Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

3 womn missing in 2006 found in shallow grave

The Caspian Hare

Possible serial killer?

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/08/15/remains-found-in-shallow-grave-at-dc-apartment-building-idd-as-women-who-vanished-in-2006.html

Remains found buried in a Washington D.C. neighborhood have been identified as those of three women who disappeared months apart in 2006, authorities announced Wednesday.

At a news conference, D.C. police said the remains were those of 48-year-old Jewel King, who vanished in April 2006; 41-year-old Verdell Jefferson, who was reported missing in August 2006; and 43-year-old Dorothy Botts, who was last seen on Christmas Day of that year.

Metropolitan Police Chief Peter Newsham said King and Botts were believed to have been fatally shot, while Jefferson is believed to have been killed by blunt force trauma.

• Like 1

I’m not sure if serial killer, or perhaps something kind of worse? The tail end of the article said authorities believe all three may have been buried at the same time... but the women disappeared at different times. 

That might indicate the women being kidnapped at different times, and held.. then all killed/buried at the same time.

• Like 1

I think I'm on horrible stuff overload.

I need some good news. 

I wish there would be some.