Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

So sick

docyabut2

3 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

Isn't she a Republican?  Being hand picked by Trump to work at the White House with him and all that?

I don't really know what or who is a democrat or a republican anymore...i mean truly a democrat or a republican.

Both parties are so fractured on who or what they want to represent at any given moment...

Trump has picked some really "odd" choices to say the least of very self centered self serving types...all the while keeping many of Barry's old pals scattered all around while Washington has leaks around there like a dirty old toilet.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

Isn't she a Republican?  Being hand picked by Trump to work at the White House with him and all that?

No. She is a political nobody. She was a cut throat snake in the grass that was on Trump's Apprentice show years ago and Trump liked her for her "go get em" attitude and I think she was supposed to be helping the Administration with communications or some such but you can see now she's just trying to cash in by calling Trump a Racist. They've known each other for a decade or so now and if she thought that he was a Racist she wouldn't have taken the job he offered her. Right? Now she's just trying to cash in on her few months at the White House. 

The saying is "no good dead goes unpunished" and Trump giving her a job at the White House just shows how true that axium is.  

Edited by lost_shaman
  • Like 3

I have nothing to say about this one.

If I was a Dem, I'd be wondering if this was in the "too good to be true" category. They are long overdue for a Gotcha-style slam from Trump, and this would be a classic.

And if it is, I am gonna have SO much fun with the "I told you so" routine.  :D

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, lost_shaman said:

No. She is a political nobody. She was a cut throat snake in the grass that was on Trump's Apprentice show years ago and Trump liked her for her "go get em" attitude and I think she was supposed to be helping the Administration with communications or some such but you can see now she's just trying to cash in by calling Trump a Racist. They've known each other for a decade or so now and if she thought that he was a Racist she wouldn't have taken the job he offered her. Right? Now she's just trying to cash in on her few months at the White House. 

The saying is "no good dead goes unpunished" and Trump giving her a job at the White House just shows how true that axium is.  

She is just another self-interested and unethical  entrepreneur trying to take advantage of opportunities and leverage herself into a fortune.  We seem to be producing a lot of those lately. Right now she is showing her expertise at manipulating the press and trying to sway public opinion.  President Trump wasn't doing a  good deed by hiring her.  He was going to make use of her. She was going to be his "go get em" weapon, and according to him, she always said nice things about him.  Then as she laid her plans, the moment came and she turned on him.   President Trump, meet your apprentice. She will probably stay in the news for several cycles with released tapes or rumored release of tapes. She may be most hated, but hopes to be filthy rich.

Or Anchor may be right.  President Trump set this up to occupy the public while he does something else.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, docyabut2 said:

That what's  sad:)  how many democrats want to go on and kick P Thump out :( 

All of them and a good chunk of Republicans.  Great negotiator and deal maker, that man.