Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
OverSword

Peter Strzok's go fund me page

27 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

OverSword
Quote

 

Former FBI official Peter Strzok has reacted to his firing from the FBI, saying on a newly-created Twitter account that he was “deeply saddened” by the decision.

Strzok, the former deputy chief of counterintelligence, was fired Friday following an investigation into anti-Trump text messages he exchanged with his mistress, former FBI lawyer Lisa Page.

“It has been an honor to serve my country and work with the fine men and women of the FBI,” Strzok wrote, linking to a Go Fund Me page that has been set up to raise money on his behalf.

 

Link

 

Looks like there is currently more than 1/4 million dollars in donations.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Caspian Hare

Go fund yourself.

  • Like 5
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GlitterRose

Where oh where are the "free speech" people?

Suddenly, there are crickets.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
7 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Link

 

Looks like there is currently more than 1/4 million dollars in donations.

He had over 100k in a matter of hours. 

Im curious if the money is in anticipation of the regime going after him or if hes going after them for wrongful termination. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OverSword
Just now, GlitterRose said:

Where oh where are the "free speech" people?

Suddenly, there are crickets.

You're against free speech?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ExpandMyMind

If only Giulliani wasn't already spoken for.

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aztek

i always wondered how much of it, the people actually get, and how much those who collect get, if we go by what charities get it is less than 10% sometimes less than 1% the rest goes to collectors

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GlitterRose

Ruining someone's life over the fact that they had an opinion. 

Everyone has an opinion. 

It doesn't mean they're going to let it affect their job, and it was proven that it didn't affect his job. 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OverSword
Just now, GlitterRose said:

Ruining someone's life over the fact that they had an opinion. 

Everyone has an opinion. 

It doesn't mean they're going to let it affect their job, and it was proven that it didn't affect his job. 

 

Then why did Mueller pull him off the case?  No, he compromised himself

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aztek

freedom of speech, is not freedom from consequences

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ExpandMyMind
Just now, GlitterRose said:

Ruining someone's life over the fact that they had an opinion. 

Everyone has an opinion. 

It doesn't mean they're going to let it affect their job, and it was proven that it didn't affect his job. 

 

Would depend on whether or not the FBI had any rules about using work phones for personal life, or probably more likely rules against mixing work and personal politics. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
Just now, ExpandMyMind said:

Would depend on whether or not the FBI had any rules about using work phones for personal life, or probably more likely rules against mixing work and personal politics. 

The firing was shady at best  ...hell and im using Breitbart as a source here :lol: https://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/08/13/peter-strzok-confirms-fbi-firing-launches-150000-gofundme-campaign/

Quote

Late Friday afternoon, the Deputy Director of the FBI overruled the FBI’s Office of Professional Responsibility (OPR) and departed from established precedent by firing 21-year FBI veteran Peter Strzok. In doing so he reversed the decision of the career FBI official responsible for employee discipline who concluded, through an independent review process, that a 60-day suspension and demotion from supervisory duties was the appropriate punishment.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GlitterRose
1 minute ago, ExpandMyMind said:

Would depend on whether or not the FBI had any rules about using work phones for personal life, or probably more likely rules against mixing work and personal politics. 

Ok but how many people get actually fired over something so silly?

You say quit using your work phone to text your mistress, and you move on.

I don't think that FBI have some special requirement not to ever have another political opinion as long as they serve. 

That's outrageous, and if the shoe was on the other foot, there would be outcries.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
1 minute ago, GlitterRose said:

I don't think that FBI have some special requirement not to ever have another political opinion as long as they serve. 

No and in fact their established procedures for discipline actually recommended he should be suspended and demoted but they broke protocol to fire him. 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GlitterRose

It should have been enough that he was removed from any role in the investigation.

There was no reason to ruin him.

And it's obvious that is what Trump is trying to do to anyone who doesn't get on the train.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GlitterRose
1 minute ago, Farmer77 said:

No and in fact their established procedures for discipline actually recommended he should be suspended and demoted but they broke protocol to fire him. 

I know.

It's all political. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GlitterRose

Trump is out to ruin people.

Look what he did to McCabe?

And he's still not finished with him.

Now he's going after his texts.

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GlitterRose

Just imagine if Obama had wanted to access everyone's texts to see if they thought the birther stuff was funny?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dark_Grey
5 minutes ago, GlitterRose said:

Just imagine if Obama had wanted to access everyone's texts to see if they thought the birther stuff was funny?

He was definitely spying on people but he was more discrete about it. Plus the press tended to look the other way during his Administration which helps with secrecy.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OverSword
1 hour ago, Farmer77 said:

The firing was shady at best  ...hell and im using Breitbart as a source here :lol: https://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/08/13/peter-strzok-confirms-fbi-firing-launches-150000-gofundme-campaign/

 

Well I'm guessing that if you or I did something at work that deserved such severe punishment (60 day suspension and a demotion) that the suspension would not even be a subject for discussion and summary dismissal would be.  So finally federal employees aren't bullet proof?  About time really, people have been complaining about how hard it is to fire government employees for decades.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OverSword
Posted (edited)

snip

Edited by OverSword

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OverSword
1 hour ago, GlitterRose said:

I know.

It's all political. 

 

1 hour ago, GlitterRose said:

I know.

It's all political. 

Now hold on there.  What did his text's say about candidate Trump?  Something to the effect that he would do everything in he could to prevent his election essentially.  I don't think he meant he was just going to vote for another candidate, like any other citizen would.  He was investigating him.  Just a slight conflict of interest don't you think?  If a federal investigator was caught saying the same things about HRC would you still feel the same way? 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Well I'm guessing that if you or I did something at work that deserved such severe punishment (60 day suspension and a demotion) that the suspension would not even be a subject for discussion and summary dismissal would be.  So finally federal employees aren't bullet proof?  About time really, people have been complaining about how hard it is to fire government employees for decades.

Honestly if the decision was made right off the bat to fire him I wouldn't have even blinked. While I in no way think his political views influenced the investigations he did cause a whole bunch of trouble for his employer. 

For the department to make a decision, and then override their own decision , all while Trump and Giuliani are calling for a special prosecutor to investigate the investigation (the very same day if im remembering correctly)  though is a little too conveniently timed for me. 

 

Edited by Farmer77
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OverSword
21 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Honestly if the decision was made right off the bat to fire him I wouldn't have even blinked. While I in no way think his political views influenced the investigations he did cause a whole bunch of trouble for his employer. 

For the department to make a decision, and then override their own decision , all while Trump and Giuliani are calling for a special prosecutor to investigate the investigation (the very same day if im remembering correctly)  though is a little too conveniently timed for me. 

 

I don't think his firing was politically motivated.  I think that the person that fired him looked at the recommendation and overrode it because from the outside such a punishment looks so severe that people would have to wonder why he still has a job.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.