Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

the mystery of the shirt

egg1head

Hello folks, knows that already know me, will know that i am not making this up and belive that there is a logical explanation.

boring i know. but................................

belive me or not ladies and gentlemen. (i can provide photo proof gladly if needed) I will tell the story of the unsloved mystery of.......

The unexplained second shirt (true story, still unsloved)

I used to live in england untill 10 years or so ago, untill i decided to move to another country, i have some expensive  labels hirts  that i had bought in england some years before that i took with me.

after a year i moved to another country. all was fine untill one day a year later.. I opened my closet, and there was 2 of one of my favourite expensive shirts, both exactly the same.

ive spoken to almost everyone i know about this, heard all theories, i forgot and bought it 2ce a friend left it behind. its been driving me crazy for years now. thought i would put it to you guys.

its a shirt i bought in england being all of a sudden 2ce in my closet years later 1000s of km away, the chances that the same shirt was available years later in the s are low but not zero. but the chances of one of them getting into my closet without me knowing aswell must be zero

have a nice day, not all ghosts are bad lol

what does '2ce' mean?

A shirt duplicated? Paranormal or strange normal? You are the best judge knowing all the facts. Do you accept the possibility of the paranormal in some cases?

Edited by papageorge1

i will accept any and all possibilites of there is a way to see if its true. or....... a dam good explanation that COULD have happened and i will be happy. i cant think of anything that by a fluke could have this result

if u wanna say ghosts i say.. cool ok... how can we see if you right???

same as. it was robocop.   how can i proove it wasnt robocop?

see what i mean. how can i solve this mystery??

What exactly is this thread about?

• Like 1

but. if you was to go to another planet, thus being an alien, would placing a duplicate of one of my shirts be a high priority?

7 hours ago, toast said:

What exactly is this thread about?

A shirt. A 2ce shirt.:ph34r:

2 hours ago, egg1head said:

but. if you was to go to another planet, thus being an alien, would placing a duplicate of one of my shirts be a high priority?

Depends on my priorities.... I could...

• Like 1

8 hours ago, egg1head said:

if u wanna say ghosts i say.. cool ok... how can we see if you right???

Ghosts are not the only paranormal possibility. And I know of no way now to know what actually happened. Only theories normal and paranormal are left.