Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The key of it all

Pan_Ophidian

Unmet Factor here, endeavoring to contribute as best I can, hoping for a serious engagement.  

If you'd love to see the present Collective Gestalt troubling Our World entirely overhauled for the Better, finally, please Do Not dismiss THE KEY OF IT ALL, aka The ONLY Perfect Alternate Future Living Spiritual World Paradigm POSSIBLE, via either my Facebook or Academia Edu page, since this venue won't accept the attachment.

It should prove No Small Revelation to know that the entire foundation of this World's Venerated Faith's --- Judaism, Christianity, and Islam, as well as the Creeds of India and Asia --- are all solidly based on the lucid comprehension that the Reality of this entire Cosmos is, in glorious fact, the Self-animated Dream of a Single Dreaming Being. 
     This is so, always has been so, and always will be so. It is in fact the world's Greatest Open Secret at the moment, and the Sole Baptismal Fount of the most Regal of Anointments. 
     This Revelation not only reveals the Lost Fount of our world’s Greatest Faiths, making the awakening promise of their initiate mysteries immediately palpable, intimately personal, but, most amazingly --- in all that today’s cutting-edge science calls reality --- the Dream is about be fully realized, as we have just divined via our most discerning physicists, as the only surprising Truth, the only Ultimate Reality, that is. 
     It can be seen at once as the most ancient of religious truths --- older than Egypt --- and in the same instant as the only ideal New Age reality experientially accessible to us. It possesses a beauty and efficacy so simple it can even be understood by children. 
     The rediscovery of this ancient cosmic mystery within us will be very much like the primordial epiphany that made an entire world of Spirit rise before the eyes of past generations, and once fully recognized as a Promise of our own potential –- a Promise to be realized, a tremendous metamorphosis of human nature, thus relation, must certainly follow. What is at issue is nothing less than the very Meaning of Religion itself.  
    It is a Most Momentous Breakthrough in Higher Holistic Comprehension, directly, most intimately, Accessible to All. A Once-and-Future hitherto Missing Perspective, if you will, Promising Planetary Apotheosis --- Jung's Individuation --- that Clearly Reveals and Avails the Presence of the World Soul as Never Before. 

"All the troubles of the world derive from not seeing the Grandeur of God clearly."  

EVER LOOKED AT IT THIS WAY?    

It is also said that, "The Absence of the Feminine Spirit in Godhead is the Source of Great Distress and Imbalance in the World."  

"Soul means less than air, to most people," quipped Carl. 

The Soul IS This World, seen differently.

The World Soul contains the Universe within Itself like a Pregnant Mother, all things seen as a manifestation of Her Divine Essence. Meet THE Platonic World, and The Sophia of Philosophy, introducing the Soul as nowhere else so Clearly Illumined.

Transforming this World begins by transforming our present collective way of thinking and seeing into a more all-inclusive holistic overview, promising the birthing of all our now separate, lesser aware selves, into the vibrant global embodiment of a far greater Fully Aware Self --- the Royal WE wherein All of Nature is recognized AS Our Own Nature, and, All Faces in Accord, thereby Realize the Promise of the Greater than the Sum.  

"THEN we might live together as One Life, and Reigning in One Will in Everything, WE HAVE POWER on this dark land to lighten it, and POWER on this dead world to make it live." --- Tennyson 

I believe you will see for yourself that this "Last Word" will well prove the only real hope humanity has for at least Reconciling the problematic THEOLOGICAL Differences between The People of the Book, even now threatening all we cherish. And that just for starters. I know you will appreciate the collection of quotes sharing the personal epiphanies of our finest cutting-edge physicists in Part One. If, as Einstein said, COSMIC will be the Religion of the Future, and Religion means Re-Connect --- then PANSCRIPTURE, Part Three, may well prove THE Scripture of that Near Future. It Gets the Job DONE.

This being so, THIS Revelation desperately needs to be ACKNOWLEDGED by Pioneering Thinkers. 

