Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Father killed them all?

docyabut2

Opps, to correct  the names,

Shanann  may was angry, and killed her kids, because her husband was leaving her for another women.  There is some motive and evidence  just before the murders, she put this picture on her face book of a dead doll the size of her daughters:(

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/us-news/chris-watts-pregnant-wife-took-13101855

Well it could be that he killed them all for wanting  a coming out being gay,  or when she heard his come out and the  separation , got angry to harm his kids.

Any one interested in this case and what the motives were ?

I'm finding it hard to believe the mother killed the kids to p*** him off.  Maybe in some weird protective, pregnancy hormonal way so they wouldn't have to live with knowing about the dad? But again it's not a great fit. As far as anyone knew up to this point things with this family were going okay. Financial troubles aside...and who doesn't have those.....there was a party in a few days over the excitement of the new child, etc. On the other hand...the husband is leading a triple life.... family, girlfriend on the side, boyfriend on the side...sounds like someone with commitment issues. Obviously acts free even as he isn't. What stands in his way? The family, but maybe he doesn't plan to kill them, wife finds out he's cheating...How dumb is it to take your daughter on a date....she speaks to mom, mom confronts him...he rages out, kills mom, kills daughter who told then realizing the child who's left is old enough to tell what she's seen he kills her too.

• Like 2

On 8/28/2018 at 1:31 AM, docyabut2 said:

Opps, to correct  the names,

Shanann  may was angry, and killed her kids, because her husband was leaving her for another women.  There is some motive and evidence  just before the murders, she put this picture on her face book of a dead doll the size of her daughters:(

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/us-news/chris-watts-pregnant-wife-took-13101855

This. Is. Not. Evidence.

• Like 2

There is no evidence yet of Chis Watts`s premeditation for killing his family, only it was a instant rage. But the picture of a dead Barbie doll  Shanann Watts  puts on her face book sure was.:o  

She put it on her page because the girls had done it, not her. Kids do all kinds of dumb things like covering their doll when playing.  Imo it's an odd coincidence.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Well heard he had a girl friend and how he moaned in prison of losing his family:( so really  what is the case that he killed them all?  

This case is on HLN Crime&Justice 6 o clock pm Monday to Friday.

So many theories , wonder if it is true, she killed her kids in angry with her husband was leavening her. and was going to kill her self. There is evidence he said he killed her,  but there was not a scratch on him if there was ever a fight from her. Oh well no reports yet of how they were all killed  :(   

It could be true smothering the children. but the news say the children were strangled,
of which the husband saw his wife strangling  them on the monitor.

Because he needs some kind of defense. At 8 months pregnant, how much of a fight could she put up? What purpose does it serve for her to kill her children and herself? She's just paving the way for him to get everything he wants, his freedom, money, and his affairs...it makes no sense. On the other hand, all the motive is on his side....they disappear...if it's never solved, if there is no proof what happened to them, he gets everything he wants plus possible life insurance for all three, eventually.

• Like 1

They are going by Liver Mortis in dying bodies, to see if it was in the children and can be  proved before the wife got home.

Edited by docyabut2

I`m started to believe he did kill his kidsfrown.gif and his motive he wanted a separation for another women and his wife left him with the kids so long, he got angry fighting with the kids to go to sleep. Kids do fight together to get to bed, he snapped and smothered them, and when she got home he murdered her frown.gif

He also should get the death penalty frown.gif

I know the law is searching for a foot print found on a bag at the oil scene, if it is his or another person .

Edited by docyabut2

I believe he admitted to the disposal of the bodies, in fact I think he led the police there. I just can't buy the mother killing the children or herself out of revenge for him cheating...and we know he cheated with both a woman and a man....the best revenge would be a divorce with alimony and child support. While he might have done it in the moment, so to speak, he could have had every intention of planning to rid himself of impediments to his lifestyle. 

• Like 1

On ‎9‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 11:12 AM, skliss said:

I believe he admitted to the disposal of the bodies, in fact I think he led the police there. I just can't buy the mother killing the children or herself out of revenge for him cheating...and we know he cheated with both a woman and a man....the best revenge would be a divorce with alimony and child support. While he might have done it in the moment, so to speak, he could have had every intention of planning to rid himself of impediments to his lifestyle. 

The other day on the news in a magazine Chris Watts said,  people stop making me a mobster, they don't really know what happened and gee now they are saying a trial doesn't show up for a year. I thought the

6th Amendment: Guarantees fair and speedy jury trial and the rights to know the accusation, the accuser, and to find counsel and witnesses.

• 1 month later...
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  • 5.8kshares

Colorado father Christopher Watts pleads guilty to murdering his pregnant wife and two children after taking plea deal to avoid death penalty

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6360445/Colorado-father-Christopher-Watts-pleads-guilty-murdering-wife-two-children.html

Dirty ****er, trying to put the blame on his wife.  I hope he gets his just deserts in prison

Edited by glorybebe
  • Like 3

It is really hard when dealing with crime to always buy into the truth as it is our nature to judge others as we know ourselves to be. If you are a natural Mother or Father with natural feelings, it is the last thing you find simple to believe someone could kill their own for such base and passing reasons.

But, I learned from my time as a cop that there are dead cold things out there who do not think like most do, and for them, this sort of behavior makes complete sense and is normal, even.

Bad stuff. When I was younger, I used to wonder if some people could be born without souls to do some of the things I have run into. But, yeah, some folks are that selfish. 

• Like 4

He finally confessed to everything.  He was notified of the forensic evidence against him as well as inconsistencies in his statements. 

So many murders have this childish notion that somehow they can somehow get away with it.  It's almost like magical thinking in an immature brain.

Emotional compartmentalization is a factor as well.  There is a sick and maladjusted part of their mind that they refuse to acknowledge or confront.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/29/2018 at 5:53 PM, docyabut2 said:

There is no evidence yet of Chis Watts`s premeditation for killing his family, only it was a instant rage. But the picture of a dead Barbie doll  Shanann Watts  puts on her face book sure was.:o  

The investigation showed that it was Chris Watts who sent that photo to Shanann. (Don't ask me which page in the discovery file, although, my best guess is it's somewhere within the last 500 pages...:blink: Indeed, I've spent all my free time and hours of lost sleep pouring over those docs.:yes:)

Edited by Regi
  • Like 1

Chris Watts’ murdered wife called his parents 'evil and stupid' after they gave allergic daughter NUTS and skipped her birthday

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6435893/Chris-Watts-wife-called-parents-evil-stupid-one-week-murder.html

And people wonder why he did it.  If his parent's could ignore their granda-daughter's health and safety, they taught their son he didn't have to listen to rules.  Also, what kind of people try to vilify a victim because they don't want to admit the truth? They made him who he is.

• Like 1

Re: my previous post, the info. about that photo is on page 2107.

Btw, starting on page 2080 is data recovered from Chris Watts' work and personal phones, Shanann's personal phone, and Kessinger's personal phone, which is particularly enlightening and revealing info. (to say the very least).

• 1 year later...

regi is there any evidence why he said his wife killed their children and is why he killed her?

Colorado father Christopher Watts pleads guilty to murdering his pregnant wife and two children after taking plea deal to avoid death penalty ?

Edited by docyabut2

11 hours ago, Regi said:

regi is there any evidence why he said his wife killed their children and is why he killed her?

Colorado father Christopher Watts pleads guilty to murdering his pregnant wife and two children after taking plea deal to avoid death penalty ?