Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
ExpandMyMind

Trump's 'dirty war' on media draws editorials

56 posts in this topic

RoofGardener
9 hours ago, Black Red Devil said:

What's wrong with that spread?  Would you have preferred 100% Rep pollers, would that have represented the whole nation?

But even, for argument sake, if pollers were broken down to 50% each Republicans and Democrats and 100% said no we aren't interested in seeing his tax info (Rep) and 100% said we do want to (Dem) that would mean that 50% of the nation wanted to know.  As the leader of a nation you represent all the nation don't you or just the 50% that voted for you?

My point was that if 33% of the nations voters where Democrat, and 22% where republican, how come The Hillary isn't in power ? :D  I question the sampling techniques of this report :) 

RavenHawk
13 hours ago, Black Red Devil said:

Where did I say businessmen are evil?  So, if his tax returns showed business links to Russia what happens then, I shove them up your ginger instead do I?

That’s what you are implying.  Being a businessman with business dealing with another nation is high treason, right?  You’ll go off the radar when he shows his tax returns.  You won’t be shoving anything unless it is a lower appendage into one of your nether regions.  As I said, he has world wide endeavors, so I would expect his taxes to show that interaction.  To date, everything Trump has done has been for the American people.  Nothing in his actions even indicates that he has been compromised by another power.  You need to stop believing what the MSM is telling you to think and see for yourself.  It is very difficult though viewing from where you are.

No problems if you're a businessman and you have businesses all over the world and you don't have to account to anyone, but he decided to become POTUS, the leader of the free democratic world, the head of the worlds police force and primarily the chief representative of 300+ million citizens.

And he’s doing quite well by us.

I doubt many really give a toss how well his businesses are running but probably most do care if they effect his judgement as their leader, no? 

There’s been no indication of that.  As others have stated, of the hundreds of business he owns, only 4 have failed.  His judgment is quite clear.  We could all learn something from him and make all our lives better.

If he raises taxes that favor businesses but penalise the average Joe, then that's a concern because the average Joe's make up most of the population and no, taxing the poor to favour businesses doesn't improve the Economy, all it does is make the 1% richer.

If you haven’t been paying attention, taxes are being cut.  He’s stimulating business.

If  he has business interests in Russia and these are colluding with his role as the POTUS, sorry buddy but you can't just shrug and say that's his business.

And kindly show where this “collusion” is affecting his role as POTUS?  If it is, it certainly has a very strange way expressing it.  If this is collusion, then we need more of it.

F3SS

• Like 1

Tatetopa
5 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

That’s what you are implying.  Being a businessman with business dealing with another nation is high treason, right?  You’ll go off the radar when he shows his tax returns.  You won’t be shoving anything unless it is a lower appendage into one of your nether regions.  As I said, he has world wide endeavors, so I would expect his taxes to show that interaction.  To date, everything Trump has done has been for the American people.  Nothing in his actions even indicates that he has been compromised by another power.  You need to stop believing what the MSM is telling you to think and see for yourself.  It is very difficult though viewing from where you are.

We see different sides of this.  Time will tell.  Dealing with another nation is not treasonous.  Being put in a position to decide what is best for your nation and what is best for your personal fortune  may become a conflict of interest. We will see.   Right now his intervention to save ZTE, a Chinese company who traded with North Korea and Iran and stole American intellectual property worries me.  The fact that the Chinese invested 300 million dollars in one of his projects 72 hours later  may be a coincidence but seems a little fishy.  You can certainly say that President Trump has done things for you.  He has never had to choose between your welfare and his own.  Lets hope it doesn't come to that.  

• Like 1

Sir Wearer of Hats

What will seeing Trump’s tax return prove? Will he include “Russia” as one of his employers? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Black Red Devil
9 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

Well I'm still here because he hasn't shown his tax returns yet and don't hold your breath waiting either because I doubt he ever will and above all, even if the IRS did investigate them they wouldn't disclose the info to the public because all they'd be looking for is if his business defrauded or failed to declare the correct amount of income. 

If they showed he had business links to Russian banks, assets, financial institutions with some linked to the Russian Govt (Putin) that's not a business crime, but together with the current investigation into possible Russian meddling in the elections, it raises suspicions considering he's the POTUS. 

As the article link says, "The US House of Representatives Intelligence Committee have already investigated whether there was collusion but did not find any evidence of collusion, conspiracy, or coordination between the Trump campaign and the Russians, although disputed by the Democrats.  Compiled by the committee's Republican-majority contingent, the report described Trump's associates as having several "ill-advised" Russian contacts, however."

Furthermore.

"Adam Schiff, the committee's highest-ranking Democrat, accused Republican members of taking an inadequate approach to the investigation. 

"Throughout the investigation, Committee Republicans chose not to seriously investigate - or even see, when in plain sight - evidence of collusion," Schiff said in a statement on Friday.

On Twitter, Schiff said there had been "extensive efforts by Russia" to help Trump's campaign, adding the president's team had a "litany of communications" with Russian officials and had undertaken a "massive effort to conceal these contacts"."

If his tax returns showed he profited from business associations with the Russian Govt, forget about MSN, as the "legally elected" POTUS it would be a total scandal and all his blabber about fake news would be seen as just another innocuous attempt to silence the suspicions.  He knows this, hence the reason he doesn't wish to disclose the info.