Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

God gave us different kinds of powers

chakrafreeenergy

I have been meditating for quite sometime now and cleansing my pineal gland by drinking smoothies with watercress in it. I’ve been watching YouTube gurus, and all different kinds speakers who are different kinds of teaching masters who have special powers teaching big audiences what to do and how to think with compassion, how to be humble, how to live in harmony, how to show sympathy and how to uplift our vibrations, how to increase our energies inside of us and around us.

past weekend I went to Cumberland Rhode Island and stayed over my friends high school best friends place deep in the woods with no street lights. It was pitch black except for my Jeeps headlights lighting up the road ahead of me on the way there.  Other people were on the way there and when I finally arrived at the driveway entrance. I pull in and I can see that the humongous house did not have any windows, no exterior lights hanging attached above or below. Only a door entrance. Most of the windows were on the sides of the house and back of the house. I never saw a house that did not have external lighting and no windows on the front side.

The place had 7 master bedroom and 1 guest room which I’ve taken because it was much smaller than the others and had an AC unit built into the wall and the less I would have to wait for AC to fill the room with cool air.  I enjoyed the jacuzzi hot tub outback. 

The next day around 11pm.  Everyone was watching Dateline. It was my first time watching unsolved mysteries solving murders and about 6 of us were watching it in the living room since both kitchen and living room did not have wall dividers. I am a man about peace, love, compassion, we are all brothers and sisters and we have family living in Hallow earth and inner earth so we are not alone. But back to the story. This guy walks to the kitchen and asks Alexa (the music speaker that plays any song) and plays a hip hop song. The volume of the song was kind of distracting so I turned up the tv volume and then the other guy turns up his music volume. I snapped as he did this unintentionally, and I spoke to him out loud why would you turn up the music if we are all watching the tv show in peace. He tells me I should of told him not to play the song calmly as if he did not do anything wrong. I got super mad and

I ended up getting all my stuff and upon exiting the place and packing all of my stuff in the back of my Jeep Grand Cherokee. I see this electric light what appeared to look like a lightning bolt of electricity 5 inches from above my head for 15 seconds and it disappeared when I stopped noticing it. No it was not fake nor I do not need to go see a eye doctor as I read other posts on here from non believers. Back to my story, I get into my Jeep and waited inside for the AC to fill in so I can drive off. All of a sudden everyone inside of the place walks out holding there cups of cocktail drinks and a German lady named Martha knocks on my drivers side window and asks me if I knew what happened inside the house. I responded no and she tells me the whole house inside went dark for a minute when I finally got in my Jeep, it turned back while sitting inside my Jeep I was able to meditate and focus for along ride back home to Boston, Massachusetts. Others that were outside were upset and asked me if they could have a ride back home the same way I was heading so I brought 3 with me back to Boston. 

If you practice or have gifted powers since you were born. Know that you are not alone as we are brothers and sisters scattered all over the whole world. We are one together and we will always be family no matter if we have our own single  life, in a relationship or married with children . We all have different shades of skin from white, tan to dark, to other beautiful colors as well.

Edited by chakrafreeenergy
  • Like 1

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Piney

• papageorge1

• chakrafreeenergy

• XenoFish

Top Posters In This Topic

Really, just be patient when you watch the videos as some of them are super long.

22 minutes ago, chakrafreeenergy said:

how to think with compassion, how to be humble, how to live in harmony, how to show sympathy

This is about the only 'super power' you need. That an common sense and critical thinking, which seem to be the rarest abilities these days. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, chakrafreeenergy said:

I have been meditating for quite sometime now and cleansing my pineal gland by drinking smoothies with watercress in it.

I hope you grew your own because it's basically water and any chemical that's in the soil and it doesn't cleanse anything.....

• Like 4

1 hour ago, chakrafreeenergy said:

If you practice or have gifted powers since you were born. Know that you are not alone as we are brothers and sisters scattered all over the whole world. We are one together and we will always be family no matter if we have our own single  life, in a relationship or married with children . We all have different shades of skin from white, tan to dark, to other beautiful colors as well.

So what is your power? By the sounds of it you didn't do anything.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Ok, maybe im just dense but i dont get this at all. Whats the whole point to this discussion? You watch YouTube and drink watercress tea and have become an expert in life energies. You go to a dark house with no windows and 7? master bedrooms???? One is usually called the master bedroom, hence the name.

The power flickers and now everyone is spooked and wanting a ride home after you decided to ride the lightning and put on a display for them? I suppose im missing the whole point.     Xeno, Piney help me.:huh:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, jamesjr191 said:

Xeno, Piney help me.:huh:

I'm just as lost as you. :yes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

OK, coffee working.

@jamesjr191  You can't "cleanse a gland". It's either active or inactive, and sometimes overactive.  If it was overactive the OP would have problems.  Not powers

2 hours ago, chakrafreeenergy said:

I never saw a house that did not have external lighting and no windows on the front side.

Well now you have.

Thousands of houses do not have external lighting.

The house next to my mums old house did not have windows at the front, my greatgrans old house in the woods did not have windows at the front of the house. 

I could go on, but will stop now as i hope you do not need more explaining to understand it is not that odd.

2 hours ago, chakrafreeenergy said:

The place had 7 master bedroom 

You really do not know much about houses.

