Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
ExpandMyMind

Omarosa releases secret tape of Lara Trump

57 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

ExpandMyMind

I think at this point this whole situation deserves a thread. This job offer - hush money - is likely another violation of campaign law. You can't offer someone a campaign job of an undisclosed nature just so they'll keep quiet.

Quote

On the new tape, Lara Trump says: "It sounds a little like, obviously, that there are some things you've got in the back pocket to pull out. Clearly, if you come on board the campaign, like, we can't have, we got to," she continues, before Manigault Newman interjects, "Oh, God no."

NBC

And she has more tapes, she says. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GlitterRose

LOL

Oh my. 

It is kinda like they never stopped being on a reality TV show, isn't it?

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kismit

It's the ultimate reality TV. show isn't it?  

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GlitterRose

I think they probably missed their window to keep that trap shut.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
seanjo

I've got one of Chelsea Clinton doing a Queef..so what? Are you people this desperate, really.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kismit

Oh snap Glitter Rose. Ithe is very hard not to view it that way.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GlitterRose
Just now, Kismit said:

It's the ultimate reality TV. show isn't it?  

Yeah. It would be hilarious if it wasn't actually anybody's government. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kismit
1 minute ago, GlitterRose said:

I think they probably missed their window to keep that trap shut.

I don't think she was ever going to keep quiet.  Not when she could make money. Although I don't believe the book is selling very well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GlitterRose
Just now, Kismit said:

I don't think she was ever going to keep quiet.  Not when she could make money. Although I don't believe the book is selling very well.

Because nobody can stand her, really. Lol. 

That said, she sure is a force to be reckoned with. 

I think they are sorry they threatened her. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GlitterRose

She might have a credibility problem, but so does the POTUS.

And Lordy, there are tapes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gromdor

First Cohen and now Omarosa.  Why is everyone in Trump's circle tape recording him?  You think that after a decade working together there would be a bit of trust and loyalty.

  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GlitterRose

It was kinda funny how they tried to smear her by saying she offered to sleep with someone to get a job.

As if the Trump team can claim any high moral ground. 

Lol. 

She flicked that off like a gnat. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kismit

According to the story, the RNC spent money on add campaigns to contradict her.

What a rediculous waist of time and money. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
seanjo
Just now, Gromdor said:

First Cohen and now Omarosa.  Why is everyone in Trump's circle tape recording him?  You think that after a decade working together there would be a bit of trust and loyalty.

Yeah, next thing you know a semen-stained dress that's been kept in a closet will be unveiled.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GlitterRose
1 minute ago, Gromdor said:

First Cohen and now Omarosa.  Why is everyone in Trump's circle tape recording him?  You think that after a decade working together there would be a bit of trust and loyalty.

It's like the longer they know Trump, the more aware they are of the need to cover their ***es.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gromdor
Just now, seanjo said:

Yeah, next thing you know a semen-stained dress that's been kept in a closet will be unveiled.

You think Omarosa slept with Trump for the job?

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
seanjo
Just now, Gromdor said:

You think Omarosa slept with Trump for the job?

Politicians! they are awful, get over it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
skliss

I read an article this morning where Jimmy Kimmel said he thinks there is really something wrong with her. Apparently she was to be a guest on his show one time and when she got there she saw a lie detector they had prepared for another shows segment and she went ballistic..ranting and raving then storming out without even giving them a chance to explain it wasnt for her. Left him high and dry without a guest. His impression was she has real issues.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GlitterRose

This isn't ordinary politics.

There's some next-level **** show stuff going on. 

Everyone at least has to admit that much. 

Lol. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GlitterRose

It still boggles my mind that she was able to take her cell in and out of the situation room, and leave the building with a recording...when they were firing her.

You'd think they might take extra precautions, but nope. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gromdor
7 minutes ago, skliss said:

I read an article this morning where Jimmy Kimmel said he thinks there is really something wrong with her. Apparently she was to be a guest on his show one time and when she got there she saw a lie detector they had prepared for another shows segment and she went ballistic..ranting and raving then storming out without even giving them a chance to explain it wasnt for her. Left him high and dry without a guest. His impression was she has real issues.

It's for this exact reason that I was serious when I wondered if she slept with Trump.  By all accounts she is a terrible and unqualified person, but Trump put her in that job.  Cronyism can only explain so much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ExpandMyMind
24 minutes ago, seanjo said:

I've got one of Chelsea Clinton doing a Queef..so what? Are you people this desperate, really.

Classy.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
and then
25 minutes ago, Kismit said:

It's the ultimate reality TV. show isn't it?  

With the power to literally destroy the world at your fingertips... THAT'S some reality, right there!  Boo Yah :w00t:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ExpandMyMind
3 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

It's for this exact reason that I was serious when I wondered if she slept with Trump.  By all accounts she is a terrible and unqualified person, but Trump put her in that job.  Cronyism can only explain so much.

She was blackmailing them, it seems.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
and then
2 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

It's for this exact reason that I was serious when I wondered if she slept with Trump.  By all accounts she is a terrible and unqualified person, but Trump put her in that job.  Cronyism can only explain so much.

An Den?  An What?  He's an Alpha Predator.  It's what they DO.  The fact that he's old doesn't really change it.  It also doesn't excuse what this loathsome person did under the guise of friendship.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.