NOTHING could be more paramount than its full communication to the entire populus of our world post haste. 

Love to find a friend in this.

ANYONE INTERESTED?

• The title was changed to The key of it all

1 hour ago, Pan_Ophidian said:

ANYONE INTERESTED?

Keep Asian spiritual traditions out of it. They aren't complicated nor anything like Western beliefs.

Like @XenoFish  said. Sounds like your spouting a "word salad"  of complete garbage and starting a cult

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Piney said:

Keep Asian spiritual traditions out of it. They aren't complicated nor anything like Western beliefs.

Like @XenoFish  said. Sounds like your spouting a "word salad"  of complete garbage and starting a cult

The problem with hybrid belief systems in they look like veggie soup vomit. You know there was some food for thought in them, but its never appealing.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Pan_Ophidian said:

ANYONE INTERESTED?

I'm not.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

The problem with hybrid belief systems in they look like veggie soup vomit. You know there was some food for thought in them, but its never appealing.

My grandfather called Newagers "Culture Vultures" and you know what vultures do with food........

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Pan_Ophidian said:

*snip*

If you'd love to see the present Collective Gestalt troubling Our World entirely overhauled for the Better, finally, please Do Not dismiss THE KEY OF IT ALL, aka The ONLY Perfect Alternate Future Living Spiritual World Paradigm POSSIBLE, via either my Facebook or Academia Edu page. 

*snip*

If, as Einstein said, COSMIC will be the Religion of the Future, and Religion means Re-Connect --- then PANSCRIPTURE, Part Three,

*snip*

ANYONE INTERESTED?

Welcome to UM @Pan_Ophidian,

You could always post links to your pages?

There was a lot going on in your post, and when I Googled ‘panscripture’, I got no results for that word.

So, yep, I’m in. Where do I sign up? 

Edited by Timothy
*snip*
  • Like 1

I think an answer to our problems is not more dogma and jibber jabber. Wisdom comes from innocence, not knowledge. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, StarMountainKid said:

I think an answer to our problems is not more dogma and jibber jabber. Wisdom comes from innocence, not knowledge. 

The answer to our problems is if each of us quit being a prick to one another. Do good because we can, expect nothing from it. Less nonsense, more actions.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

6 hours ago, Pan_Ophidian said:

Unmet Factor here, endeavoring to contribute as best I can, hoping for a serious engagement.  

If you'd love to see the present Collective Gestalt troubling Our World entirely overhauled for the Better, finally, please Do Not dismiss THE KEY OF IT ALL, aka The ONLY Perfect Alternate Future Living Spiritual World Paradigm POSSIBLE, via either my Facebook or Academia Edu page, since this venue won't accept the attachment.

It should prove No Small Revelation to know that the entire foundation of this World's Venerated Faith's --- Judaism, Christianity, and Islam, as well as the Creeds of India and Asia --- are all solidly based on the lucid comprehension that the Reality of this entire Cosmos is, in glorious fact, the Self-animated Dream of a Single Dreaming Being. 
     This is so, always has been so, and always will be so. It is in fact the world's Greatest Open Secret at the moment, and the Sole Baptismal Fount of the most Regal of Anointments. 
     This Revelation not only reveals the Lost Fount of our world’s Greatest Faiths, making the awakening promise of their initiate mysteries immediately palpable, intimately personal, but, most amazingly --- in all that today’s cutting-edge science calls reality --- the Dream is about be fully realized, as we have just divined via our most discerning physicists, as the only surprising Truth, the only Ultimate Reality, that is. 
     It can be seen at once as the most ancient of religious truths --- older than Egypt --- and in the same instant as the only ideal New Age reality experientially accessible to us. It possesses a beauty and efficacy so simple it can even be understood by children. 
     The rediscovery of this ancient cosmic mystery within us will be very much like the primordial epiphany that made an entire world of Spirit rise before the eyes of past generations, and once fully recognized as a Promise of our own potential –- a Promise to be realized, a tremendous metamorphosis of human nature, thus relation, must certainly follow. What is at issue is nothing less than the very Meaning of Religion itself.  
    It is a Most Momentous Breakthrough in Higher Holistic Comprehension, directly, most intimately, Accessible to All. A Once-and-Future hitherto Missing Perspective, if you will, Promising Planetary Apotheosis --- Jung's Individuation --- that Clearly Reveals and Avails the Presence of the World Soul as Never Before. 

