Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Water and Featers

VerdeICe

I was kneeling in a strange and possibly sacred stone place. In this place there was small bowls carved into the stone and water falling into them. I would place these small pink feathers into the bowls of water, then they would send me back to some point in time. 

I cant remember what time or what I did, I was just trying to change something. But every time I would return to that place, everything the same. I felt a looming danger. I had to hurry, I had to hurry and go. I had to change something in the past. 

Eventually, I thought I must be doing the ritual wrong. So I cut myself and bleed into the pools. This, I soon felt was a mistake. My blood tainted the water. 

I woke up soon after. 

Edited by VerdeICe

well the spiritual world sends souls, ( represented by the pink feathers), into the living water where they go into virtual reality worlds such as the earth. Then they are led through various holographic or energy lives in different times  to learn lessons. Your angel is showing you how souls are placed into water firstly to be sent into other places & times to learn something. Then you cut yourself & bleed into the water & you realise that was a mistake. This is your angel's way of saying that while you are on earth you must not do anything to endanger yourself, or that causes you any harm. You are trying to change things in your life at the moment & are contemplating giving your own life blood to make the change. Maybe you have been thinking about sacrificing something important lately for the good of others or the good of yourself? Your angel is saying your spirit has been sent to another place & time, through spiritual or living waters, & you are confused about what to do with your life 'but giving your life away or shedding your own blood, sacrificing too much, is not the answer.

Genesis describes that creation happened under water & the universe always remains under water. All ancient texts about creation explain that our universe is an energy bubble under water. And many of them explain how the souls are brought up through the waters into these energy worlds. So the angels will explain to people that souls come through the waters. Millions of people report being taken under water by angels to see that it is where spiritual beings come from. It's deep multidimensional stuff & impossible to comprehend without experiencing it first hand. But basically your angel is explaining the journey of the soul to you & saying that giving your life away or shedding your own blood, (sacrificing too much),  is not going to help your earth life or your soul in any way

• Thanks 1

Your post kinda scares me because I recently tried to give to much and I also recently asked for an angel/guide/or anything to help me (sarcastically). I didn't really think anything of that cause I do not go to church or really believe in any of that stuff. 

But still, it is frighting how close that interpretation is to real events.