Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
UM-Bot

Lubbock Lights mystery endures 67 years on

Calibeliever

a very commonplace and easily explainable natural phenomenon

This sentence is a bit counter-intuitive. If it was so commonplace and natural how did it fool so many people? It's been over 50 years, It would be nice if someone could find a document somewhere that's been declassified and can shed some light on what it actually was. 

johncbdg

And the Famous V formation ufo picture.

Dejarma

The mass UFO sighting that occurred over the Texas city of Lubbock in 1951 still continues to perplex and intrigue.

It only 'still' perplexes & intrigues a certain type of person of which, fortunately, are few & far between;)

Calibeliever
16 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

It only 'still' perplexes & intrigues a certain type of person of which, fortunately, are few & far between;)

I don't think it's a UFO but I myself am intrigued and even a bit perplexed. I would genuinely like to know what kind of 'common and natural' phenomenon would create this spectacle numerous times over the course of several months and then just (presumably) stop. 

stereologist
5 hours ago, johncbdg said:

And the Famous V formation ufo picture.

what famous V formation photo? You mean the Hart photo which did not match what other people reported?