 day ago i had a dream my mom and i went to the mall we havnt went to the mall in 6 months or more and we never talked about it and also in the dream my old bestfriend was there that day i went to the mall and my old best friend text me we havnt talked in a year! yesterday i had a dream my sister came in my room and said have you seen those tiny bugs that day i found a lot of tiny bugs in my dogs cage gross i know but today i had a dream i went to an asain returant eating raw fish and that day my brother came home with rawsalmon cut sushi)

rashore

Please do not cross-post, thank you.