Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Big Brother 2018

Mark One

So this year's collection of Big Brother shows will be the last before it is axed.  The celeb edition of the show has just started but we all know that there will soon be tears before bedtime, bad mannered tv stars, greedy grunters and plenty of b****iness from reality show as-beens.  So here is the place to discuss your views on the housemates, vent your frustrations and predict your winner.

The full list of housemates and a short description of their `fame` can be found here: LINK

I can't see Kirsty Alley making it to the final.  We have another Scientologist in the house and to be quite honest she doesnt look comfortable to me.  Maybe just there for the cash and will probably walk out soon.

I predict Gabby Allen will win :D. Are you making a prediction at this point, Mark?

2 minutes ago, Mark One said:

I can't see Kirsty Alley making it to the final.  We have another Scientologist in the house and to be quite honest she doesnt look comfortable to me.  Maybe just there for the cash and will probably walk out soon.

Who is the other Scientologist in the house?

1 minute ago, ouija ouija said:

Who is the other Scientologist in the house?

I was referring to Kirsty.

3 minutes ago, ouija ouija said:

I predict Gabby Allen will win :D. Are you making a prediction at this point, Mark?

Gabby is a nice looking lady - so she`ll get plenty of votes from the blokes.

Lovely Roxanne might do it but I think it's a safe bet that it`ll be one of the youngsters.  Who the hell is that Hardeep bloke?  Did he do the weather or something... 

I picked Gabby because she seems to be a nice person ...... down-to-earth.

Well, it is still early days.  This time around though I wont be watching it every night.  I have been delightfully informed that Poirot is on tonight...*yawn*...and Sherlock (much better) at 9 pm tomorrow.  Oh, and on Tuesday it's Gotham.  So this topic needs you Ouija and any other die-hard BB fans too.

:) Oh dear! I don't watch it much at all. Especially at the beginning when the craziness is out of control. I just watch little bits when the ads are on during whatever more interesting programme I'm watching. And then I pick up snippets from the press .... that's it. But I'll do my best to fill in for you. :D

• Thanks 1

Just for you, Mark, I watched the entire show! To sum up: it can only get better :(.

These are the housemates I would describe as 'VILE': Natalie, Rodrigo, Hardeep, Ben, Jermaine, Nick and Sally. The sooner they are evicted the better.

Highlight of the show: Big Brother being very firm with Rodrigo after he used the n-word twice and tried to excuse himself with a long winded explanation. One more slip-up and he's out. 

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, ouija ouija said:

Just for you, Mark, I watched the entire show! To sum up: it can only get better :(.

These are the housemates I would describe as 'VILE': Natalie, Rodrigo, Hardeep, Ben, Jermaine, Nick and Sally. The sooner they are evicted the better.

Highlight of the show: Big Brother being very firm with Rodrigo after he used the n-word twice and tried to excuse himself with a long winded explanation. One more slip-up and he's out. 

There they stand looking smart and smiling as cameras flash and fans cheer.  But at the end of the day - all that glitters is not gold.  Wealth and fame clearly does not bring with it manners or politeness.  By the sounds of it, that plastic faced loon should go tomorrow.  Does he use that "face" of his to mask his sinister personality?  Very spooky indeed.

Thanks for the updates, Ouija X

• Like 1

Actually, I think Kirsty is doing well; staying calm and serene ..... keeping her sense of humour; playing the game. (Although I think the whole 'President-and-her-assistant thing is kinda dull). 

It pains me to say this, but Hardeep E Coli is actually quite funny .... he just doesn't know when to stop. Such a shame when people initially do/say something funny and then because people laugh they think "Aha! this is working so I'll just keep repeating it over and over and over":hmm:.

Funniest moment for me was when I realised that the Big Brother wallpaper(jungley leaves and parrots), is the same pattern as a light shade I bought a couple of weeks ago! :lol: 

The President looks dull, drained and fed up.  Her cheeky chappy, second in command is keener, but they do make an odd couple.  Hardeep comes across as one of those guys who likes to disguise the winding-up of others. But check you out girl with the funky and sp*nky home decor, luv.   :D

• Haha 1

So Rodrigo asked Kirsty to explain Scientology to him.  She kind of refused and hinted that he needs to read a book - OR - rather buy a Scientology book - to add further funds to their religion.

• Sad 1

The two contestants up for eviction this week are Hardeep and Natalie. What a shame they can't both go. Natalie seems to believe that the louder she shouts the more right she is. Hardeep is pervy ..... with the men as well as the women and has never come across the expression 'personal space'. Until these two are removed from the house it's going to be difficult for the others to properly relax and be themselves. 

• Thanks 1

Harpdeep is a - my way or no way type of wind-up merchant - and he has definitely got a dark, creepy side to his personality.  Natalie seems very b****y and troublesome.  Gloomy Kirsty just wanders about, chats a bit and then does what ever it is that she is good at?  At least the rest (minus Ken-faces sexual motivations) are more active and eager.  But overall, this edition of BB is for now - very boring. 

So justice has been served and Natalie is OUT!! :clap: PHEW! I think the housemates will be very different from now on. Rodrigo is going to be lost without Natalie to b**ch with. :lol:

Nick isn't as bad as I initially thought; he's often the voice of reason in a volatile situation, as is Kirsty. The housemates need to be given more to do by Big Brother; when they're just sitting around they get silly ... it's very boring.

Sally 'the psychic' obviously isn't! :lol: Ryan has taken the title of 'Most Annoying' from Ben. Ben is now in love/lust so has become quiet and soppy.

BREAKING NEWS!!!! Rodrigo, 'the human Ken doll', has been thrown out of Big Brother! :clap: I knew he wouldn't last 5mns once Natalie was voted out. * smug face *

So tonight Chloe was evicted, mainly because everyone was fed up with her doing nothing in the house. It was left to Emma to tell Chloe that Jermaine is married! :o He has been flirting with her all week, sharing a bed with her ...... and today he was saying it was just 'banter'. What a creep! He took his wedding ring off as he entered the Big Brother House because ...... wait for it ...... 'he always takes his wedding ring off when he's in the house'!!!!!!!!! Who the heck does that?! The whole point of a wedding ring is that once it's put on at the wedding ceremony it stays on! Hopefully he will be the next one to be evicted.

Roxanne Pallet has caused a storm with her claims that fellow housemate and long time friend - Ryan Thomas, punched her in the house!  The incident in question when watched is not an act of aggression (a gentle act of banter towards her ribs) nor was it intended to cause Roxanne any distress.  Thousands of fans are going crazy though and sticking up for Ryan whilst slamming Roxanne.  Roxannes Rep has commented with -  Roxanne has worked closely with various domestic violence charities due to being a victim of domestic violence herself. 

Her first visit to the diary room about the incident left her in great panic.  She then surprised the public with the culprit's name.  After leaving the diary room, all fear and concerns disappeared and she was later seen dancing and drinking with the housemates as they all enjoyed themselves at a BB party.  Later on, however, in the diary room, she explained with nervousness how afraid she now felt and then declared that she could not sleep in the same room as him.  She then seemed shocked and surprised when she learnt that Ryan had not been removed from the house.

Many viewers see the entire affair as a crafty scheme on Roxannes part to steer the publics eyes away from her "growing relationship" with another housemate - even though she has a boyfriend waiting for her outside of the house.