Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Planet X / Nibiru

Samhain

Remember back in September of 2017, a Christian conspiracy theorist by the name of David Meade was warning everybody about a mysterious planet nine; known as Nibiru or Planet X

When nothing happened in that month, he kept mentioning it would happen month after month, but it never would. 

He took the saying in the Bible that said how we would be under three planets (the Sun, the Moon, and something else - even though the sun isn’t a planet) and used that as a sign. Meade also says that there are ancient markings on the caves explaining how every 20,000 (something around that number) Nibiru takes a path which would knock the Earth out of orbit. But if the Earth has been around for billions of years, how would that be possible?

There were so many things that didn’t add up. 

NASA was saying how it would be impossible because a planet said to be that big would be seen for decades, and would’ve been tracked by NASA. But Meade suggested NASA was hiding the truth to “save bunkers for the world leaders and important people.” Think about it. Would bunkers really help when the whole entire planet would be destroyed?

Even though Meade suggested - it might not be a direct hit but rather it might knock Earth out of orbit causing it to fall into the sun, or come to a close miss with Earth, showering it with meteorites - it would’ve already happened so many times since the Earth has been around for a while. 

NASA confirms that there might be in fact a planet nine, but it doesn’t pose a threat to us at all. It might be pretty big planet, but it’s so far away, and it isn’t on a “crash collision with Earth” as Meade described Planet X is.

He reported that Nibiru would appear in the sky the day before it would strike, which is highly impossible because of its size. 

After his claims, people were posting pictures of apparently “seeing” Nibiru in the sky on Twitter. Orange planet-like circles in the sky. I found that most were photoshopped, some were just pictures of that solar eclipse back in August 2017, and some were just the sun. 

The first time I found out about Planet X, I got myself pretty freaked out. But after discovering that the everyday news didn’t mention anything about it (hiding something like this wouldn’t be realistic), and how NASA proved it was fake, I felt more comfortable, so now whenever I hear a claim about Planet X destroying the Earth, I laugh it off. 

So, I think confidently  that Nibiru is a mythical planet, and the claim that it will destroy the Earth is false. 

In this video, it’s explained pretty good: 

Back when it was supposed to originally signal the end of the world in September 2017, this video eased my nerves about it.

Edited by Nightsoul
  • Like 1

Turns out there may well be a Planet 9 or Planet X:  a huge piece of rock that never gets closer to earth than the Oort cloud.  Whatever-it-is has affected the orbits of comets.  Astromers are still hunting for it and every now-and-then we get an update, but so far, it remains undiscovered.

Doug

• Like 1

Your right..Its fake. Not there. Never has been there. And David Meade do not even get me started on him please....Any questions directed at him he points you to his book! WTH! Nibiru/Planet x got its start per se by one Nancy Lieder who predicted it to pass through in 1993....She runs the website Zetatalk Google it. Mark Hazelwood expounded on Nancy's prediction and even wrote a book..Phil Plait did an article over on Bad Astronomy here:

http://www.badastronomy.com/bad/misc/planetx/hazlewood.html

Speaking of Meade:

https://mindofanempath.wordpress.com/2017/10/23/david-meade-false-prophet-for-profit-exposed/

Nancy Lieder later with drew her prediction....But I guess you could say all this began with Zacharia Sitchin in his book the 12th Planet, Sitchin never predicted it to come through until 2900! 

But then look at the orbit of this so called Nibiru...Its highly elliptical and unstable...Its orbit would be basically straight out and back:

http://www.cosmophobia.org/nibiru/index.html

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Doug1o29 said:

Turns out there may well be a Planet 9 or Planet X:  a huge piece of rock that never gets closer to earth than the Oort cloud.  Whatever-it-is has affected the orbits of comets.  Astromers are still hunting for it and every now-and-then we get an update, but so far, it remains undiscovered.

Doug

True. But its not Nibiru..

• Like 3

David Meade talks a load of ball locks.

He is a fake and so is his name.

• Like 3

The solar system has a lot more than nine planets... and this depends on how you define planet.  The object in the asteroid belt, Ceres, does qualify as a dwarf planet.  And then there's Sedna and Quaoar and a number of other named round objects that are Pluto-sized or so.

Even if there was a "NASA coverup", there are millions of hobbyist astronomers.  These are the folks who also find comets and asteroids and it's impossible that they would miss a large incoming planet or that they would all agree to not tell anyone about it.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, freetoroam said:

David Meade talks a load of ball locks.

He is a fake and so is his name.

True... I also heard that he got death threats at one point. Scaring people.

Zechariah Sitchin's lies strikes Earthlings.

8 hours ago, Nightsoul said:

True... I also heard that he got death threats at one point. Scaring people.

Meade's only objective is to sell books....He makes the claim that he is a Christian Numerologists when there is no such thing....He bases his predictions on biblical passages in the Book of Revelations....His September 23, 2017 prediction was based on Rev 12:1-2....He then backs that up with another doomsday claim for October 2017....He like many others who claim that this Nibiru is heading our way ignore the astronomical data that says otherwise. If you confront one of these lunatics they often avoid questions that puts their theory at risk of being exposed.

You get answers like "it's hiding behind the Sun" huh! My response is if its hiding behind the Sun where is Earth while all this is happening? Or they go off on a wild tangent claiming NASA is covering it up but have no proof of any such cover up. Bottom line is most of this is based on Biblical passages, religion at it's finest..Playing on the heart strings of the Jesus people.