May i suggest you research house, any kind of houses will do. 

• Haha 2

I hate to say this but I believe we are giving this presently mentioned god a little bit too much power already

~

• Like 5

6 hours ago, chakrafreeenergy said:

I have been meditating for quite sometime now and cleansing my pineal gland by drinking smoothies with watercress in it. I’ve been watching YouTube gurus, and all different kinds speakers who are different kinds of teaching masters who have special powers teaching big audiences what to do and how to think with compassion, how to be humble, how to live in harmony, how to show sympathy and how to uplift our vibrations, how to increase our energies inside of us and around us.

After seeing that you are getting nothing but flack so far, I just wanted to say I also believe people have powers not understood by mainstream science.

21 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

After seeing that you are getting nothing but flack so far, I just wanted to say I also believe people have powers not understood by mainstream science.

Just about the complete nonsense about "cleansing glands". 

1 minute ago, Piney said:

Just about the complete nonsense about "cleansing glands". 

I am not so sure the cleansing of the pineal gland is not constructive. Some people I respect talk about it and relate the pineal gland to responsiveness to higher energies.

32 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

I am not so sure the cleansing of the pineal gland is not constructive.

You can't "cleanse" a gland. It's  physiologically impossible. It's purpose is to produce chemicals and regulate them.  

1 hour ago, Piney said:

You can't "cleanse" a gland. It's  physiologically impossible. It's purpose is to produce chemicals and regulate them.  

Doesn’t cleansing also mean detoxification and removal of unwanted things. With the pineal I believe flouride is a believed culprit to be cleansed away by certain methods.

Edited by papageorge1

21 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

Doesn’t cleansing also mean detoxification and removal of unwanted things. With the pineal I believe flouride is a believed culprit to be cleansed away by certain methods.

It doesn't build up there. It stays in the blood until filtered by the liver.  

1 hour ago, Piney said:

It doesn't build up there. It stays in the blood until filtered by the liver.  

Actually I think the issue is calcification of the pineal with flouride contributing to the calcification.

But that is just details unimportant to my main point. Serious people believe in a cleansing/detoxification of the pineal through certain methods. 

There is an old belief that the health is majorly contained in the gut, and if the abdomen is kept clear the rest of the body will clear up. Since the appendix also creates melatonin and the gut contains more melatonin it than the pineal gland it would be profitable to worry about these organs when thinking about the pineal gland. Also, melatonin has been found to be beneficial for radiation toxicity.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3198018/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5425818/

God gave us nothing, and we gave God everything. The things we haven't done for him. Given up our lives. Killed. Sacrificed. Been miserable. Brainwashed.

Worst human invention ever!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, papageorge1 said:

Actually I think the issue is calcification of the pineal with flouride contributing to the calcification.

But that is just details unimportant to my main point. Serious people believe in a cleansing/detoxification of the pineal through certain methods. 

Flouride rips the calcium from your bones and throws it back into your bloodstream.  Those "serious" people aren't trained in medicine. That's the difference between a multi-generational herbalist and a Newage herbalist. My grandparents actually had me study medicine and read the current journals.

I'm not out to sell you a book or gather Youtube hits. Just correct nonsense and watercress doesn't cleanse anything.

I try not to talk about herbs on the public end of things. Too many abuse it but I'll send you a PM on cleanses and how they work and what's dangerous about many of them.

1 hour ago, Opus Magnus said:

There is an old belief that the health is majorly contained in the gut,

Your  gut microbiome is your "master regulator". Once that fails it affects all body functions including your state of mind.

• Like 1

I bet all that pineal gland nonsense started with new ager's. I could be wrong though. Plus, why do all these god gifts revolve around some 'superpower'? 

I laughed at all of the jokes, and it was funny :D so i’ll give it a C+

I used to pray to this god and his son Jesus until I was taught that this higher being had scriptures for his children (all of us) to learn all of the abilities but these scriptures were taken by the global dark government (private corporations) because they knew if we had those abilities. Everyone on the surface would not get killed, people would get healed, car crashes would be prevented, meats, grain, fruits and vegetables  would not contain gmo etc.  that gives people all types of cancers and tumors. But we live in this environment and we are used to eating gmo foods as well as breathing in toxic air (aluminum & barium ) not sure if that’s the correct word but I’m sure everyone has been seeing Air Force pilots spray that nasty stuff in the air. 

If you eat water cress it does not taste good unless you add your favorite types of fruits, crushed ice and juice in the blender. Then it will taste good. If you haven’t experimented watercress yet and you are googling information about it. That’s not going to get you anywhere. It’s working for my 3rd eye, not every suggestion might work for you. Everyone is different , giftedly different with one, a few or all.

4 hours ago, chakrafreeenergy said:

If you eat water cress it does not taste good unless you add your favorite types of fruits, crushed ice and juice in the blender. Then it will taste good. If you haven’t experimented watercress yet and you are googling information about it. That’s not going to get you anywhere. It’s working for my 3rd eye, not every suggestion might work for you. Everyone is different , giftedly different with one, a few or all.

I'm not googling info on it. Both my grandparents were herbalists. 

You don't cleanse one organ. A cleanse doesn't work that way. You cleanse your bloodstream and watercress doesn't.