Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Tolerance for crime

trevor borocz johnson

Jesus said from the old testament that eye for an eye was the ideology of an average person, a good person sets the example at all times by maintaining a strong will of tolerance and being nice to anyone as it is often that the one's we disdain are the one's who are sick and need help. I feel like the gyroscope will maintain people's mental health through there phone offering a chance for a person to be distracted or alerted when they start falling mentally which leads to anger and strong emotion which leads to crime. The sad thing about the bible prophecy of the end time extinction we are headed towards is there will probably be zero tolerance because nature is a b**** and has set us up to enter a system where if you commit any crime, there are going to be people demanding you be put in the back to say and God has ordained the sun to be his executioner. I don't really think if there is a heaven and hell through the technology that ensures eternal life that I would want to be the on who has to make important decisions for people at that time! Yikes!

11 minutes ago, trevor borocz johnson said:

I feel like the gyroscope will maintain people's mental health through there phone offering a chance for a person to be distracted or alerted when they start falling mentally which leads to anger and strong emotion which leads to crime.

The gyroscope in a smart phone will help people maintain mental health? Have you had your mental health checked? 

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

The gyroscope in a smart phone will help people maintain mental health? Have you had your mental health checked? 

Some posts like Trevor's have made me laugh over the years but some just make me sad.  My guess is that the answer to your question is no.  Still, everyone who's willing to obey the site rules should feel they have a voice.

10 minutes ago, and then said:

Some posts like Trevor's have made me laugh over the years but some just make me sad.  My guess is that the answer to your question is no.  Still, everyone who's willing to obey the site rules should feel they have a voice.

Sure he can voice his opinion, it's still bad advice though.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

Sure he can voice his opinion, it's still bad advice though.

Just sayin'...

On 16/08/2018 at 2:54 AM, trevor borocz johnson said:

Jesus said from the old testament that eye for an eye was the ideology of an average person, a good person sets the example at all times by maintaining a strong will of tolerance and being nice to anyone as it is often that the one's we disdain are the one's who are sick and need help. I feel like the gyroscope will maintain people's mental health through there phone offering a chance for a person to be distracted or alerted when they start falling mentally which leads to anger and strong emotion which leads to crime. The sad thing about the bible prophecy of the end time extinction we are headed towards is there will probably be zero tolerance because nature is a b**** and has set us up to enter a system where if you commit any crime, there are going to be people demanding you be put in the back to say and God has ordained the sun to be his executioner. I don't really think if there is a heaven and hell through the technology that ensures eternal life that I would want to be the on who has to make important decisions for people at that time! Yikes!

Do phones have gyroscopes or was this a metaphor for people gaining help through their phones ?  Or do you mean that we have an inner gyroscope called conscience which will maintain our  stability as a gyroscope does in a phone or tablet? ( i looked it up ) :) 

Edited by Mr Walker

11 hours ago, Mr Walker said:

Do phones have gyroscopes or was this a metaphor for people gaining help through their phones ?  Or do you mean that we have an inner gyroscope called conscience which will maintain our  stability as a gyroscope does in a phone or tablet? ( i looked it up ) :) 

The gyroscope acts like a a camera lens for the eye but instead for the vestibular. All I really know about it at this point is that when you play a radio through a gyroscope speaker, it appears as though your fan or your fridge or whatever makes whote noise in your ears will be as clear as a clock radio playing music, then the 'sound' will jump around your room.