Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Lubbock Lights mystery endures 67 years on

UM-Bot

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Calibeliever

• johncbdg

• stereologist

• Dejarma

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

a very commonplace and easily explainable natural phenomenon

This sentence is a bit counter-intuitive. If it was so commonplace and natural how did it fool so many people? It's been over 50 years, It would be nice if someone could find a document somewhere that's been declassified and can shed some light on what it actually was. 

The mass UFO sighting that occurred over the Texas city of Lubbock in 1951 still continues to perplex and intrigue.

It only 'still' perplexes & intrigues a certain type of person of which, fortunately, are few & far between;)

16 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

It only 'still' perplexes & intrigues a certain type of person of which, fortunately, are few & far between;)

I don't think it's a UFO but I myself am intrigued and even a bit perplexed. I would genuinely like to know what kind of 'common and natural' phenomenon would create this spectacle numerous times over the course of several months and then just (presumably) stop. 

5 hours ago, johncbdg said:

And the Famous V formation ufo picture.

what famous V formation photo? You mean the Hart photo which did not match what other people reported?