Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
sci-nerd

Invisible guide

28 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

sci-nerd
Posted (edited)

Do you have any positive experiences with an invisble force or presence?

It may be better known as "fate", "God", "the universe", "guardian angel", "spirit guide" or even "a ghost".

If you have experiences with receiving help from someone or something invisible, please do share!

Edited by sci-nerd
Better word
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Perfection

yes a spiritual being has manifested many times throughout my life since I was a little child, & when I grew up & read about religions I realised that they were all talking about the same being that I was being visited by & it is God! It actually is God believe it or not.

God showed me that the universe is made from layers of energy similar to the layers of a rainbow that are all merged as one & yet totally separate at the same time. Earth is on one layer & everything people know is of this one layer alone. God showed me that when you speed up your atomic frequency or wavelength you move to the other layers & find yourself in parallel universes. God showed me that He has stargate rings made from a kind of magnetic metal & simply by passing through a ring your atoms are changed & you find yourself in the next universe. I was taken back & forwards through the stargates to experience how real it is. God has always used science to do everything but it seems like magic to the primitive humans. And religions are written by humans who do not know the science God uses & so their books seem ridiculous & not logical etc.

Anyway yes I have met a spiritual being & it is God. I was with God only a few hours ago once again. I'm not prepared to ask God questions for people. God is so great that I realised early that I was less than a spec of dust compared to God's greatness. So I just let God do all the talking & teaching & I keep my mouth shut. A couple of times I spoke back to God & He picked me up & threw me into the burning lake where all the sinners go. It is all real. Sinners burn in Hell. It doesn't seem fair but it is part of God's reality. So stop your evil ways if there are any, or you will most definitely pay after you die

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sci-nerd
6 minutes ago, Perfection said:

yes a spiritual being has manifested many times throughout my life since I was a little child, & when I grew up & read about religions I realised that they were all talking about the same being that I was being visited by & it is God! It actually is God believe it or not.

God showed me that the universe is made from layers of energy similar to the layers of a rainbow that are all merged as one & yet totally separate at the same time. Earth is on one layer & everything people know is of this one layer alone. God showed me that when you speed up your atomic frequency or wavelength you move to the other layers & find yourself in parallel universes. God showed me that He has stargate rings made from a kind of magnetic metal & simply by passing through a ring your atoms are changed & you find yourself in the next universe. I was taken back & forwards through the stargates to experience how real it is. God has always used science to do everything but it seems like magic to the primitive humans. And religions are written by humans who do not know the science God uses & so their books seem ridiculous & not logical etc.

Anyway yes I have met a spiritual being & it is God. I was with God only a few hours ago once again. I'm not prepared to ask God questions for people. God is so great that I realised early that I was less than a spec of dust compared to God's greatness. So I just let God do all the talking & teaching & I keep my mouth shut. A couple of times I spoke back to God & He picked me up & threw me into the burning lake where all the sinners go. It is all real. Sinners burn in Hell. It doesn't seem fair but it is part of God's reality. So stop your evil ways if there are any, or you will most definitely pay after you die

I appreciate your reply, but  I asked about experiences, not opinions, if you don't mind ;)

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Perfection

no, that was an experience. Obviously you have your head stuck in a bad place. You are a sad piece of work

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sci-nerd

Ok, I've gotten response from a fundamentalist christian and a sceptic. Not what I was aiming for.

Maybe this thread has gone awry already, but if not, please do share your experiences.

Thanks ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
18 minutes ago, sci-nerd said:

Ok, I've gotten response from a fundamentalist christian and a sceptic. Not what I was aiming for.

Maybe this thread has gone awry already, but if not, please do share your experiences.

Thanks ;)

I will, it's just long and I'm multitasking. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
papageorge1
4 hours ago, sci-nerd said:

 

Maybe this thread has gone awry already, 

If you didn't think the first post you got by @perfection was on queue then I think your attitude must have started awry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sci-nerd
4 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

If you didn't think the first post you got by @perfection was on queue then I think your attitude must have started awry.

If you thought this was about religion, you are more awry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
papageorge1
1 minute ago, sci-nerd said:

If you thought this was about religion, you are more awry.

All the person knew was your opening post. Re-read it! A pertinent answer was then given!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sci-nerd

Let me try again.

Does anyone have non-religious experiences with an invisible force or guide?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
openozy

I have things all the time,a voice warning me.Once when driving I had my dead uncles voice telling me to slow down at a corner,as I rounded it a truck had lost a load of orange crates.Another voice saying don't pick up that sheet iron,i ignored it and was nearly bitten by a brown snake.When these  voices are heard now I listen and are always right.You could call it intuition but why a voice of a departed family member.I am not a religious person.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Avalanche

Rather silly but call it intuition I once when in Australia was going to get to my car where it was parked at the side of the road froze for no reason before stepping out on the road as a car passed in high speed very close to mine, note i never saw or heard it coming. lol

Edited by Avalanche

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Astra.

Well, I don't know about something being an invisible force that may have been a guide of sorts.

But I once got lost in a very busy mall as a child, and this kind old woman gently took my hand and guided me to my worried mother. When I turned around she was gone, and my mother (still to this day) does not recall seeing her and or speaking to this woman. All my mother remembers is that I was lost...then suddenly, I was close by her side again. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
freetoroam
12 hours ago, sci-nerd said:

Let me try again.

