Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
acidhead

ICE arrested a man driving his pregnant wife

98 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Myles
Just now, skliss said:

Yet again, you make stuff up....I've personally given birth more than once, not that its any of your business.  

I have not, but have a large family and my wife has given birth twice.   I know that going into labor can be rough.   It can also be tolerable.  My wife could have driven herself (and probably would have if I didn't stop her).   It would be even more tolerable with a scheduled C section.   The article was written for shock value to make people think she was in a horrible labor and was just thrown to the side.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Myles
1 minute ago, third_eye said:

So she can paddle to the hospital but not drive ? what's your point ? She might die in a car crash while driving herself ?

~

So that she could be arrested if she broke some traffic laws on the way ? Good thinking

~

Yeah and you drove yourself all the way to the hospital and skipped out of the delivery room and drove yourself home in time to make dinner.

Good for you

~

OK, now I know you are just being a troll.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
third_eye
Just now, Myles said:

OK, now I know you are just being a troll.   

Maybe you should call your pals at the ICE and escort you around ...

~

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Myles
2 minutes ago, third_eye said:

Maybe you should call your pals at the ICE and escort you around ...

~

I don't think you even know what you are talking about.   You are rambling things you have made up.   Are you 10?    Hasn't school started?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
third_eye
1 minute ago, Myles said:

I don't think you even know what you are talking about.   You are rambling things you have made up.   Are you 10?    Hasn't school started?

That's right, you don't think ... Yes I might as well be 10. that's about as high you can count ...

~

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aztek

they should have impounded the car and have ambulance take her to the hospital,  no matter what they do they can't win.

Edited by aztek
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
third_eye
1 minute ago, aztek said:

they should have impounded the car and have ambulance take here to the hospital,  no matter what they do they can't win.

Actually that would have been a better idea ... looks better for the ICE as a whole too, some positive notches on the Dept as a whole, that can't be too bad

~

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aztek
Just now, third_eye said:

Actually that would have been a better idea ...

~

and  then she would have to go thru troubles of getting the car out of impound lot, and paying fines\tow fees, all that while with the  newborn, and having  100 other things to worry about, including not having the car,  ,i wonder if  she would agree with you on it being a better idea

Edited by aztek
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
third_eye
3 minutes ago, aztek said:

and  then she would have to go thru troubles of getting the car out of impound lot, and paying fines\tow fees, all that while with the  newborn, and having  100 other things to worry about, including not having the car,  ,i wonder if  she would agree with you on it being a better idea

That's beside the point, nothing bad happened on this occasion, count the blessings and all ... if something had happen to her while she was on her way to the hospital, that would have been a stinkier pile of unspeakable for ICE

 

~

Edited by third_eye
stink

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aztek
Just now, third_eye said:

That's beside the point, nothing bad happened on this occasion, count the blessings and all ... if something had happen to her while she was on her way to the hospital, that would have been a stinkier pile of unspeakable for ICE

 

~

lol, there would not be anything, i'm pretty sure she assured ice she would be fine driving it, or they would not let her, so if anything happened it would be on her or whoever is responsible for that, not on ice

Edited by aztek
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
third_eye
1 minute ago, aztek said:

lol, there would not be anything, i'm pretty sure she assured ice she would be fine driving it, or they would not let het, so if anything happened it would be on her or whoever is responsible for that, not on ice

She was distraught aztek, the father of her unborn child was just arrested, that's not a steady frame of mind for anybody, you are singing Yankee Doodle Dandy on a hip hop stage, you know better ...

~

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aztek
Just now, third_eye said:

She was distraught aztek, the father of her unborn child was just arrested, that's not a steady frame of mind for anybody, you are singing Yankee Doodle Dandy on a hip hop stage, you know better ...

~

yea whatever rocks your boat. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Myles
13 minutes ago, aztek said:

yea whatever rocks your boat. 

He is lost.   

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
skliss
1 hour ago, Myles said:

I have not, but have a large family and my wife has given birth twice.   I know that going into labor can be rough.   It can also be tolerable.  My wife could have driven herself (and probably would have if I didn't stop her).   It would be even more tolerable with a scheduled C section.   The article was written for shock value to make people think she was in a horrible labor and was just thrown to the side.

We're pretty tough. I drove myself to the hospital in downtown Pgh when I was 6 months pregnant with my 1st because they thought I might be having a miscarriage. Got stuck for almost 2 hrs in traffic because of a major car accident. I shook the whole time but made it there in one piece. Thank goodness they figured out what was going on and all turned out well. Who ever called us the frail sex was highly mistaken!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Myles
7 minutes ago, skliss said:

We're pretty tough. I drove myself to the hospital in downtown Pgh when I was 6 months pregnant with my 1st because they thought I might be having a miscarriage. Got stuck for almost 2 hrs in traffic because of a major car accident. I shook the whole time but made it there in one piece. Thank goodness they figured out what was going on and all turned out well. Who ever called us the frail sex was highly mistaken!