Most of these people have no basic knowledge of astronomy and make claims they cannot support such  as:

(1). IRAs found a planet in 1983 - They are wrong.

(2). That Harrington found Planet X and was silenced - They are wrong. His theory was debunked 6 months before he died by Myles Standish.

(3). Claim that a planet can hide behind the Sun for years. - Again they are wrong.

(4). Nemesis and Tyche are claimed to be Nibiru - They are wrong...Both are hypothetical planets.

(5). Claim Planet 9 is Nibiru. - They are wrong. Its orbit is way out past Neptune if it exist at all and is no danger to Earth.

(6). Claim we have Two Suns. - Wrong again.

(7). Point to some absurd space on Google sky they claim is Nibiru. - Wrong...

The basic premise is that the more absurd they can make the claim and then try to show biblical support for said claim they have shown it exists...Most of this points to a star in Revelations called Wormwood...There is no evidence this star ever hit the Earth....Its associated with bitterness.

However, there are specific claims made about Nibiru / Planet X / Wormwood, including size, composition and orbit. None of the claims about these objects hold up to even a cursory examination, especially when talking about a 2012 encounter. (http://2012hoax.wikidot.com/wormwood, November 25, 2017 at 3:09 PM)

It's all a money trail......

• Like 2

Nibiru refers to the equinox or Jupiter depending on the context. It's Sitchin who came up with the idea it was a different planet where the gods/aliens lived.

On 8/19/2018 at 3:08 AM, Hello Davros Kitty said:

Zechariah Sitchin's lies strikes Earthlings.

I don't think he lied he just misinterpreted what the cuneiform text said....As for what he intended I don't know it's not my MO to knock people that have passed on and cannot defend themselves. Besides I don't knock Sitchin for all this he never took it to the level that some people have.

• Like 1

Your post makes me smile and shows the value (the only one) in these crazy stories. I got into a lot of them as I grew up and it got me to reading and finding out about things I maybe would not have otherwise and finding out the truth. That whole face on Mars deal was my biggest excitement LOL. It had me believing it for months, I admit. Cut me some slack, I was a teen then …. so you go, OP, and keep finding out the facts and have FUN with it :) 

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Rlyeh said:

Nibiru refers to the equinox or Jupiter depending on the context. It's Sitchin who came up with the idea it was a different planet where the gods/aliens lived.

No actually it doesn't....Depends on the context and how the word is used.....Without going into a lot of hype the word is used in conjunction to mean crossing or ferry etc....The below link does a good job of explaining it:

http://www.michaelsheiser.com/nibirupage.htm

Now all that said I am not a big fan of Michael Heiser but the above is well worth the read if your interested.

Edited by Alien Origins

On 8/18/2018 at 2:31 PM, Nightsoul said:

Remember back in September of 2017, a Christian conspiracy theorist by the name of David Meade was warning everybody about a mysterious planet nine; known as Nibiru or Planet X

When nothing happened in that month, he kept mentioning it would happen month after month, but it never would. 

He took the saying in the Bible that said how we would be under three planets (the Sun, the Moon, and something else - even though the sun isn’t a planet) and used that as a sign. Meade also says that there are ancient markings on the caves explaining how every 20,000 (something around that number) Nibiru takes a path which would knock the Earth out of orbit. But if the Earth has been around for billions of years, how would that be possible?

There were so many things that didn’t add up. 

NASA was saying how it would be impossible because a planet said to be that big would be seen for decades, and would’ve been tracked by NASA. But Meade suggested NASA was hiding the truth to “save bunkers for the world leaders and important people.” Think about it. Would bunkers really help when the whole entire planet would be destroyed?

Even though Meade suggested - it might not be a direct hit but rather it might knock Earth out of orbit causing it to fall into the sun, or come to a close miss with Earth, showering it with meteorites - it would’ve already happened so many times since the Earth has been around for a while. 

NASA confirms that there might be in fact a planet nine, but it doesn’t pose a threat to us at all. It might be pretty big planet, but it’s so far away, and it isn’t on a “crash collision with Earth” as Meade described Planet X is.

He reported that Nibiru would appear in the sky the day before it would strike, which is highly impossible because of its size. 

After his claims, people were posting pictures of apparently “seeing” Nibiru in the sky on Twitter. Orange planet-like circles in the sky. I found that most were photoshopped, some were just pictures of that solar eclipse back in August 2017, and some were just the sun. 

The first time I found out about Planet X, I got myself pretty freaked out. But after discovering that the everyday news didn’t mention anything about it (hiding something like this wouldn’t be realistic), and how NASA proved it was fake, I felt more comfortable, so now whenever I hear a claim about Planet X destroying the Earth, I laugh it off. 

So, I think confidently  that Nibiru is a mythical planet, and the claim that it will destroy the Earth is false. 

In this video, it’s explained pretty good: 

Back when it was supposed to originally signal the end of the world in September 2017, this video eased my nerves about it.

Good for you..Continue to laugh it off and any time you get a chance to confront one of these nutters do it.....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Alien Origins said:

No actually it doesn't....Depends on the context and how the word is used.....Without going into a lot of hype the word is used in conjunction to mean crossing or ferry etc....The below link does a good job of explaining it:

http://www.michaelsheiser.com/nibirupage.htm

Now all that said I am not a big fan of Michael Heiser but the above is well worth the read if your interested.

https://cdli.ucla.edu/files/publications/CDLB2015_003.pdf

• Like 1

On 8/21/2018 at 6:37 AM, Rlyeh said:

No..Sitchin misinterpreted the idea....