Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Book of Quests

StarMountainKid

Dreamed I had in my hands an ancient book called, 'The Book of Quests". I was looking at the cover when a stranger walked by and handed me a note, then walked away. I looked at the note, and it was a sort of photograph of people somewhere, but they were moving, walking around, a sort of video. It was like a colorized black and white photograph, the colors weren't quite right. 

I watched the 'note' for a while, then somehow the message said, "The next Quest is silence." 

A mysterious dream, indeed.

• Like 4

Bizzarely, I can't read writing in my dreams... it's all blurred. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

Bizzarely, I can't read writing in my dreams... it's all blurred. 

There are many people who say that and I can't either.

• Like 1

I didn't actually read the message, I jus heard what it said. "The Book of Quests" is interesting. In it there are a number of quests one must take. If you are successful in succeeding in these quests, you will achieve some personal revelation or discovery, though the book doesn't say what this revelation will be. Very mysterious. 

Of course, the quests become more difficult from one to the next. I didn't read the book, so I have no idea what these quests are. Probably something I would not think of myself. I mean, why go on quests at all? 

It's an ancient book, so perhaps today it would be impossible to follow its instructions. It may be of some lost mystery cult, some spiritual guide or lead to some cosmic epiphany. 

I also think it wouldn't be written in English or even writing we could understand, though perhaps somehow the words would be understandable. 

Another thing is, who was the stranger? He seemed to know I had the book and some foreknowledge because the note related to the book. It was like he was helping me in my first quest.

And what kind of note has moving pictures on it that tells you something without any message printed on it?  What was the significance of the people in the moving picture? They just seemed like random people at a park or somewhere. 

I can imagine may things about this actually very short dream. Maybe there really is this book Maybe the first quest is to find the book. Maybe something it trying to tell me something using a dream, an altered consciousness.

See, I wrote this story about a person searching in a mysterious library for one book that would answer his question, and he only had one question he wanted answered. Maybe this dream came from this. You can read my little story here:

On 16/08/2018 at 4:29 AM, StarMountainKid said:

a stranger walked by and handed me a note, then walked away. I looked at the note, and it was a sort of photograph of people somewhere, but they were moving, walking around, a sort of video. It was like a colorized black and white photograph, the colors weren't quite right. 

I watched the 'note' for a while, then somehow the message said, "The next Quest is silence." 

well this is a message from your guardian angel. It leads your soul through the earth where you learn things & overcome obstacles etc. It is showing you a picture of ordinary people in black & white & the colours are slowly being updated to sync with present day expectations. But the modern colours are not syncing properly & look all wrong & full of problems. This is your angel's way of saying that black & white society are not syncing fully as they adjust to everyday life. & you are instructed to be silent. Which means you must not get involved in the conflicts & adjustment process in any way

Edited by Perfection