I would never say that.   Especially if you are within striking distance.  :P

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aztek

females have higher pain threshold that is a medical fact. females brain is better at multitasking than a male's brain,  also a medical fact.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
spartan max2
12 minutes ago, aztek said:

females have higher pain threshold that is a medical fact. females brain is better at multitasking than a male's brain,  also a medical fact.

I didn't pain attention to what this discussion is about.

But I'm pretty sure neither of those are proven facts lol

 

https://abcnews.go.com/Technology/story?id=97662&page=1

Men actually have a higher pain tolerance. Which make sense seeing how males evolved as "the protectors and providers " in the eyes of evolution.

It suggest women's pain varies based on their cycle. Times with higher estrogen allows for my pain (like during childbirth ). So I guess at those times they have a higher tolerances lol

Edited by spartan max2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aztek
aztek
Myles
1 hour ago, third_eye said:

 if something had happen to her while she was on her way to the hospital, that would have been a stinkier pile of unspeakable for ICE

 

~

You mean like the murderer, who might be the father, killing her.   ICE may have saved this womans life. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
spartan max2

Okay....

Idk if you read the articles or if you just spammed the ones you found lol

Here is the quote from webMD. WebMD said women seek help quicker and recover quicker because they treat pain quicker. Which makes sense because guy like to be "macho"

But your article even suggest males have a higher threshold for pain. (I just read the first one you posted and now am uninterested in reading the rest because I don't think you even did)

"Research in this area is yielding fascinating results. For example, male experimental animals injected with estrogen, a female sex hormone, appear to have a lower tolerance for pain-that is, the addition of estrogen appears to lower the pain threshold. Similarly, the presence of testosterone, a male hormone, appears to elevate tolerance for pain in female mice: the animals are simply able to withstand pain better. Female mice deprived of estrogen during experiments react to stress similarly to male animals. Estrogen, therefore, may act as a sort of pain switch, turning on the ability to recognize pain."

But I am going to stop here because I sint want to debate if you're just going to spam articles and not read them. I don't care that much about it lol.

It's a commonly debated issue. The article I posted claimed the opposite even from the article I quoted from you, about estrogens affects.

The multitasking thing is just a sterotype because women typically did the child rearing which involved lots of multitasking, so the impression grew from that.

Edited by spartan max2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
third_eye
6 hours ago, Myles said:

You mean like the murderer, who might be the father, killing her.   ICE may have saved this womans life. 

Who 'might' be the father ?

Who do you think might be the father of your niece's coming bundle of joy ?

~

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AnchorSteam

The final word -

 

 

Quote

Man detained by ICE while driving his pregnant wife to the hospital to give birth is wanted for murder in Mexico ..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6075799/Man-detained-ICE-pregnant-wife-wanted-murder-Mexico.html

 

So, abolish ICE so that we can no longer honor other country's extradition requests?

How brilliant... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Varelse
On 8/19/2018 at 12:15 PM, and then said:

Those who use the power of the press to twist facts into hate should be held accountable for the real damage they are doing in this nation.  They are working from within to divide us and weaken America.  Those who own and direct this flood of hateful propaganda are untouchable but those who feed at their trough and do their dirty work are not.  They need to be shamed, publicly for what they are doing.  They should be shunned, socially and their newsrooms picketed.  There are legal, non-violent ways to resist this misuse of our First Amendment by corporate globalists and they must be exercised or it will only continue getting worse.  If good, respectable people in local communities will take this stand, then there just might be an awakening in the general public of where this is heading and cooler heads can prevail.

Or they could just re-incorporate as entertainment media co's so they get away with it like Fox/Brietbart does? Why does fox love stories about black men doing bad things? Or Alternet writing about pedo preachers? All kinds of crazy in the world the media can cherry pick to push lazy minds into a fury over some "injustice" that media co thinks you should be outraged over. 

Those in power have been mass producing yellow journalism, propaganda and social divides since the printing press. 

Edited by Varelse
wording

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Michelle
8 minutes ago, Varelse said:

Or they could just re-incorporate as entertainment media co's so they get away with it like Fox/Brietbart does?

Or you could google it to view many different reports, from the various news sources, to form your own opinion.

Someone would have to be living in a cave not to have heard about this.

  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.