Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Father killed them all?

docyabut2

It's on Nightline right now. So so sad. How could a father do that to his own little children. :no:

• Sad 2

It just makes me ill to even think about it.  How could someone do that to their babies? 

• Like 1

A Sociopath. Every time I start to feel I'm against the death penalty, something like this gives me pause.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

It's chilling, how normal and average the guy looks.  May they rest in peace and may he never rest again...

• Like 3

I asked myself how he could do three such terrible acts and I wondered if steroid abuse played a part. Look at the photo of him mowing the lawn ..... that body ain't natural. Plus, if she was the one bringing home the bigger pay check, was he worried about the money they'd lose while she was off work?

• Like 2

A Colorado judge has denied a request by a defense attorney for a man accused of killing his pregnant wife and two daughters to require a coroner to collect DNA from the necks of the young girls.

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2018/08/19/defense-dna-request-denied-in-deaths-of-colorado-mom-kids/23504935/

Maybe this nut guy had crazy thoughts in his mind, that all the children were not his.  

• Like 2

On the news today it was said, the wife told her friends her husband was cheating days before she was killed . So he`s like Peterson having a girl friend and to want to kill his family.:(

The investigators said he confessed he killed his family.   but they are still not telling what his motive was.

Edited by docyabut2
  • Like 1

Hearing on the news, some points.

They were in bankruptcy

The house was getting up sold

Lost his job on the day he said his family was missing

His wife suspected he was having a affair with a co worker. 

He was asking for a separation.

Now he saying his wife killed the children and he did kill her.

I guess why his motive was to kill them all and try to get out of it.

I`m so sad he killed them all and what a nut he was :(

• Like 2

2 hours ago, docyabut2 said:

Anything to excuse his actions.  If she killed the kids, why did he hide their bodies? Why not call the police?  He freaked after realizing he was going to get caught with dead bodies

• Like 2

Now he`s saying his wife killed the children and he did kill her? So how could his defense ever prove that if it is true in the trial ?

There are many cases where women did killed their husbands kids.

• Like 1

On ‎8‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 12:28 AM, glorybebe said:

Anything to excuse his actions.  If she killed the kids, why did he hide their bodies? Why not call the police?  He freaked after realizing he was going to get caught with dead bodies

What if she did kill the kids and he did killed her out of rage, he would hide them all for murdering her   My question is why did he place the kids in a oil tank and buried her?  Was his motive to preserve the kids ? Anyone know when his trial to going to come up?

Confessions mean nothing .  Not when they occur behind a locked door and the other parties have weapons .  If this story does not make sense it’s because the story they are feeding us is wrong .  This whole family is effectively wiped out .  Look up to the next level .  The grandparents paid for this to happen 

• Confused 2

11 hours ago, Robemcdo said:

Confessions mean nothing .  Not when they occur behind a locked door and the other parties have weapons .  If this story does not make sense it’s because the story they are feeding us is wrong .  This whole family is effectively wiped out .  Look up to the next level .  The grandparents paid for this to happen 

Motive?

• Like 2

Yes confessions in murders are not all right, like Cristian Rivera and Jodi Arias  confessed they were blacked out during the murders.

but in Watts confession

According to Watts’ account, the early hours of Aug. 13 began with an intense conversation. He said he told his wife that he wanted a separation. Separately in the papers released Monday, investigators said they learned that Watts was “actively involved in an affair with a co-worker,” something he denied in earlier conversations with police.

Watts told police that after discussing the separation he walked downstairs.

When he returned, he told them he spotted a baby monitor on his wife’s nightstand — displaying her “actively strangling” their 3-year-old daughter, Celeste. He said the video feed also showed their other daughter, 4-year-old Bella, “sprawled out on her bed and blue.”Chris said he went into a rage and ultimately strangled Shanann to death,”

And there is some motive and evidence Celeste may was angry, and killed her kids, by just before the murders she put this picture on her face book.:(

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/us-news/chris-watts-pregnant-wife-took-13101855

On 8/18/2018 at 12:48 AM, susieice said:

It's on Nightline right now. So so sad. How could a father do that to his own little children. :no:

Sad to say that but it's Darwin principle... the unfit doesn't have offspring.

• Like 2