"All the troubles of the world derive from not seeing the Grandeur of God clearly."  

It is also said that, "The Absence of the Feminine Spirit in Godhead is the Source of Great Distress and Imbalance in the World."  

The World Soul contains the Universe within Itself like a Pregnant Mother, all things seen as a manifestation of Her Divine Essence. Meet THE Platonic World, and The Sophia of Philosophy, introducing the Soul as nowhere else so Clearly Illumined.

Transforming this World begins by transforming our present collective way of thinking and seeing into a more all-inclusive holistic overview, promising the birthing of all our now separate, lesser aware selves, into the vibrant global embodiment of a far greater Fully Aware Self --- the Royal WE wherein All of Nature is recognized AS Our Own Nature, and, All Faces in Accord, thereby Realize the Promise of the Greater than the Sum.  

"THEN we might live together as One Life, and Reigning in One Will in Everything, WE HAVE POWER on this dark land to lighten it, and POWER on this dead world to make it live." --- Tennyson 

I believe you will see for yourself that this "Last Word" will well prove the only real hope humanity has for at least Reconciling the problematic THEOLOGICAL Differences between The People of the Book, even now threatening all we cherish. And that just for starters. I know you will appreciate the collection of quotes sharing the personal epiphanies of our finest cutting-edge physicists in Part One. If, as Einstein said, COSMIC will be the Religion of the Future, and Religion means Re-Connect --- then PANSCRIPTURE, Part Three, may well prove THE Scripture of that Near Future. It Gets the Job DONE.

This being so, THIS Revelation desperately needs to be ACKNOWLEDGED by Pioneering Thinkers. 

NOTHING could be more paramount than its full communication to the entire populus of our world post haste. 

ANYONE INTERESTED?

My head hurts and I'm pretty sure your breaking rule 1A.  Just sayin...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, and then said:

My head hurts and I'm pretty sure your breaking rule 1A.  Just sayin...

Hey we agree on something. :tu:

• Haha 4

20 hours ago, Pan_Ophidian said:

ANYONE INTERESTED?

Interesting concept.  There is one ultimate entity dreaming the reality for all others.  Do you mind elaborating further on this?  I could hash out the basics but I'm curious to see what your mind produces. 

"In Paradise it is late afternoon.

Ripe fruit, unpicked, unlooked for, plummets down

Deep into grass whose shaken seed,

In drifting, settles on His hair and beard.

Bird droppings crust His robe.

His sandal straps

Are cracked and stiffened, darkly soaked with dew.

How can He know

A spider runs across His cheek -

A snail has slimed His open palm?

He sleeps. We are His dream.

Images praying to the weary brain

Which sees, but cannot intervene.

One day

When all of Paradise is drunk with sun-

Beasts stretched out panting underneath the trees

And every stone too hot to touch -

He'll stir.

Roused by a bee's drone or a blackbird's call

Cutting like scissors through the heavy air.

The skin of sleep, now torn and shrivelling,

Falls off, and we fall with it. He is free,

Opens His eyes to see His garden,

Smiles."

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

It's one thing to come up with a paradigm, but you've still got to get people to act on it. It doesn't matter how amazing your paradigm is, the fact is that most people are just too bogged down with their day-to-day problems to be interested, never mind incorporating it into their lives. 

On 8/17/2018 at 12:30 AM, Pan_Ophidian said:

ANYONE INTERESTED?

You said a lot, promised us everything, hinted at something, gave us nothing.  Try harder next time.

• Thanks 1