Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
SSilhouette

Dying. Would like readings.

4 posts in this topic

SSilhouette

Hi, I'm dying and I would like to request readings to help me prepare my loved ones and just anything general that pops up.  Also, I don't know how the "rules" work on the other side but it might be interesting to have a poster from UM (me) try to make contact here.  No promises though.  I don't want any weird metaphysical ties or "contracts" that bind me to this plane when I should move on.  Again, I don't know the rules but it might be something that would happen?

Not A Rockstar

Hi SSilhouette. 

My Dad passed this Winter just past and when he left I asked him to validate if he could and stay in touch if he wished to. He did validate and I have felt him around and known he was here a couple times since then. Perhaps that is all anyone can really ask. He did validate and used a wholly unexpected way to do it which makes me glad we never talked and devised a specific message if it really was him. It turned out pretty neat. I don't cling to him, though at times it does well up how I miss him and I just tell him I love him and hope he is having fun. That seems fair and not clingy. The dead don't just hang out, they have things to do over there too. Maybe offer this general hope to your loved ones, that if you can, you will, and avoid a detail like "I will give our first phone number to prove its me". I am not sure how much detail you will remember over there as far as trivia goes. But, there are other ways far more convincing, like happened with my Dad and I. It proved to me he can hear my thoughts, or maybe it was my prayers, to even know the concern I had which he answered as validation for me. 

If there is anything I can do please write to me, SS. Be happy to share anything I know that you may wish to hear and have to think about.

You are greatly loved. 

• Like 3

and then

I'm sorry to hear of your troubles and impending demise.  When my mom was in your position about 25 years ago, dying of lung cancer, I asked her if she'd please let me know she was okay afterwards.  She actually got a bit angry and shocked with me.  She said when she left here she'd NEVER want to return.  I'll never forget her reaction because it shocked me a bit.  My best wishes to you on finding your way and I hope that your passing is as easy and dignified as is possible.  God bless.

• Like 2

MOSUGOJI
On 8/13/2018 at 10:06 PM, and then said:

I'm sorry to hear of your troubles and impending demise.  When my mom was in your position about 25 years ago, dying of lung cancer, I asked her if she'd please let me know she was okay afterwards.  She actually got a bit angry and shocked with me.  She said when she left here she'd NEVER want to return.  I'll never forget her reaction because it shocked me a bit.  My best wishes to you on finding your way and I hope that your passing is as easy and dignified as is possible.  God bless.

I understand how your mother felt. I'll be passing on ever returning to this existence again. Don't even THINK about trying to reincarnate me. The only thing I would consider doing is playing boogeyman to several deserving asshats before I hit the ethereal road for good.

• Thanks 1