Does anyone have non-religious experiences with an invisible force or guide?

 

On 14/08/2018 at 5:51 PM, sci-nerd said:

It may be better known as "fate", "God", "the universe", "guardian angel", "spirit guide" or even "a ghost

God and guardian angels,  do they not come under religion? 

Anyway, i have not had any positive experiences from an invisible force or presence, but i have had positive experiences by going with my own instincts and good advice.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XenoFish

Subconscious intuition.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
freetoroam
On 14/08/2018 at 6:50 PM, Perfection said:

God showed me that He has stargate rings made from a kind of magnetic metal & simply by passing through a ring your atoms are changed & you find yourself in the next universe.

There is an organisation called NASA which have been exploring the universe, they have data and pictures and a great deal of knowledge...they are professional people who  have facts about what is out there. 

What you have said is not one of those facts.

If there were a god why has he never shown the people who are actually exploring the universe, any of what you say?

There are 'special'  people in this world - they are the ones who have explored the universe and gathered facts about it.

Although they are still exploring, it beggars belief that some people think they know more than they do.

Have you approached NASA about this bit of info you say you have? So while they are sending spacecraft out into the universe and while they are exploring it with their highly sophistigated equipment, they can see if they can find anything to back up you claim?  

Personally i think they would not spend any time or energy or money on what you claim as they already know the answer.

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GlitterRose
15 hours ago, sci-nerd said:

Let me try again.

Does anyone have non-religious experiences with an invisible force or guide?

Or maybe even they do have religious experiences to share, but they don't end with preaching to change your evil ways or you're going to Hell. 

Preaching is not supposed to be allowed here. 

I do feel like your thread was getting hijacked.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GlitterRose

I have always had a voice in my head.

I know...it sounds like every mental patient ever.

But it doesn't say crazy things. 

It just tells me what I should do. 

It kind of gives me advice.

It could be something just really simple, like...I'm at the store and it tells me I should pick something up because I'm running low on it. 

I have a hard time listening to the voice, even for little things like that, but it's always right. 

I don't know if I just think I know better or what, but I should listen to it. 

I try to listen, but there's this natural tendency to fight it, and that always ends up making things more difficult for me.

I guess I think of it as the HGA/higher self...whatever you wanna call it. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
freetoroam
17 minutes ago, GlitterRose said:

I have always had a voice in my head.

I know...it sounds like every mental patient ever.

But it doesn't say crazy things. 

It just tells me what I should do. 

It kind of gives me advice.

It could be something just really simple, like...I'm at the store and it tells me I should pick something up because I'm running low on it. 

I have a hard time listening to the voice, even for little things like that, but it's always right. 

I don't know if I just think I know better or what, but I should listen to it. 

I try to listen, but there's this natural tendency to fight it, and that always ends up making things more difficult for me.

I guess I think of it as the HGA/higher self...whatever you wanna call it. 

I believe we all have a voice in our heads. I know i do. I listen to it. Sometimes i talk back to it, but not out loud in public ( thats when the straight jackets are called for ) . 

Yes we all have a voice in our head....its our own. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GlitterRose
Just now, freetoroam said:

I believe we all have a voice in our heads. I know i do. I listen to it. Sometimes i talk back to it, but not out loud in public ( thats when the straight jackets are called for ) . 

Yes we all have a voice in our head....its our own. 

Maybe it is, but I wonder about that.

It just always knows what to do, and I sure don't always know that. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
freetoroam
8 minutes ago, GlitterRose said:

Maybe it is, but I wonder about that.

It just always knows what to do, and I sure don't always know that. 

Have a little bit more faith in yourself, somewhere in there....you do know. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XenoFish
48 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

There is an organisation called NASA which have been exploring the universe, they have data and pictures and a great deal of knowledge...they are professional people who  have facts about what is out there. 

What you have said is not one of those facts.

If there were a god why has he never shown the people who are actually exploring the universe, any of what you say?

There are 'special'  people in this world - they are the ones who have explored the universe and gathered facts about it.

Although they are still exploring, it beggars belief that some people think they know more than they do.

Have you approached NASA about this bit of info you say you have? So while they are sending spacecraft out into the universe and while they are exploring it with their highly sophistigated equipment, they can see if they can find anything to back up you claim?  

Personally i think they would not spend any time or energy or money on what you claim as they already know the answer.

 

 

I think someone watch's way too many movies.

Edited by XenoFish
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XenoFish
21 minutes ago, GlitterRose said:

Maybe it is, but I wonder about that.

It just always knows what to do, and I sure don't always know that. 

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/media-spotlight/201508/listening-your-inner-voice

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internal_monologue

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
freetoroam
32 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

I think someone watch's way too many movies.

I think some people have been brainwashed with this god thing

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
openozy
9 hours ago, freetoroam said:

I believe we all have a voice in our heads. I know i do. I listen to it. Sometimes i talk back to it, but not out loud in public ( thats when the straight jackets are called for ) . 

Yes we all have a voice in our head....its our own. 

They wont lock you up unless your a danger to yourself or others,at least in oz.You can let yourself go with that,who cares what people think.

Edited by openozy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.