Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Woken up by being poked in the stomach

CarrieLee

My older sister has something kind of similar happen to her when I was about 9 years old. We lived in a house that we still believe was haunted. Well she was sleeping and one morning she woke up to what looked like an impression on the end of her bed, and she saw it lift up as if someone got off the bed. It really freaked her out.

• 1 year later...

On 8/18/2018 at 7:05 AM, CarrieLee said:

Hello everyone. 

First, let me start by saying I'm perfectly well (mentally) and a pretty well balanced girl. But something woke me up from a deep sleep this morning by poking me in my stomach/ribs with three sharp pokes. 

I've never experienced anything "paranormal" that I know of but THIS, this wasn't normal. When it happened I was immediately wide awake and clear headed. 

Has anyone experienced this? Co fused and a little spooked....

This week I was asleep on my side. I felt a poke. I have been poked  by a friend ok once in the past. It felt like her.She knows I do not get visitors. Nothing is stolen.

But she is too busy. I have dogs and lock down the house.I dought my son would poke me in my sleep. I  do not want to think it was not my mother. I felt it happen and it was gone.

I felt the poke  feeling too late. I was tired and did not want to look. It is impossible I had a real  visitor. My room is cluttered and my mom is strict. My son is a teen and likes his privacy. I must have the luck of the Irish.

That happened to me a few times.

Turns out, there was a very normal ( and 'earthy' ) reason.......:blush::rolleyes:

• Haha 1